IGRUA Application Form 2021 – Fill and submit the IGRUA entrance exam 2021 application form at igrua.gov.in from direct link given below. Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Academy (IGRUA) has released the application form for IGRUA entrance exam 2021. Candidates who wish to get admission in Commercial Pilot License (CPL) and B.Sc in Aviation with CPL programmes can apply now. The last date to apply are 17 July, 21 July according to the mode of remittance of the application fee. The application fee is Rs. 12000/- for general, OBC, EWS candidates. SC/ST candidates are exempted from application fee. Candidates can fill IGURA application form in steps that include registration, form filling process, uploading images, making payment and submission of the application form. Application details once filled cannot be changed in the later stage. So be careful while you fill the application form. Get complete details about IGRUA application form 2021 including registration process, last date, eligibility criteria, and more.
IGRUA Application Form 2021
The IGRUA 2021 application form has been released now. Candidates can fill the application form from direct link here.
|New User Registration||Click Here for registration to IGRUA Entrance Exam 2021|
|Login||Click Here to complete IGRUA Entrance Exam 2021 application form if already registered|
Some important details to note on IGRUA 2021 application form are as follows
- The form filling process is being initiated by making the registration on providing the personal details, date of birth, category, mail ID and mobile number.
- The user ID and password will be sent to the candidates on their mail ID. These login credentials need to be preserved for further login requirements.
- The User ID is the mail ID that was entered in the registration form and the password is the date of birth of the candidate in DDMMYYYY format without slash.
- One candidate can fill in only one form and choose the CPL course. Although, candidates can opt for the B.Sc in Aviation simultaneously with the CPL programme.
IGRUA 2021 Application Form Dates
The schedule for IGRUA 2021 entrance exam, including those for application form are out. They are as follows..
|Online Application Form Release||12 Apr 2021|
|Last date for online filling of Application (for fee payment by bank challan)||17 Jul 2021|
|Last date for online filling of Application (for fee payment by online mode)||21 Jul 2021|
|Download of admit cards start from||09 Aug 2021|
|Online Written Test||21 Aug 2021|
After application form submission, candidates can download IGRUA entrance exam admit card 2021.
IGRUA 2021 Application Fee
The application fee is given below:
|For General/OBC/EwS||For SC/ST|
Candidates can pay the application fee in two modes:
Through the online mode, candidates can pay the application fee by using a debit card or credit card or net banking from any Indian national bank.
Through this mode, candidates can pay the application fee by depositing the Bank Challan at any branch of SBI Bank. The bank challan will be generated when you choose the option for fee depositing by bank challan option in the payment step.
The challan will be generated on the same day as the submission of the application form. Candidates should fill the challan form and deposit that to the SBI branch within the stipulated time.
How to fill IGRUA Application Form 2021?
Documents Required for IGRUA Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form
Candidates should maintain the following details before filling the application form:
- Applicant Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Mobile No.
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Alternative Mobile No. (optional)
- Address with PIN code
- Education qualification (SSC & 10+2) percentage & board & passing year
- Scanned images of Photo and Signature
- Valid ID with number
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking details for payment gateway
Image Specifications are as follows:
|Colour Passport Size Photograph||Maximum 80 KB||JPEG|
|Signature||Maximum 80 KB||JPEG|
Steps to fill IGRUA Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form
Step-1: IGRUA 2021 Entrance Exam Registration
- Visit the official website at igrua.gov.in and click on the IGRUA Entrance.
- The exam page will open on the screen as shown below.
- Now click on the “New User Registration” button.
- You will redirect the registration form as shown below.
- Now enter your name in first, middle and last name order.
- Enter the date of birth in dd/mm/yyyy format and categories.
- Enter your other personal details in the required fields.
- Now tick the declaration, enter the captcha code and click on the “Register” button.
- The pop-up window will appear on the screen (as shown below) containing the information about checking the details once as they will not be allowed to make changes in later stages.
- Now click on the “OK” button if you find all details are correct.
- The candidates will get another pop-up as shown below containing that the login credentials have been sent to your mail ID.
- Now visit your mailbox and get the USER ID and password, which will also use to check the IGRUA 2021 Result.
Step-2: Fill IGRUA 2021 Online Application Form
- Now candidates should click on the “Go to Application Form” button given on the upper right corner of your screen.
- The following page will open on the screen.
- Read the instructions carefully and close the page.
- The following page will open on the screen.
- Now enter the contact details in the prescribed fields and click on the “Next” button.
- The candidates will be redirected to the page where you need to enter the qualifying exam details. (as shown below)
- Now choose the three exam centres options from the drop-down list. (shown below)
- Now candidates are required to upload the scanned images as prepared as per the prescribed specifications.
Step-3: Pay Fee for IGRUA 2021 Application Form
- Then, you will be entered in the Payment Mode. (as shown below)
- Candidates who are exempted from the application fee can directly submit the application form.
- Candidates who come under the application fee criteria can opt for the payment option as online payment through the bank challan.
- Now pay the application fee as per your choice.
- Read and tick the declaration, enter the code and click on the “Submit” button. (as shown below)
- Now candidates should take the printout of the submitted application form for further references.
- Kindly use Internet Explorer(version 10 and 11) or Mozilla Firefox(48 and 57) or Google Chrome(50 and 63) to fill in the Application Form.
- Please fill in the below details and submit the form to receive the User ID and Password through Email and Text Message.
- After receiving User ID and Password please log in to fill the application form and submit it for Payment.
- Payment Mode: Online transaction/Challan(State Bank Of India).
Eligibility Criteria – Who Can Fill IGRUA 2021 Application Form?
The IGRUA has prescribed the eligibility criteria for the CPL programmes as follows. However, candidates can opt for the B.Sc (Aviation) course which will be conducted simultaneously with the CPL course.
- The candidates should be above the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
- Candidates must pass the English subject with 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST/ EWS/ OBC Candidates (in Non-Creamy Layer)) in the 10+2 exam on a compulsory basis.
- Candidates must pass the 10+2 exam with Physics and Mathematics with 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST/ EWS/ OBC Candidates (in Non-Creamy Layer)) in aggregate of both subjects.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam are also eligible. They should have to produce the pass certificate at the time of the interview.
FAQs on IGRUA Application Form 2021
Ans: The application fee is 12000/- Rs.
Ans: No application fee is provisioned for the SC/ST candidates.
Ans: The application form is available online and to be submitted online only.
Ans: The candidates need a photograph and signature to upload to the application form.
Ans: 17 July is the last date for offline application fee payees, 21 July is the last date for online application fee payees.
Read the above content for details on IGRUA 2021 application form.