|Details - IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021,Application Form, Correction, Admit Card, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus|
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Syllabus – Check IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing syllabus 2021 for the OPENNET exam from this page. It is important to know the syllabus before starting the preparation of the exam. IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing syllabus is based on the various subjects taught in GNM. The test has total 120 multiple-choice questions.
After qualifying OPENNET, the candidates can take admission in Post Basic B.Sc Nursing course in the regional centres providing this course. Know more details about IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 syllabus here.
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Syllabus
Note: IGNOU does not officially release Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 syllabus. So, the topics given below are the broad topics that are taught in GNM. These topics are listed according to the analysis of various subject experts.
To appear for OPENNET, the candidates must be thorough with the subject taught in all the years of GNM. Check the year-wise topics given below.
1st year of GNM
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Fundamental of Nursing
- First Aid
- Personal Hygiene
Community Health Nursing – I
- Environmental Hygiene
- Health Education and Communication Skills
- Community Health Nursing
2nd year of GNM
- Medical Surgical Nursing – 1
- Medical Surgical Nursing – 2
- Communicable Diseases
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- Orthopaedic Nursing
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Computer Education
3rd year of GNM
- Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing
- Community Health Nursing – II
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern of IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 entrance test.
- The test is held as a pen-paper based test
- The candidates are given 2.5 hours to complete the test
- There are multiple-choice questions in the test
- The question paper has 120 MCQs
Read: After taking the test, candidates must check the IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Result
Recommended Books for IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Entrance Exam
It is advised to the candidates to revise all the topics of GNM course as studied in the whole duration of the course. The books that can be referred for the preparation of the entrance test are given below.
|Competitive Handbook of Nursing-VOL 2 (English)||Check Price|
|Competitive Handbook of Nursing-VOL 1 (English)||Check Price|
|Nursing Foundation For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||Check Price|
|Introduction to Nursing Education for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||Check Price|
Preparation Tips for IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021
Check the preparation tips given below for IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 entrance test.
- Revise all the topics studied in GNM: It is advised to the candidates to check all the topics covered during GNM. Write down all the important topics and then start the preparation.
- Understand the concept: While studying for the exam, it is important to understand the concepts rather than mugging up the important points. So, take time to understand the concepts of various topics.
- Make notes: While the preparation is going on, be in the habit of making notes. Write down all the significant points a particular topics in these notes. These notes are helpful when the revision has to be done for the exam.
- Check the model paper: Go through the model paper to know what type of questions are generally framed in the exam.
FAQs on IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Syllabus
Ans. There are total 120 questions on the test.
Ans. The syllabus of IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing entrance exam 2021 is based on the the various subjects taught in GNM.
Ans. The entrance test is held as a pen-paper based test.
Ans. IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing entrance exam syllabus is not officially released. The questions are framed from the topics studied in GNM. The topics from which questions are asked are Bio-Science, Behavioural Sciences, Community Health Nursing etc.
Ans. To prepare for the exam, it is advised to understand all the topics that have been studied in GNM. Refer the previously made notes or make new notes while preparing. Solve the model paper to know what type of questions come in the exam. Study from those books only which have the concepts clearly given.