|Details - IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021,Application Form, Correction, Admit Card, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus|
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Result 2021 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will announce the IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Result. Candidates who appeared in the IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 (OPENNET IX) exam can check their results at ignou.ac.in or from link below. To check result, login with enrollment number. Region-wise merit lists are also published on the official website. According to the merit list, the counselling shall be conducted region-wise. Check more details about IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 result from this page.
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Result 2021
Check Result Here: Will be available soon!
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Result Date
Last year, the result for IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing was announced approximately 46 days after the exam. As per the official notification, the result will be tentatively announced in April 2021 only. One can expect the result to be declared till the end of April or in the 1st week of May 2021. Check the important dates given below.
|IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Result||Dates|
|Exam date||11 Apr 2021|
|Announcement of result||Apr 2021|
|Region-wise counselling||Apr / May 2021|
|Final admission (tentative)||Apr / May 2021|
Compilation of Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Result
The marks obtained in OPENNET are calculated according to the marking scheme specified by IGNOU. Check the marking scheme given below.
- 01 marks are awarded for each correct answer
Merit List: According to the marks obtained in OPENNET, the region-wise merit list is prepared.
Determination of rank: The ranking in the entrance test is done according to the merit in the entrance test, experience, GNM marks, date of birth, caste category.
Tie-Breaking Criteria for IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021
If two or more candidates obtain equal marks in OPENNET – IX, the rank shall be determined according to the marks policy given below.
Length of relevant work experience
- Experience shall be counted from the date of registration as RNRM upto the last date of the receipt of IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 application form.
- In case of female candidates who have registered for RN and RM separately, the experience shall be counted from the date of RM registration.
- In case of male candidates, it shall be calculated from the date of RN registration upto the last date of RN registration upto the last date of receipt of Post Basic B.Sc Nursing application form (subject to the completion of INC recognized course in place of midwifery).
Overall percentage secured in GNM
- If the tie is still not resolved, then the aggregate marks of GNM in all 3 years shall be calculated for the calculation of percentage / merit.
Date of birth
- In case of still a tie, date of birth of the candidates shall be considered. The candidates born earlier will be given a better rank.
Draw of lot
- If the tie is still there, then the rank will be calculated through a draw of lot.
How to Check IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Result?
Check the steps given below to check IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 result.
1st step: Click on the link of the result given above on this page.
2nd step: A new window will open after following the step given above.
3rd step: Next, enter the enrollment number received after completing the registration.
4th step: Then, click on the ‘submit’ button.
5th step: Download the scorecard and take its printout for future reference.
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Programme Fee
The candidates taking admission in Post Basic B.Sc Nursing course have to pay the admission fee at the time of counselling. The fee has to be paid via demand draft. On the back of DD, write your name, address and contact number.
|Programme fee||Rs 20,000|
Seat Intake of Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Course
Following number of seats are available for admission to Post Basic B.Sc Nursing programme of IGNOU.
|Particulars||No. of seats|
|Seats at IGNOU||620|
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Counselling
The candidates who qualify OPENNET are then required to take part in the counselling. The counselling is done at the respective IGNOU regional centres. It takes place according to the region-wise merit list displayed.
- A proper counselling committee will conduct the counselling. The counselling committee comprises of Regional Directors / Representatives from the concerned regional centres and 2 local nursing experts from that region.
- At the time of counselling, the candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of the certificates. The original documents are also verified at the time of counselling.
- If in case any seat remains vacant after 1st counselling, additional counselling sessions will be held.
IGNOU Study Centres
Check the list of the study centres of IGNOU given below.
- Govt. College of Nursing, King’s George Hospital Campus, Visakhapatnam
- St. Anne College of Nursing, Andhra Pradesh
- KIMS College of Nursing, Secunderabad
- Regional College of Nursing, Guwahati
- Ahilya Bai College of Nursing
- RAK College of Nursing, Lajpat Nagar
- Bibi Halima College of Nursing & Medical Technology
- KLES Institute of Nursing Sciences, Belgaum, Karnataka
- Govt. College of Nursing, Rathyanagar Rajajinagar, Bangalore
- Narayana Hrudayala College of Nursing, Bangalore
- Institute of Nursing Education, Sir J J Group of Hospital Compound Mumbai
- Temi Grant Institute of Nursing Education, Pune
- RIPAN, College of Nursing, Aizawl
- Christian Medical College & Hospital, College of Nursing, Ludhiana
- Govt. College of Nursing, Jaipur
- College of Nursing, Kanpur
- College of Nursing, SSKM Hospital, Kolkata
- Shova Rani Nursing College, Jadavpur, Kolkata
- College of Nursing, Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Paramedical Science, Coimbatore
- MA Chidamabaram, CON, Chennai
- Sri Adiparshakti CON, IGNOU Study Centre, Kanchipuram
IGNOU conducts a entrance test for admission into Post Basic B.Sc Nursing course. The test is held in the offline mode. The test comprises of 120 multiple-choice questions. The questions asked in the exam are framed according to the subjects studied in GNM course. The duration of Post Basic B.Sc Nursing programme is 3 years.
IGNOU is a central university located in New Delhi. The university was established in the year 1985. It was founded to serve the distance and open education to Indian population.
- IGNOU offers 226 programmes at certificate, diploma, and degree levels
- IGNOU has been recognised as Central University by UGC
- It has total 21 schools and a network of 67 regional centres
Official Website: ignou.ac.in
FAQs on IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Result
Ans. You can check the result at ignou.ac.in.
Ans. To check the result, you are required to enter the enrollment number.
Ans. Admission in Post Basic B.Sc Nursing is done according to the region-wise merit list.
Ans. IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 result will be announced in April 2021.
Ans. After the declaration of the result, the region-wise merit list is published on the official website. The shortlisted candidates have to take part in the counselling. The documents such as original admit card for the entrance test, 10+2 pass certificate, GNM marksheets of all years etc have to be submitted at the time of counselling.