|Details - IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021,Application Form, Correction, Admit Card, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus|
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form Correction is available on 24, 25 March. If you have made any mistake during the registration for IGNOU OPENNET IX, then you can edit the form in this window. Check here IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 correction date, how to do correction in application form, related details. Also get the direct link for correction window.
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form Correction
Note – Those who have not yet applied, should first fill and submit the IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form.
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) is granting the edit facility in the OPENNET-IX Post Basic B.Sc Nursing application form by the online mode on the official site at ignou.ac.in through the login window.
To facilitate the students in terms of approaching the application form, the university has decided and extended the last date of the application form and provided the correction facility.
In support of this facility the university has released the notification as given below:
However, also note that IGNOU has extended the last date of OPENNET-IX application form.
All candidates should make correction within the edit window.
To correct the submitted application form, one needs to visit the official website. Then access the login page. Thereafter enter login credentials including registered user name and password. Upon doing so, the application edit option will be visible on the screen where candidates can make changes.
In support of the changes, candidates have to upload the relevant documents or certificates. After the due date of the correction option, no request will be entertained regarding the same.
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Application Form Correction Dates 2021
Following are the important dates for form correction.
|Last Date of Application Form||25 March 2021 (extended)|
|Application Form Edit Option||24 & 25 March 2021|
|Issuance of Admit Card||06 Apr 2021|
|OPENNET-IX Exam Date||11 Apr 2021|
How to Edit IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form?
Candidates should execute the following steps to make corrections in the IGNOU PB B.Sc Nursing 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website of the IGNOU at ignou.ac.in.
- Then navigate to the login window (as shown below) on the home page.
- Now enter your registered user name and password in the prescribed fields.
- Thereafter type the verification text (captcha code) in the prescribed field and click on the “Login” button.
- Now you will be redirected to the “Verify Details” page.
- Here you can edit the required field by pressing on “Edit Button” given on the side of every prescribed field.
- Once you change the detail in a particular field, you have to click on the “Save/Submit” button.
- Only after clicking on the ‘save and submit’ button of the previous field, you will be allowed to make a change in another field.
- Candidates should upload the relevant certificate again.
- Once all fields are done, candidates should finally submit the application form.
To edit the application form, one should comply with the following details:
- As this is an online process, one should have a computer system with an internet connection.
- Candidates should have submitted the application form successfully.
- Candidates must have a valid registration user ID and a password.
- Also, you must have a soft copy of the supporting certificate of the recommended changes.
Important Instructions: To make changes in the IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing application form, one should keep in mind the following instructions.
- Application correction practice will be entertained during the edit window.
- Once reaching the edit page, one should click on the edit button to make changes.
- Even if do not change any information, candidates should have to click on the save and submit button.
The official notification about the instructions is given below:
Required Documents/Certificates to be Uploaded:
You should have the scanned copies of the following documents
- age proof
- education relevant qualification certificates
- experience certificate (if applicable)
- category certificate (if applicable)
- BPL certificate (if any)
HelpDesk Contact Details:
Student Support Centre:
Call at- 011-29572513 or 011-29572514
Email at- firstname.lastname@example.org
The academic queries related to B.Sc. Nursing programme:
011-29572815 or 011-29572803
Email to- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
IGNOU PB B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit Card
IGNOU will release the IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 admit card in the 1st week of April 2021. lThe candidates will get the admit card through the online mode by entering the applicant credentials (user ID and password) in the login window.
The admit card will contain the examination centre address, exam date, exam time and instructions. The admit card will be mentioned with the personal details of the candidates including the photograph and signature.
Candidates have to carry the admit card to the examination centre along with the original photo ID (Aadhar card, driving license, passport, voter card, etc). No permission for sitting in the exam will be given without showing the admit card at the examination centre.
FAQs on IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form Correction
A- The candidates can edit the application for correction during 24 & 25 March 2021.
A- One should visit the official website of the varsity at ignou.ac.in.
A- Candidates need to have a user ID, password and supportive documents to edit the form.
A- The varsity will give the edit option before some of the necessary details. Candidates can only edit those fields having the edit options.
A- You should click on the “forgot user ID” or “forgot password” button given at the bottom of the login window and follow the instructions.
Read the above article to get details on IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2021 application form correction.