|Details - IGNOU B.Ed 2021,Application Form, Correction, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus|
IGNOU B.Ed Result 2021 – Candidates can check here result of IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021. The date of declaration of IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam result is expected to be around April 21, 2021. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has conducted the B.Ed entrance exam on April 11, 2021. Candidates who have appeared in the IGNOU B.Ed 2021 entrance exam, can first check the result, which is released in the form of score card. And then also download merit lists. Both are published through the official website i.e. ignou.ac.in. Get here the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Result 2021 date, link, merit list, and more.
IGNOU B.Ed Result 2021
IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam result 2021 will be out as per schedule.
Direct link to check result: Will be available
While you are waiting for result, check IGNOU B.Ed 2021 answer key.
Here are some important points to note about result.
- IGNOU B.Ed result 2021 is announced in two forms.
- First is the score card. In order to check the result and download score card, candidates have to login with their enrollment number.
- The other are merit lists. Candidates can directly download the merit list pdf.
- Admission to B.Ed program in IGNOU is as per rank in the merit list. Subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria.
- Also, candidates must submit relevant certificates at the time of counselling.
IGNOU B.Ed Result 2021 Date
Last year, the result was announced 10-12 days after the exam date. It is expected that this year too the result will be announced within this timeline only. Check the important dates for IGNOU B.Ed result 2021 given below.
|Exam date||11 Apr 2021|
|Declaration of IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam result 2021||Expected around 21-23 April 2021|
IGNOU B.Ed Result 2021: Tie-Breaking Criteria
If during the release of the merit list, there is a tie then it shall be resolved as follows:
- Qualification: The overall score secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam at PG level and then at UG level may be considered in the following order:
- 2 marks may be given for post-graduation with 50% marks
- 1 mark may be given for graduation with 50% marks
- If there is still a tie, then the preference should be given to the candidate with a higher percentage of marks in graduation level.
2. Age: If the tie still exists, then the date of birth of the candidate in the descending order i.e candidate born earlier will be ranked higher.
How to Check IGNOU B.Ed Result 2021?
Check the steps given below to check IGNOU B.Ed result 2021.
1st step: Click on the direct link of the result given above on this page.
2nd step: A new window will open. Here, enter IGNOU B.Ed 2021 enrollment number as mentioned in the IGNOU B.Ed 2021 admit card.
3rd step: Next, click on the ‘submit’ button.
4th step: Now, the result will be displayed on the screen. Take a printout of the it for future reference.
IGNOU B.Ed Merit List 2021
After announcing the results, IGNOU calls candidates for counselling. Then, it publishes merit lists. Candidates who have position in the merit list, get the offer letter for admission!
The merit lists are published at the official website. All the merit lists are released in the descending order according to the score. It specifies the following details:
- Enrolment number
- Candidate’s name as per the IGNOU B.Ed 2021 application form
- Father’s name
IGNOU also gives Offer Letter for B.Ed Admission
If you get the offer letter, then congratulation!
Note that getting offer letter means that you have qualified the B.Ed. Entrance Test conducted by the University on 11th April 2021. Also, your name has been short listed for Waiting List for counselling for Admission to the B.Ed. Programme, on the basis of your score in the merit list against vacant seats.
It may be reiterated that offer letter is only an intimation of your inclusion in the waiting list and in no way, any assurance or indication of confirmed offer of admission. The offer will be confirmed only if seats remain vacant and candidates who were offered admission on the basis of their merit (with higher position than yours in the merit list) do not claim admission.
Further, the offer will be valid only if you are found eligible for admission as per the criteria laid down by the University and mentioned clearly in Student Handbook & Prospectus.
If you get an offer letter, then you are advised to report in person, along with all the relevant documents (in original + one attested photocopy of each) at the Regional Centre.
IGNOU B.Ed Counselling 2021
The candidates who qualify the entrance test are then required to appear for IGNOU B.Ed 2021 counselling process. The counselling is done at the regional centres. According to the merit list / rank and availability of seat, the counselling is held.
- The counselling invitation letter is sent to the applicants at least 15 days in advance.
- Information about the counselling may also be sent through SMS and Emails.
- The programme is collected from all the applicants satisfying the eligible candidates at the time of counselling.
Documents to be submitted by the applicants
- High school / secondary / senior secondary mark sheet and certificates
- Graduation or Post-Graduation mark sheet and certificates
- Mark sheet and Certificate of NCTE recognized teach education programme complete through face to face mode
- A certificate issued by the institution where the candidate has pursued his / her teacher education programme through face to face mode stating that the institution is recognised for offering the teacher education programme through face to face mode, along with a copy of the recognition letter issued by NCTE to that institution.
- Original certificate from th erecognized upper primary secondary / higher / senior secondary scools to provide facilities for practical work including internship
- Experience certificate (if applicable)
- Original B.Ed entrance test admit card
- Original anti-ragging affidavits in the prescribed formats duly notarised and signed by the parents and separately as given in the prospectus
- A demand draft
- One passport size photograph
- Caste / category certificate (if applicable)
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|SC||15% per PSC|
|ST||7.5% per PSC|
|OBC – NCL||27% per PSC|
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|PH||5% per PSC|
|War Widow||5% per PSC|
|Kashmiri Migrant||1 seat in the national merit|
IGNOU B.Ed Fee Structure 2021
|Programme Fee||Rs 55,000|
FAQs on IGNOU B.Ed Result 2021
Ans. The expected date for declaration of result is around 21 to 23 April 2021.
Ans. You can check IGNOU B.Ed result 2021 at ignou.ac.in.
Ans. The merit list is prepared in the descending order as per the score obtained in the entrance test.
Ans. After the declaration of the result, the qualified candidates are required to appear for counselling.
Ans. You can check the result by entering IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam 2021 enrollement number.
Official website: ignou.ac.in