|Details - IGNOU B.Ed 2021,Application Form, Correction, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus|
IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Application Form – The IGNOU B.Ed application form 2021 is over. Earlier, its deadline has been extended up to March 25, 2021. IGNOU B.Ed Form correction facility was on 24 March and 25 March 2021. Indira Gandhi National Open University released the B.Ed admission 2021 prospectus and information brochure. Candidates who satisfied the eligibility criteria could apply online for IGNOU B.Ed 2021 at ignou.ac.in, from link below. In order to apply, do registration. Then fill details in form. Next, upload the images and pay the application fee to finally submit the form. Check more details about IGNOU B.Ed 2021 application form, such as image specifications, application fee, process to apply etc. from this page.
IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Application Form – Apply Link
Direct Link to Apply – Click here to fill the IGNOU B.Ed 2021 application form. (Over)
After you have applied, check IGNOU B.Ed 2021 admit card.
Note that the form for online entrance test and admission are different. The registration for appearing in IGNOU B.Ed 2021 entrance test has to be filled online at ignou.ac.in. Whereas the admission form has been provided in the prospectus, which you need to print and submit on day of counseling.
IGNOU B.Ed Application Form 2021 – Last date to Apply
Indira Gandhi National Open University announced the schedule of the application form for B.Ed 2021 entrance exam. Candidates check the important date is given below the table.
|Releasing date for IGNOU B.Ed 2021 application form||02 Mar 2021|
|Last date for IGNOU B.Ed 2021 application form submission||25 Mar 2021|
|IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Entrance Test||11 Apr 2021|
IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to fulfill the following criteria to appear for the IGNOU B.Ed entrance test.
- Graduation or Postgraduation in Sciences / Social Sciences / Commerce / Humanity with a minimum of 50% marks.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks.
The following candidates lists are considered to be eligible for B.Ed (ODL)
- Trained in-service teacher in elementary education
- All those candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education program through face-to-face mode.
- Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/PWD candidates: 5% on marks obtained in Graduation/ post-graduation.
IGNOU B.ED 2021 Application Fee
IGNOU B.Ed 2021 application form is said to be successfully submitted only if the candidates have paid the application fee. It must be kept in mind that the application fee is non-refundable and no request regarding the refund is entertained by IGNOU / NTA.
|Exam fee||Rs. 1000|
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using any one of the payment modes:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
Items to Keep Ready Before Filling IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Application Form
The candidates must keep the following documents / details ready before filling IGNOU B.Ed 2021 application form.
- Active mobile number
- Valid email id
- Scanned images of latest photograph & signature
- Bank Account details for payment (debit card / credit card / net banking details)
- Valid ID proof for verification (Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits) / Election Card (EPIC No.) / Passport number / Ration Card Number/ PAN Number / Other valid govt ids)
- Marksheets (10th, 12th, and Graduation)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
Candidates who will appear in the entrance exam can first check the IGNOU B.Ed 2021 result.
Image Specifications for IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Application Form
While filling IGNOU B.Ed 2021 application form, the candidates have to upload the images in the proper format and size. Check the specifications given below.
|Photograph||less than 100 KB||JPG / JPEG|
|Signature||less than 50 KB||JPG / JPEG|
Other Specifications for Photograph
- The photograph must specify the name of the candidates and date on which it was taken.
- The photograph must be taken without a cap or goggles.
- The candidates can wear the spectacles in the photograph if it is worn regularly.
- The photograph must not be attested.
- Polaroid and computer-generated photographs are not acceptable.
- The photograph must be taken against a white background.
Other Specifications for Signature
- The candidates need to upload the scanned image of the full signature done in the running hand.
- Writing full name in the box with capital letters is not accepted as a signature.
- Do the signature with black ink pen on the white paper.
- After uploading the image of the signature, make sure the images are proper and clear.
Important Instructions to Know Before Filling IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Application Form
The candidates must check the points given below before filling IGNOU B.Ed application form.
- Ensure that the email id and contact number entered during the form filling process is your own as all the information by NTA is sent at the given email id and mobile number.
- The candidates must not send any document or the confirmation page to NTA via fax / email / hand.
- Make sure that all the information entered during the registration is correct.
- Before proceeding to fill the application form, cross-check the eligibility criteria.
- The application form submitted other than the online mode are not accepted.
- The candidates cannot withdraw their online application form once it has been submitted.
- In order to avoid any kind of any difficulty while filling the application form, it is advised to submit the form before the last date. NTA is not responsible for any kind of network problems or any other problem while submitting the form on the last day.
- There is no provision of submitting any mark sheet or certificate with the application form.
What documents must be retained after the submission of the application form?
>>4 printouts of the confirmation page
>>Passport size photograph same as uploaded in the form (6-8 passport size)
>>Proof of the fee paid.
How to Fill the IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Application Form?
There is no provision to fill and submit IGNOU B.Ed 2021 application form through the offline mode. Check the steps given below to fill online IGNOU B.Ed 2021 application form.
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the direct link of the application form given above on the page.
- Next, click on the ‘Apply’ button given in the section of New Candidate Registration section.
- Then, read all the instructions that are displayed on the screen.
- Next, enter the personal details, contact details and password in the registration form.
- After entering the details, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Then, review all the details, click on the ‘I Agree’ button and then finally submit the details.
- After following the step given above, a mail is sent to the registered mail id and contact number conveying your login details.
How to make a password of your own choice at the time of registration?
✓The password must be 8-13 characters long
✓ There must be at least one upper case alphabet
✓ There must be at least one lower case alphabet
✓The password must have one numeric value
✓There must one special character like !, #, @, %, &, *,$
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
- After receiving the registration confirmation mail, click on the ‘Complete Application Form‘.
- Now, a new page will open. Here, enter the remaining personal details.
- Then, enter the 4 choices of exam centre.
- Next, enter the educational details.
- Then, provide the additional or employment details (if any).
- Next, click on the ‘submit’ button present at the bottom of the page.
- Next, review the details, click on the ‘I Agree’ button and then, click on the final submit button.
Step 3: Uploading of the scanned images & signature
- After submitting all the details, upload the images of photograph and signature.
- Then, agree to the declaration, enter the security pin and click on the ‘upload’ button.
Step 4: Pay the application fee
- Click on the ‘proceed for payment’ option.
- Then, select the payment provider (Syndicate bank / ICICI bank).
- Next, click on the ‘proceed to payment button’ and pay the application fee.
Step 5: Download the Confirmation Page
- Once the examination fee has been submitted, a confirmation page will appear on the screen.
- Download this confirmation page and take its 3-4 printouts for future references.
Note: Keep in mind that the generation of the confirmation page means that the application form has been submitted successfully. If the confirmation page is not generated, it indicates that the form has not been submitted.
Details to be Entered in IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Application Form
The details that have to be entered in IGNOU B.Ed 2021 application form.
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Identity type
- Identification number
- City / Town / Village
- Locality (Optional)
- Pin code
- Email id
- Contact number
In the application form
- Whether Physical Handicapped or not?
- Social status
- Are you a Kashmiri Migrant?
- Family Income
- Marital Status
- Pass status
- Course / Stream name
- Learning mode
- Board / University name
- Year of passing / appearing
- Result mode
- Marks details
- Roll number / Enrollement number
- Institute name / address
Employment or Additional details (if any)
Books to Prepare for IGNOU B.Ed 2021
Here are some recommended boos to prepare for IGNOU B.Ed 2021:
|Name of the book||Buying link|
|IGNOU B .Ed. Parvesh Pariksha 2020||Buy here|
|15 Practice Sets IGNOU B.Ed Pravesh Pariksha 2020||Buy here|
|IGNOU B.ED Entrance Exam With Solved Paper 2020||Buy here|
|15 Practice Sets IGNOU B.ED Entrance Exam 2020||Buy here|
Frequently Asked Questions on IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Application Form
Ans. You can fill IGNOU B.Ed 2021 application form at ignou.nic.in.
Ans. No, you cannot fill the application form via offline mode. NTA accepts the application form submitted only through the online mode.
Ans. No, you are not required to send the confirmation page to NTA. However, you must take its printout for future reference after the completion of the application process .
Ans. You can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking.
Ans. Generally, NTA advises to fill the details in the form carefully and that it does not grants any opportunity to modify the details. However, a chance to edit some particulars only in the application form after its submission. However, these corrections have to be submitted with the given time period only.
Ans. No, a candidate can one application form only. Multiple application forms if submitted will lead to cancellation of the candidature.