IGKV CET 2022 – IGKV CET 2022 is an competitive entrance examination conducted by Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalay. The examination is held mostly in the month of July or August and hence the applications are released in the month of June. IGKV CET examination is conducted in an offline mode and is a pen paper based test. The test consists of MCQ and lasts for a duration of 2 hours. Students seeking admission in IGKV need to apply for this entrance test. The release of application forms, admit cards result declaration etc. is done on the official website of IGKV. Follow the page below to get detailed information about the application filling to counseling procedures of IGKV CET examination 2022.
IGKV CET 2022
Applicants who pass the exam are eligible to attend the counselling session and get a spot at IGKV. Candidates can select their preferred programme of study from a variety of main courses offered by universities. Candidates who want to learn all about the IGKV CET 2022 exam can do so by reading this post. The IGKV CET 2022 examination dates are not yet announced. Though based on the last year data, the table below gives the tentative dates for different events of IGKV CET 2022 examination.
|Start date of applications and fee payment||01st week of Jul 2022|
|Last date to submit applications and pay fee||3rd week of Jul 2022|
|Fee submission in case of revert transactions from bank||1st week of Aug 2022|
|Application Form Correction||1st week of Aug 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||2nd week of Aug 2022|
|PG CET date and time||Last week of Aug 2022|
|Ph.D CET date and time||Last week of Aug 2022|
IGKV CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the IGKV CET 2022 exam, all candidates should read all of the eligibility conditions set forth by IGKV. The Eligibility criteria for any candidate to appear for IGKV CET 2022 examination is as follows
- The candidate must be aged 20 years at minimum.
- The candidate applying for PG admissions should have a Chhattisgarh domicile.
Course-Wise Eligibility Criteria
|MSc (in all the other courses)||Bachelor’s degree in science or horticulture from a recognized university under 10+2+4 with at least 60% in aggregate or 6 CGPA or equivalent grades.|
|MSc (Ag). Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology||BSc in (Ag.)/ BSc (Hort.)/BSc (Ag. Bio-Technology)/ BSc (Forestry) from a recognized university under 10+2+4 system with minimum 6 CGPA or 60% marks in aggregate.|
|MSc (Ag). Agronomy||BSc in Agriculture under the 10+2+4 system with minimum 6 CGPA or 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.|
|MSc (Ag). Agricultural Statistics||Graduate level in Agriculture or Horticulture from a recognized university with at least 6 CGPA or 60% marks in aggregate under 10+2+4. candidates who have passed 10+2 with Mathematics are also eligible.|
|MBA (Agri-Business Management)||BSc in (Ag.)/(Hort.) with minimum 6 CGPA or 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university under 10+2+4|
|MSc (Forestry)||BSc in any stream or Forestry under 10+2+4 from a recognized university with 6 CGPA out of 10 point scale or 60% marks in aggregate.|
|MSc (Hort.) (Vegetable Science, Fruit Science, Floriculture and Landscape)||BSc in (Ag.)/ (Hort.) under 10+2+4 with 6 CGPA out of 10 point scale or 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university|
|MTech (Agricultural Engineering) Soil and Water Engineering||BTech (Agricultural Engineering)/BSc (Agricultural Engineering)/B.E (Agricultural Engineering)/BTech (Civil Engineering)/BSc (Civil Engineering)/B.E (Civil Engineering) from a recognized university with 6 CGPA out of 10 point scale or 60% marks in aggregate under 10+2+4 system|
|MTech (Agricultural Engineering), Farm Machinery and Power Engineering||BTech (Agricultural Engineering)/BSc (Agricultural Engineering)/B.E (Agricultural Engineering)/BTech (Mechanical Engineering)|
|MTech (Agricultural Engineering), Agricultural Processing and Food Engineering||BTech (Agricultural Engineering)/BSc (Agricultural Engineering)/B.E (Agricultural Engineering)/BTech (Chemical Engineering)/BTech (Dairy Technology)/BTech (Food Engineering) under the 10+2+4 system with at least 6 CGPA out of 10 point scale or 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.|
How to fill application form for IGKV CET 2022?
The IGKV CET 2022 application form are released on the official website of IGKV and are kept available for a time period of 30 to 40 days. Candidates are requested to fill the application form within the stipulated date. Check the information below on how to fill the IGKV CET 2022 application form. The application form consists of four main steps registration filling of application form document upload and fee payment. Follow the procedure below for filling the application.
- Go to the official website of IGKV CET examination
- Click on the admission 2021-22 link.
- Click on the CET PG link
- Log in page appears
- Enter primary details and generate otp
- Enter otp and get registered
- Next fill in the application form with personal and educational details
- Nest upload the documents ie image and signature.
- Next pay the application fee online and submit the application
- Print the application form for further references.
IGKV CET 2022 Document Specifications
Candidates must submit all essential pictures in the format requested by the authority. In the table below, candidates can see the IGKV CET 2022 Photograph Specifications.
|Image||Less than 50 KB||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||Less than 20 KB||JPG/JPEG|
Application Form Fee Details
To confirm their registration, candidates must pay some compensation in the form of application form fees. The application fees is to be paid in an online mode using UPI/debt/credit card/NEFT transfer. The category wise fee details is given in the table below
IGKV CET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card can be downloaded by students who have successfully enrolled for the IGKV CET Examination 2022. By the second week of August 2022, IGKV administrators will post the admit cards on their official website, where candidates will find a direct link to download them. The admit card is a vital document for any examination because it contains the candidate’s personal information as well as their photo and signature. Examinees’ admission cards are thoroughly scrutinized by examination officials to ensure that no one’s identity is misused and that no cheating occurs. All applicants must have their admission cards with them at all times, and those who do not will not be allowed to take the test. The admit card is a very crucial document and can be downloaded using the login credentials as follows
- Visit the IGKV’s official website.
- Login by clicking the login link.
- To log in, enter your registration number and date of birth.
- On the screen, the IGKV CET 2022 Admit Card will appear.
- Download and save the admit card for future use.
IGKV CET 2022 Syllabus
Before beginning test preparation, it is critical to have a thorough understanding of the complete exam curriculum. Applicants for the IGKV CET 2022 must review the exam syllabus to ensure that they do not miss any topics before the exam. There’s a potential that applicants will study topics that aren’t likely to come up in the exam. As a result, all applicants should familiarise themselves with the IGKV CET 2022 exam syllabus before beginning their preparation. There is no particular syllabus mention for the IGKV CET 2022 examination. Though the candidates are advised to follow the 11 and 12 syllabus and also advised to read past 10 years question papers. Given below are some important topics to be studied from +2 syllabus.
- Physical World and Measurement
- Oscillations and Waves, Current Electricity
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of BulkBehaviour
- The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics
- Solid State, Solutions
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter : Gases and Liquids
- Surface Chemistry
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Redox Reactions,
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some P-Block Elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- P-Block Elements
- D and F Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Diversity in Living World
- Plant Physiology, Human Physiology
- Cell: Structure and Function
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Ecology & Environment
- Sexual Reproduction
IGKV CET 2022 Exam Pattern
The IGKV administers the IGKV CET 2022 test, which lasts two hours and consists of 200 questions for 200 points. The IGKV CET 2022 Exam paper pattern and marking scheme are quite simple, yet understanding the pattern requires concentration. Before beginning your NTA preparation, you should study the exam format. The IGKV CET 2022 Exam Pattern is provided below, which may assist applicants in planning their approach by providing adequate information about the examination.
- Mode of Examination-Offline (Pen & Paper)
- Duration of Examination-120 minutes (2 hours)
- No. of Questions-200
- Total Marks-200
- Marking Scheme-1 mark for every correct answer
- Type of Questions-MCQ (Objective)
- Medium of examination– English/Hindi
IGKV CET 2022 Cut-off
It is necessary to pass the IGKV CET 2022 Exam in order to participate in the counselling process. Candidates who want to know if they will be able to pass the IGKV CET 2022 Exam should look at the cut off scores from the exam taken in 2021. Candidates can gain a fair indication of their qualification status by looking at prior year statistics. Examine the IGKV CET cut off marks in the table below to assess your chances of passing the exam:
- Regular/ Inservice: 33%
- SC and ST: 5% relaxation is provided
The cut off Mark’s very each year for each course and are mainly prepared based on the following factors
- No. Of students appeared
- No. Of students passed
- How difficult the paper was
- No of vacancies in that particular course
IGKV CET 2022 Result
IGKV announces the results of the IGKV CET 2022. Candidates can expect the IGKV CET Result 2022 to be released in the first week of October 2022, roughly one month after the exam has ended. To obtain the results, candidates must provide their registration ID and date of birth. Candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a counselling session. The IGKV CET 2022 result is declared on the official website in the form of score cards generated for each individual. The candidates are supposed to download and save this scorecard for further procedures. Follow the steps to download the results.
- Visit the official website for more information.
- CET 2022 Result is accessible by clicking on the link ‘CET Result 2022’.
- On the screen, the IGKV CET 2022 result pdf will appear.
- Enter the roll number by pressing Ctrl+F.
- Make a copy of the Result for your records.
IGKV CET 2022 Counselling
The counseling application form notification is released within a few days of result declaration. According to the tentative schedule, the IGKV CET Counseling 2022 will begin in the second week of October 2022. Candidates who have met the cutoff requirement and have been placed on the merit list are only eligible to participate in the IGKV CET Counselling 2022. The candidates have to register for the counseling via the application form, fill their choices get documents verified and wait for seat allotment and then admissions. Detailed information about the counseling registration is given below
- Go to igkv.ac.in and select Admission 2022 from the drop-down menu.
- The CET website for PG Admission 2022 will open when you click on PG Admission 2022. Click on CET and login with your Registration No. and Password.
- Fill in all of the information and then click’save’ and ‘next.’
- Photo, signature, and other documents can be uploaded. Then click ‘Next’ after saving.
- After you’ve finished filling out the form, click “Final Submit.”
- After that, you must pay the registration fees.
- Print and save the ‘Application form’ for future use.
Documents Required For Counselling Registration
- 10th and 12th Marksheet.
- UG final semester SRC and PDC
- Caste certificate and Domicile of Chhatisgarh
- Naxals affected certificate(if applicable)
- Agriculture certificate(if applicable)
- PWD certificate(if applicable)
- Ex-serviceman certificate (if applicable)
About IGKV CET
PG Common Entrance Test (PG CET) 2022 and PhD Common Entrance Test (Ph.D CET) 2022 will be held at Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya. To apply for the IGKV PG CET 2022, candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline. These are university-level exams for entrance to various postgraduate and doctoral programmes. Online registration is available for the IGKV CET 2022 tests. The IGKV publishes a Merit List that includes the names of the candidates who have been chosen. Candidates who have been chosen must prepare for the counselling round and the rest of the admissions process.
FAQs for IGKV CET 2022
Ans. The IGKV CET application form can be submitted online; you must fill out the application form with all of the relevant information and then submit it online.
Ans. The official website provides access to the IGKV CET hall ticket.
Ans. If you discover any problems on your IGKV CET admit card, you must immediately inform the conducting authorities
Ans. No, after the application form procedure is completed, students will not be given a rectification time.