IEMJEE 2022 – The IEMJEE 2022 application form is available on the official website iemjee.uem.edu.in. Candidates can fill the form and take the exam. The exam is being held from February 21 – March 13, 2022. University of Engineering & Management (UEM) conducts the Institute of Engineering and Management Joint Entrance Exam every year. This engineering entrance exam is held in remote proctored online mode. It is conducted for admission into B.Tech Lateral Entry / BCA (H) / BBA (H) / M.Tech / MCA / MBA courses that is offered by IEM Group and University of Engineering & Management (UEM). Candidates will be selected on the basis of the number obtained in IEMJEE 2022. Only those candidates can fill the form who has passed 10+2 from a recognized board for Bachelor degree courses.
Latest – The application form of IEMJEE is released now. Click here to apply.
Latest – IEMJEE 2022 exam will be held from 21 Feb – 13 Mar 2022.
IEMJEE 2022 Dates
The details notification of this IEMJEE examination will be released soon. The application form of IEMJEE 2022 has released. Check the important dates below.
|IEMJEE 2022||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||Started|
|Last date for receipt of filled in applications||to be announced|
|Release of Admit Card||A week before the test|
|IEMJEE 2022 online exam dates||21 Feb – 13 Mar 2022|
|Declaration of IEMJEE 2022 Result||to be announced|
|Counseling of listed candidates for admission||to be announced|
IEMJEE 2022 Overview
Students can check the IEMJEE 2022 details in a minute from below table.
|Name of the Exam||IEMJEE 2022|
|Full Name||Institute of Engineering and Management Joint Entrance Exam|
|IEMJEE Exam Conducting Body||University of Engineering & Management|
|IEMJEE Recurrence||In various phases|
|IEMJEE Exam Mode||Remote proctored online mode|
|IEMJEE Exam Duration||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|IEMJEE Exam Language||English|
|IEMJEE Courses for Admission||B.Tech Lateral Entry / BCA (H) / BBA (H) / M.Tech / MCA / MBA courses|
IEMJEE 2022 Syllabus
Check the syllabus for IEMJEE 2022 that is given below.
- B.Tech: The syllabus for B.Tech is same that of JEE Mains that comprises of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics divided in 3 sections.
- B.Tech Lateral Entry: The syllabus will be same as that of WB JELET exam.
- BCA/ BBA/ B.Sc/ B.Com: Questions for these courses will be from English, General Knowledge and Preliminary Mathematics.
- M.Tech: The syllabus will be same as of GATE exam.
- MCA/ M.Sc.: The syllabus is same as that of WB JECA exam.
- MBA: The syllabus is same as that of the CAT exam, That can be referred by the candidates.
IEMJEE 2022 Preparation Tips
Students can check the preparation tips for better marks.
- Make a daily schedule for your arrangement and tail it every day.
- it is important to prepare well for the examination. You should go through the previous year’s question papers and solve them every day.
- you can prepare all the topics well and revise the basic concepts. Pick up some books that help you prepare for the examination so that you can crack the IEM joint entrance examination.
- Aspirants can refer to the standard books for General Knowledge, Aptitude and Spoken English for BCA/ BBA/ B.Sc. / B.Com.
IEMJEE 2022 Best Books
The students can check all the books that will be helpful in the process of preparation from the table given below.
|TARGET JEE Main (2002 – 2019 Solved Papers + 10 Mock Tests) 20th Edition||Click Here|
|40 Days JEE Main Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||Click Here|
|LEET: Lateral Engineering Entrance Test for Lateral Entry to B.Tech. Programmes||Click Here|
|Guide for BBA/BBS/BBM||Click Here|
|BCA Entrance Exam Guide (Popular Master Guide)||Click Here|
|GGSIPU B Com Hons Guide||Click Here|
|GATE Computer Science and Information Technology | GATE | By Pearson||Click Here|
|Complete Guide to CAT||Click Here|
IEMJEE 2022 Exam Pattern
To prepare for the exam, it is important that the candidates be well aware of the exam pattern. Check the IEMJEE 2022 exam pattern below.
- Mode of the exam: IEMJEE 2022 will be an online test.
- Duration of the exam: Total duration of this examination is of 2 hours.
- Language : The questions shall be asked in English language.
- Type of Questions: The paper consist of Multiple choice objective type questions.
- Number of questions: There are a total of 120 number of questions.
- Total Marks: The test is of total 120 marks
- Marking scheme: For a correct answer, candidates will get 04 marks.
- Negative Marking: -01 marks for negative marking for an incorrect answer.
- Question distribution: Check the table below.
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions|
IEMJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
It is important that students must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria for this courses at IEMJEE 2022. Check IEMJEE eligibility criteria below.
- Candidates should have Passed class 12 board exams from a recognized board with minimum of 45% marks for B. Tech courses.
- Candidates should have subjects like Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects in class 12 and Biology/Chemistry/Vocational subjects as another compulsory subject for B. Tech courses.
- The candidates should pass in B.Tech/MCA from a recognized University as per UGC with at least 50% marks for M. Tech.
- Candidate should have passed Class 10+2 examination (12th standard) or equivalent examination with Science stream i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with aggregate 45% for general candidate, 40% for SC/ST candidate for BBA courses.
- Candidates should have passed 12th class from a recognized board with one compulsory subject out of Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Processing/ Business Information Processing/ Statistics/ Business Maths/ Informatics for BCA courses.
- Candidates should have passed the Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years from a recognized University with minimum of 50% marks as per UGC for MCA courses.
- Students have to passed Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years from a recognized University with at least 50% marks as per UGC and also have to passed in IEMJEE exam/CAT exam/MAT exam/State level MBA Entrance Exam.
IEMJEE 2022 Application Form
UEM has released the Institute of Engineering and Management Joint Entrance Exam application form at the official website. Candidates must check and verify eligibility criteria before filling the application form. To apply, candidates have to register by entering mobile number, email id, name. The candidates can apply for the IEMJEE 2022 application form with help of the guidance given below.
- Visit the official website at first or click on the direct link mentioned above.
- You have to enter the following details such as name, email id, mobile number and click on the “register now” button.
- You have to choose the course and click on the next button.
- Then you have to enter your personal details, guardian details, qualification details, contact details.
- After that choose your examination mode, date, venue etc and click on the next button.
- Next you have to upload your photograph and signature and submit the form.
IEMJEE 2022 Admit Card
University of Engineering & Management (UEM) releases the the IEMJEE admit card for the registered candidates at the official website. The candidate can download IEMJEE 2022 Admit Card either by login with their Name and Guardian’s Email Id. Students can also get Hall Ticket/ Admit Card on the registered email id of the candidates. After downloading the Admit card, candidates should check the certain details to ensure all the information printed are correct. The IEMJEE admit card contains the details such as:
- The name of the Candidate
- Hall Ticket Number
- Photograph of Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Address of the Exam Venue
IEMJEE 2022 Result
IEMJEE result is published by University of Engineering & Management (UEM) at the official website. Student have to visit official website i.e. iemjee.uem.edu.in to check the result. the This result is released in the form of rank card. You can check the IEMJEE 2022 result by entering your hall ticket number and full name. The IEMJEE result contains the details such as name of the candidate, roll number, marks obtained in IEMJEE 2022, rank obtained in IEMJEE 2022, qualifying Status of the Candidate.
IEMJEE 2022 Seat Criteria
After the exam, the qualified candidates can get admission at their preferred college or the institute. Check out the availability of Seats of previous year in each course/ programme below:
B.Tech Programme courses:
|IEMJEE 2022 B.Tech Programme Courses||Availability of Seats||Availability of seats in B.Tech Lateral Entry|
|Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||120 Seats||24 seats + unfilled vacancies of FirstYear|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)||60 Seats||12 seats + unfilled vacanciesof First Year|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||60 Seats||12 seats + unfilled vacancies of First Year|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||60 Seats||12 seats + unfilled vacancies of First Year|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||60 Seats||12 seats + unfilled vacancies of First Year|
Availability of Seats in M.Tech Programmes:
|IEMJEE 2022 M.Tech Programmes||Availability of Seats|
|Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||18 Seats|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)||18 Seats|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||18 Seats|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||18 Seats|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||18 Seats|
Availability of Seats in other Courses:
|IEMJEE 2022 Courses||Availability of Seats|
|BPT : 4.5 Yrs+Bachelor of Physiotherapy||60 Seats|
|BOT : 4.5 Yrs+Bachelor of Occupational therapy||60 Seats|
|BBA – 3 Yrs Bachelor of Business AdministrationBusiness Administration||60 Seats|
|BCA – 3 Yrs Bachelor of Computer Application||60 Seats|
|MCA (Master of Computer Applications) 3 Yrs||60 Seats|
|MOT 2 Yrs||Master of Occupational Therapy in Orthopedics (5 seats)|
Master of Occupational Therapy in Neurosciences (5 seat)
Master of Occupational Therapy in Pediatrics (5 seats)
Master of Occupational Therapy in Mental Health (5 seats)
Master of Occupational Therapy in Hand Rehabilitation (5 seats)
|MPT 2 Yrs||MPT in Orthopedics (5 seats)|
MPT in Neurology (5 seats)
MPT in Cardiopulmonary (5 seats)
|MBA (Master of Business Administration) 2 years||60 Seats|
|MBA Executive (Master of Business Administration) 2 years||30 Seats|
The Institute of Engineering and Management is a private engineering and management college located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It is the oldest private engineering college in West Bengal. It is affiliated with MAKAUT. It was established in 1989. The Institute is affiliated with WBUT. B.Tech., M.Tech., MBA courses are under AICTE, Govt. Of India. It conducts entrance examinations for candidates for admission in B.Tech/BCA / BBA / BPT / M.Tech/MCA / MSc./ MBA courses offered by IEM Group and University of Engineering and Management (UEM).
FAQs for IEMJEE 2022
Ans. IEMJEE stands for Institute of Engineering & Management Joint Entrance Examination.
Ans. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply for IEMJEE 2022.
Ans. There is no application fee required to apply for IEMJEE 2022.
Ans. No, IMEJEE 2022 Application Form can be filled in online mode only.
Ans. University of Engineering & Management will conduct the IEMJEE exam.
Ans. Last year IEMJEE exam was conducted in remote proctored online mode. It is expected that this year too.