|Details - ICSI 2021, Registration, Application Form, Admit Card, Result|
|Exams - CSEET 2021, ICSI CS Executive 2021, ICSI CS Professional 2021||Read in Hindi|
ICSI CSEET Admit Card 2021 – The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has issued ICSI CSEET Admit Card for the May 08 exam. Students can download their admit card from icsi.edu and the links below. To download it, CSEET registration number (Unique ID) and date of birth are needed. This year, CSEET will be held in Remote Proctored mode, which means, aspirants can appear for the exam through their own laptop/ desktop from home/ such other convenient place. Check more details on ICSE CSEET admit card 2021 and exam day guidelines from this page.
ICSI CSEET Admit Card 2021
Link 1 to download ICSI CSEET admit card for May 2021 exam.
Link 2 to download ICSI CSEET admit card for May 2021 exam.
Link 3 to download ICSI CSEET admit card for May 2021 exam.
Click Here to check the Guidelines for Remote Proctored Exam for CSEET 2021.
ICSI CSEET Admit Card 2021 Date
The Institute releases CSEET admit card 2021 in online mode only. No hard copy of the admit card is sent to the candidates via post or email. You can check the schedule for issuance of ICSI CSEET 2021 admit card from the table below.
|ICSI CSEET Admit Card 2021||Important Dates|
|Release of CSEET Admit Card 2021||29 Apr 2021 (expected)|
|CSEET 2021 exam date||08 May 2021|
ICSI admit card 2021 are released separately for CSEET, Executive, and Professional exams.
ICSI CSEET Guidelines for 2021 Remote Proctored Exam
Candidates appearing for ICSI CSEET 2021 examination can take a look below at the guidelines as released by ICSI for the Remote Proctored test.
- Candidates can appear for the test through their own laptop/ desktop from home or another convenient place. However, they shall not be allowed to appear through smartphone (mobile)/tablet, etc.
- Since the mode of the entrance test has been changed, the Viva-Voice portion stands removed.
- It is advised to the candidates to plan for availability of laptop/ desktop, uninterrupted power supply, continuous internet connectivity, and other technical requirements/ specifications before appearing for the examination.
- You need to download the safe exam browser SEBLite on your laptop or desktop as per the link which will be provided to them in the due course of time.
- In the remote proctored examination, you will be continuously monitored through video/audio mode by the supervisor.
- Keep all the necessary documents with you when sitting for the test.
- You will need to log in to the Test portal 30 (thirty) minutes before the time as specified in the admit card.
- You are not allowed to leave the test until it is completed and no break is allowed during the exam.
Candidates must ensure that the following technical requirements are available from their end for appearing for the test:
- Operating System – Windows 10 (Pro, Enterprise, and Education editions) OR Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit) (all editions) OR Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) (all editions)
- Processor – 2 core (4 vCPU) or above with 2.2 GHz or more clock speed.
- RAM – 2 GB or above
- Screen Resolution – 1024 x 768 and Above
- Browser – Chrome
- Web camera – Resolution 640 x 480, 15 frames per second (fps)
- Microphone – (Standard 3.5 mm jack/internal)
- Graphics – Minimum of 64 MB of graphics memory (Internal/External)
- Multimedia support – sound card
- Internet Connection minimum per user – Upload 1 Mbps and Download 1 Mbps
- Recommended internet speed per user – Upload 2 Mbps and Download 2 Mbps
- Net Framework – v4.5.2
How To Appear in Remote Proctored Exam?
On the day of the exam, you need to log in through the user id and password which is provided to you by email or SMS. Before the beginning of each session, identity verification of the candidate is done at 2 levels. These are –
Level 1 – Facial Photo of the candidate appearing for the test is captured. In case of any mismatch in the photo captured, the system will notify the candidate / live proctor is also instantly displayed.
Level 2 – Next, you need to display the Admit Card and Valid ID Proof as instructed by the Proctor after the logging in to the test.
Once the identification process is done, upon Proctor’s instruction you need to Sign-In to access the Instruction sheet. Read all the instructions very carefully and if you have any doubt, you may ask the Remote Proctor on duty before the commencement of the test. No queries shall be entertained after the test starts.
After Downloading ICSI CSEET Admit Card 2021 – Important Documents
For the entrance test, candidates will need to keep the following list of documents with them –
- Hard copy of CSEET admit card
- A valid Id proof like Passport, Driving Licence, PAN Card, UID Aadhaar Card, Voter Card
Candidate shall not be allowed to keep with him/her any of the following items:
- Book, Study Material, Handwritten or Printed Notes
- Mobile Phone
- Digital Diary
- Scientific or Programmable Calculator
- Laptop, Palmtop, Smart Watch, Health Band or any other electronic device or gadget
You are not allowed to use Pen/ Pencil and Paper for the Test.
How to Download ICSI CSEET Admit Card 2021?
To download CSEET adit card 2021 online, candidates may follow the instructions as provided below:
1st Step: Click on the direct link on this page to download the admit card.
2nd Step: Next, the candidates will need to log in by entering the following details –
- Application number or registration number (as obtained after CSEET 2021 Registration)
- Date of birth.
3rd Step: Click on the ‘Login’ button to submit the details.
4th Step: On submitting the login details, your admit card is then displayed on the screen.
5th Step: Aspirants can then finally download and take a print out of the admit card.
Details Given in CSEET Admit Card 2021
The admit card for ICSI CSEET 2021 entrance test comprises of the following important details –
- Candidate’s Name (as filled in ICSI application form 2021)
- Registration number (issued during ICSI registration 2021)
- Stage of Examination
- Exam centre with its name, address, code etc
- Medium and module of exam
- Date of the exam
- Timings of the exam
- Details of paper-wise exemption granted
- Instruction to the candidates etc
What to Do If There is Discrepancy in CSEET Hall Ticket 2021?
Immediately after taking the printout of the admit card, aspirants should verify all the details as mentioned on the admit card like their name, admission number, photograph, signature, etc. If there is any kind of discrepancy in the CSEET admit card then you must bring it to the notice of the Institute immediately at CSEET@icsi.edu or at the support portal http://support.icsi.edu.
CSEET 2021 Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme
Candidates can check the exam pattern for the entrance test and break-up of marks from the following:
Mode of the exam – CSEET is a computer-based Remote Proctored.
Duration of the exam – The test is of a duration of 120 Minutes.
Type of Questions – The entrance test consists of MCQ type questions.
Is there a negative marking? There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
You can check the distribution of marks for the entrance test from the table below.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning||35||50|
|Economic and Business Environment||35||50|
|Current Affairs (15 Questions)||35||50|
|Presentation & Communication Skills (20 Questions)||35||50|
CSEET 2021 Passing Marks
In order to pass the test, candidates need to obtain a minimum of 40% marks in each part, i.e., Paper- 1, Paper -2, Paper -3, and Paper -4 separately and 50% marks in aggregate of all parts put together.
CSEET 2021 Entrance Test Result
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) declares CSEET Result 2021 online at the Institute’s official website. To check the result, you will need to log in using their registration number and date of birth. Candidates need to obtain the minimum marks as specified by ICSI to qualify the entrance test. Those who qualify the entrance test can proceed to register for the CS Executive program next.
FAQs on ICSI CSEET Admit Card 2021
Ans. In case if the candidates issue any problem like no network connection, network disconnection due to Wifi disabled, no internet connectivity, Power cut, etc, they will be allowed login again and continue from the last attempted question.
Ans. Yes, you can make changes in the answer already chosen/marked by simply clicking the other answer option of their choice.
Ans. Since the exam is being held in Remote Proctored mode, the Viva Voice portion stands removed for the CSEET.
Ans. The entrance test is going to be held in remote proctored mode. In this, the students can appear for the test at the convenience of their place instead of physically reporting at the exam center.