ICSI 2021 Result – ICSI has announced the result for CSEET and CS Foundation. The result is announced for the CSEET held on January 08 & 10, 2022 and the CS foundation exam held on January 03-04, 2022. The candidates can check their results on the official website i.e. icsi.edu. Along with the result, the candidate’s subject-wise breakup will also be released. To check the result, the candidates have to enter the registration number and date of birth.
ICSI also declares results for CS Executive and Professional exams at icsi.edu. The result is announced in the login and the candidates can check it by entering roll number, 17 digit registration number, date of birth, etc. Through CS 2021 results, candidates get to know subject-wise and overall marks in the exam. Along with the result of ICSI 2021, ICSI also releases a merit list and information about the top 3 rank holders. Know how to check ICSI 2021 result, details in it, cut off marks, and more information from the page below.
ICSI 2021 Result
ICSI CSEET Result 2021 Direct Link – Click here to check the result for CSEET January 2022 session.
ICSI CS Foundation Direct Link – Click here to check the result for CS Foundation January 2022 session.
Latest – ICSI will release the result for CSEET January 2022 and CS Foundation January 2022 session. Download PDF notice.
|CSEET January Result 2022||to be announced|
|CS Foundation Result January 2022||to be announced|
|CSEET November Result 2021||Check here|
|CS Foundation Result June 2021||Check here|
|CS Foundation June 2021 Merit List||Check here|
|ICSI CS Executive Result June 2021||Check here|
|CS Professional (Old and New syllabus) Result 2021||Check here|
ICSI CS Result 2021 Date
ICSI exams are conducted multiple times a year. The result for both the exams are released separately. Check the dates for ICSI CS result 2021 from below.
|ICSI Exams||Exam Date||Result Date|
|CSEET May||8 May 2021|
10 May 2021 (Re-test)
|20 May 2021|
|CSEET July||10 July 2021|
12 Jul 2021 (Re-test)
|21 Jul 2021|
|CSEET Nov||13 Nov 2021|
14 Nov 2021 (Re-test)
|19 Nov 2021|
|CSEET Jan||08, 10 Jan 2022||19 Jan 2022|
|CS Foundation Jan 2022||03 – 04 Jan 2022||19 Jan 2022|
|CS Executive (June)||08 – 20 Aug 2021||13 Oct 2021|
|CS Professional (June)||10 – 20 Aug 2021||13 Oct 2021|
CS Exam Qualifying Marks 2021
To qualify CS exams, candidates need to score more than the minimum qualifying marks. The minimum qualifying marks for each course are as follows:
- Candidates are only termed “Pass” if they score more than the minimum qualifying marks.
- Candidates must attain these marks in one sitting.
|Particular||CSEET||CS Executive||CS Professional|
|In Each Subject||40%||40%||40%|
How to Check ICSI CSEET 2021 Result?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to check ICSI CSEET 2021 result.
1st step: First of all, click on the direct link of the result given above on this page.
2nd step: A new window will open after following the step given above. In this window, enter the CSEET registration number (unique id) and date of birth.
3rd step: Next, click on the ‘login’ button.
4th step: Lastly, download the scorecard and take its printout for future reference.
This is how CSEET 2021 result looks like:
How to Check ICSI CS Executive and Professional 2021 Result?
The result for CS Executive and Professional exam is released a bit differently from CSEET result. The steps to check it are as follows:
1st step: Access the direct link of the result given above on this page and click on it.
2nd step: After following the step given above, a new page will open. Here, select the type of examination and enter the roll number and 17 digit registration number.
3rd step: Then, click on the ‘submit’ button.
4th step: Now, check the result that is displayed on the screen and download it for future reference.
Details Mentioned in ICSI CSEET 2021 Result
The details mentioned in ICSI CSEET result are:
- Examination name
- Candidate’s name
- Marks obtained in each paper
- Roll number
- Qualifying status
- Overall marks
ICSI Formal E-Result-cum-Marks Statement 2021
ICSI formal e-result-cum-marks statement is uploaded on the official website at icsi.edu. It is released immediately after the declaration of the result.
For ICSI CSEET
- Keep in mind that no physical copy of result-cum-marks-statement is issued to the candidates.
For ICSI CS Executive and Professional
- For Executive programme (Old and New syllabus) also no physical copy of the result-cum-marks statement is issued to the candidates.
- In case of Professional programme (Old and New syllabus), the physical copy of the result-cum-marks statement is dispatched to the candidates at their registered address immediately after the announcement of the result.
Note (Only for Professional programme): In case, the physical copy of result-cum-marks statement is not received by any candidate within 30 days of the declaration of the result, such candidates may contact the institute at [email protected] along with their particulars.
ICSI CS Executive and Professional Programme All India Provisional Merit List
Till the year 2019, ICSI released the All India Provisional Merit list for Executive and Professional programmes (Old and New Syllabus) are released. The merit list specifies the following details:
- Rank of the candidates
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
ICSI Verification of Marks
21 days after the declaration of the result, the candidates can apply for Verification of Marks. The candidates can apply for it via online or offline mode. The candidates have to pay Rs 250
- Click here to check details about Verification of Marks.
How Are Candidates Termed Pass in CS Exams?
Scoring more than the minimum qualifying marks is a must to pass the exam. However, apart from this, candidates must also know follows:
For Executive Programme Examination
For Both Modules: Candidate should have either scored more than the minimum qualifying marks. OR
- If a candidate passed in 1 module of old syllabus prior to into of current syllabus at 1 sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each of the remaining papers in which the candidate is required to appear and 50% marks in the aggregate of all such remaining papers of the Executibe programme exams put together.
For One Module: A candidate is declared passed in 1 module of the exam if they secure 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in aggregate at 1 sitting. These candidates are declared to have completed the Executive programmer when they pass both the modules.
- However, if a candidate failed in 1 paper but secured upto or more than 60% marks in any paper(s) and more than 40% marks in rest of the papers then they are granted exemption from attempting that or those paper(s) in which they secured sixty per cent or more marks, in any subsequent examination.
- If a candidates appeared in all the papers of module for which they were enrolled without obtaining any exemption but failed in 1 paper and also secured more than 60% marks of the total marks of the remaining papers of that model then they are declared passed in that module.
For Professional Programme Examination
For All Modules: Secured minimum qualifying marks in 1 sitting.
- If a candidates passed in 1 or more modules(s) under the old syllabus prior to commencement of the exam under the new syllabus and secures at one sitting a minimum of forty per cent marks in each of the remaining papers in which he/she is required to appear and fifty per cent marks in the aggregate of all such remaining papers put together.
For One Module: If candidate secured more than minimum qualifying marks. OR
- If a candidate failed in a module but secures upto or more than 60% marks in one paper and minimum of 25% marks in each of the remaining paper then they are granted exemption from that or those paper(s) in which he/she secured sixty per cent or more marks, in any subsequent examination.
- If a candidate who appeared for all the paper of the module without obtaining any exemption and failed in 1 paper yet secured minimum of 60% of the total marks of the remaining papers of the module shall be declared to have passed in that module if they appears in the paper in which they had failed and gets fifty per cent marks in any subsequent examination.
Students can also avail cancellation of the exemption by submitting an application in this behalf on or before the last date of enrolment for the examination in which they intends to appear.
Frequently Asked Questions on ICSI 2021 Result
Ans. You can check the result at icsi.edu.
Ans. You can check ICSI CSEET 2021 result by entering the unique registration number and date of birth.
Ans. ICSI CSEET result is declared in the form of a scorecard.
Ans. No, the physical copy of result-cum-marks statement of ICSI CSEET is not issued to the candidates.