|Details - ICSI 2021, Registration, Application Form, Admit Card, Result|
|Exams - CSEET 2021, ICSI CS Executive 2021, ICSI CS Professional 2021||Read in Hindi|
ICSI 2021 Admit Card – Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) releases CS admit card 2021 online for CSEET, Executive, Professional, and Foundation exams. ICSI admit card 2021 are released online, at icsi.edu. To download the CSEET admit card, the candidates have to enter their unique request id and date of birth. On the other hand, to download CS Executive and Professional exam admit card, the candidates have to enter their 17 digit registration number. ICSI admit card is an important document that has to be carried to the exam centre along with a valid id proof and other things like pen, a valid id card, personal hand sanitizer, transparent water bottle, etc. Various details like exam date, exam timings, address of the exam centre, instructions for the ICSI 2021 exam etc are mentioned on hall ticket. Check more information about ICSI 2021 admit card from this page.
ICSI 2021 Admit Card
Direct Link To Download ICSI Admit Card 2021:
CSEET Admit Card 2021 for May exam will be available in April.
CS Foundation Admit Card 2021 for June exam will be available in May.
CS Executive Admit Card 2021 for June exam will be available in May.
CS Professional Admit Card 2021 for June exam will be available in May.
Release Date of ICSI CS Admit Card 2021
CSEET is held 4 times (quarterly), whereas, CS Executive and Professional examinations are conducted twice a year in June and then in December. The admit card for all the exams releases separately. Keep track of all the exam and ICSI admit card dates from below.
|CS Exam||Admit Card Date||Exam Date|
|CSEET May||Apr 2021||8 May 2021|
|CSEET July||Jun 2021||2nd week of Jul 2021|
|CSEET Nov||Oct 2021||2nd week of Nov 2021|
|CSEET Jan||Dec 2021||2nd week of Jan|
|CS Executive||May 2021||1 – 9 Jun 2021|
|CS Professional||May 2021||1 – 10 Jun 2021|
How to Download ICSI 2021 Admit Card?
The candidates must keep in mind that ICSI does not send the admit card via post. It is only released online. The steps to download ICSI admit card 2021 for CSEET, Executive, and Professional exam are as follows:
How to download ICSI 2021 CSEET Admit Card
Step 1: First of all, click on the direct link given above on this page.
Step 2: A new window will open after following the step mentioned above.
Step 3: Next, enter the unique request id and date of birth in the login window.
Step 4: After entering the details, click on the ‘login’ button.
Step 5: Now, download the admit card that appears on the screen.
How to Download for ICSI 2021 CS Executive and Professional Programme Admit Card
Step 1: Firstly, click on the link given above.
Step 2: Next, enter the 17 digit registration number in the login window.
Step 3: Then, click on the ‘Get Admit Card’ button.
Step 4: Lastly, download the admit card and take its printout for future reference.
Details Mentioned in ICSI 2021 Admit Card
The candidates are going to observe the following details in ICSI 2021 admit card.
- Registration number
- Stage of Examination
- Exam centre with its name, address, code etc
- Medium and module of exam
- Date of the exam
- Timings of the exam
- Details of paper-wise exemption granted
- Instruction to the candidates etc
What to do in Case of Discrepancy in ICSI 2021 Admit Card?
After downloding ICSI 2021 admit card, the first and foremost thing candidates have to do is to check all the particulars mentioned in it carefully. If there are any mistakes in the particulars, then contact the institute at
Phone number: 0120-4522000 OR
Grievance Portal: support.icsi.edu
What to Carry Along with ICSI 2021 Exam Centre?
At the test centre, the candidates have to carry the following documents at the test centre.
- Printed copy of the admit card
- A valid id proof (Passport / Voter id / Driving License / PAN card / UID aadhar card)
For Executive and Professional Programmes
- A printed copy of the admit card
- A student id
- A self-declaration regarding the health status
- Face mask
- Blue ball point / ink pen
- Personal hand sanitizer
- Transparent drinking water bottle
- One passport size photograph (to be pasted on the attendance sheet)
Important information for Executive and Professional Programmes for Student Valid id
The candidates must make sure that they have a valid id card as downloaded from the individual’s accounts. It must be duly attested by the authorized officials of the institute. If in case, the photograph and signature of the student are not available in the downloaded id card, then they have to affix their photograph and signature on it and must get it attested by Gazetted Officer / Member of ICSI / Principal of Recognized School / Manager of Nationalised Bank. If in case they are not having the id card due to some technical or practical problem, then they can carry any one of the following ids issued by the Govt departments:
Passport / Driving License / PAN Card / UID aadhar card / Voter id card
What Not to Bring to ICSI Exam Centre?
The candidates are not required to bring the following items to the ICSI exam centre.
- Study Material
- Handwritten or printed notes
- Pieces of paper (chits)
- Mobile phone
- Scientific or Programmable Calculator
- Smart watch
- Health band
- Any other electronic device or gadget
Important Instructions for ICSI 2021 Examination
The candidates have to follow the below-given instructions on the day of the examination.
Special COVID-19 instructions
- Maintain proper social distancing at the time entry in the exam hall and while leaving it.
- Make sure that there are no symptoms of COVID-19.
- The face mask must be worn properly.
- Thermal screening will be done at the time of entry in the exam hall.
- The candidates shall be provided with the hand sanitizer while entering and leaving the exam hall.
- The mask can be removed only at the time of personal identification and at the time of signing the register.
- The candidates must maintain the proper hygiene and must not spit in the examination premised.
- After using the wash room, the candidates must wash and sanitize their hands properly.
The instructions for CSEET 2021 will be updated soon, once the mode of the exam is finalized. Till then, you can check some instructions for the exam being held as a remote-proctored test – Click Here.
For Executive and Professional Programme
- The candidates are allowed to enter 60 minutes before the commencement of the test. It is advised to reach the exam centre on time. No candidate is allowed to enter the exam hall 30 minutes after the starting of the test.
- The roll numbers shall be mentioned at the notice board of the exam centre. Furthermore, candidates are advised to sit at the allotted seat only.
- The candidates are advised to write the answers with blue color ink pen / ball point pen. Writing answers with green ore red color pen is not allowed.
- Note that the candidates must bring their own stationery items as borrowing / exchanging / lending the items with other candidates are not allowed.
- The candidates must write their name on the question paper.
- On each day of the exam, the candidates must sign in front of their roll number in the attendance sheet. Relevant particulars like roll number, date of exam, stage of exam, name of subject, medium of writing, number of answer bookletes used etc also need to be specified on the cover page of the main answer book.
- No candidates shall be allowed to leave the exam hall within 1 hour of the commencement of the exam, during last 15 minutes of the exam time, without signing the attendance sheet and withour properly handing over the sheet to the invigilator.
- Without the specific instructions of the invigilator, the candidates must not leave their seats.
- Irrespective of use of calculator, the candidates are advised to show all the steps and working notes under the specific section with the name “Rough Work to Question number’ in the OMR sheet.
Note: The candidates are allowed to use their own battery operated noiseless and cordless ordinary calculator with not more than 6 functions, 12 digits and 2 memories. Use of programmable, scientific or printing model of calculators not conforming to above specifications shall not be permitted.
ICSI 2021 Result
The candidates can check ICSI 2021 result online at icsi.edu. CSEET result is announced along with the candidate’s individual subject-wise breakup of mark. Formal e-result cum marks statement for CSEET is also released. To check CSEET result, the candidates have to enter their unique registration id and date of birth.
On the other hand, to check Executive and Professional programme result, the candidates have to enter their roll number and registration number.
Frequently Asked Questions on ICSI 2021 Admit Card
Ans. You can download CSEET 2021 admit card from icsi.edu.
Ans. No, ICSI will not send the admit card via post. You have to download the admit card from the official website only.
Ans. To download the admit card for professional programme, you have to enter 17 digit registration number.
Ans. To download ICSI CSEET 2021 admit card, you are required to enter the unique request id and date of birth.
Ans. If there is discrepancy in ICSI admit card, contact the institute as soon as possible at 0120-4522000 or through the Grievance portal at support.icsi.edu.
Official Website: icsi.edu.