ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 – National Testing Agency conducts ICAR AIEEA UG 2022, in online mode (CBT based). Candidates can apply for ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 via online mode only, on the official website icar.nta.ac.in. The exam is conducted once, every year, for a duration of 150 minutes. The exam is a single test and the shortlisted candidates are provided admission to 15% seats of 74 Agricultural Universities across the country, in various Bachelor degrees and Allied Science programmes. Scroll below to check out the eligibility criteria, steps to apply, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, and result of ICAR AIEEA UG 2022.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2022
ICAR All India Entrance Examination for Admission is held for UG courses only. It is expected that the examination will be held in the month of August-September 2022. Shown below are other import
|ICAR AIEEA UG Application Form||To be notified|
|Final Date to submit the application form||To be notified|
|Admit Card Release||To be notified|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
|Answer Key Releases||To be notified|
|Result Declaration||To be notified|
ICAR AIEEA 2022: An Overview
|Exam Name||Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission (ICAR AIEEA UG)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Level||National level exam|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of Exam||Online mode (CBT Based)|
|Type of Questions||Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Number of Questions||150|
|Marking Scheme||+4 for every correct answer|
-1 for every incorrect answer
0 for un-attempted answer
|Medium||English and Hindi|
ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are eligible to apply for ICAR AIEEA UG 2022, if they meet the following mentioned criteria:
- Candidates must have cleared the 10+2 examination or its equivalent, from any recognized board of Institution with a minimum of 50% marks for General, OBC (NCL), UPS, and EWS categories. For SC, ST, Third Gender, and PWD categories a minimum of 40% of aggregate is required.
- Candidates having a supplementary in any of the subjects will not be eligible, unless proof of having cleared the exam with required percentage is available.
- Minimum age limit: 16 years of age as on 31.08.2022.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Application Form
The application form is available in online mode only on the official website icar.nta.ac.in. The Application form other than online mode shall not be accepted. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can fill their form. Following is the application fee for ICAR AIEEA UG 2022.
|OBC (NCL), UPS, and EWS||Rs.750/-|
|SC, ST, PWD, and Transgender||Rs.375/-|
Candidates should follow the below mentioned steps to fill the online application form for ICAR AIEEA UG 2022:
- First, visit the official website icar.nta.ac.in.
- Click on the register button.
- Thereafter, complete the registration for ICAR AIEEA UG after filling in all the required details.
- A User ID and Password has been made.
- Now, come back on the homepage, and login using the same credentials.
- Fill all the required details: Personal information, and education background.
- Attach your signature, photograph, and thumb impression of the correct file size.
- Pay the application fess, according to the category and submit the application form.
A candidate is allowed to submit only one application form. Any candidate who submits more than one application form, is likely to be cancelled. No further changes in the application form will be entertained via offline mode.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Admit Card
After, the application process gets over, the admit card is released on the official website icar.nta.ac.in. The admit card is issued to those candidates only, who fulfil the eligibility criteria. And the candidates whose applications are incomplete will not be issued with any admit card. Any candidate who fails to provide the admit card on the day of examination will not be allowed to sit in the entrance exam.
How to download the the ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website icar.nta.ac.in.
- Click on the admit card for AIEEA UG, on the homepage.
- Login using application number, date of birth/password and security pin.
- The ICAR AIEEA UG admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download it take a printout.
Details to confirm on the admit card
- Name of the candidate
- Roll no.
- Date of Birth
- Examination centre name
- Examination City
Things to carry to the ICAR UG 2022 Exam Centre
- Hardcopy of Admit Card.
- One passport size photograph (same as given on the application form)
- Any valid photo ID ( PAN card, Aadhar card, Driving license, Voter ID, Passport etc)
- Candidates claiming under PWD category, must carry the certificate issued by the government official.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern for ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 is released by NTA (National Testing Agency) .The following is the question paper structure for it.
Level of Exam: It is a National level examination.
Mode of Test: It is held in online mode and likewise. This examination is held once a year.
Type of Questions: All of the questions of this examination is MCQs or Multiple Choice Questions types.
Total number of questions There are 150 questions in the examination.
Duration of examination; It is 2 hour and 30 minutes each.
As per the pervious year exam pattern, it is expected that ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 will be three sections as per choice. those are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and Agriculture.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Syllabus
ICAR has prescribed a syllabus for AIEEA UG 2022, which is available on the official website of ICAR icar.org.in. The candidates have to choose only three subjects (PCB/PCM/PCA/ABC) in the examination as per the choice given in the information bulletin. The weightage of each section will be equal as well. Candidates can download the ICAR AIEEA 2022 syllabus, from given below. However, this is as per last year.
|ICAR UG Syllabus||Click Here|
ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Results
The result of ICAR UG 2022 will be released on the NTA website nta.ac.in, icar.nta.ac.in. No separate information will be provided to the candidates. In this examination, merit rank-list will be prepared by ICAR. In this event candidates shall be got equal marks in Entrance Examination. That’s why it is highly recommended to stay alert about all the announcements and regularly check the website as well. The result of AIEEA UG is final and is not open for re-checking. Candidates can follow the given steps to check their result:
- Visit the official website icar.nta.ac.in.
- Go to the link reading AIEEA UG Result.
- Enter the login credentials like User ID and password and click on submit.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download it for future reference.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Reservation Criteria
Candidates should check the information bulletin very carefully to understand each and every clause of reservation criteria. To get a synopsis, following are some criteria under which candidates will be eligible for the reservation policy:
|Category||Reservation of seat|
|underprivileged states candidates||2%|
ICAR UG 2022 Answer Key
NTA will release the provisional answer key on the official website icar.nta.ac.in which will also display the attempted questions on the screen. The answer key is likely to be displayed for 3 days on the website.
- Candidates can challenge the answer key by making an online payment of a non-refundable fee of Rs.200/- per question.
- It will also display the recorded responses and attempted questions, prior to the declaration of result.
- NTA will decide the final decision on the challenges made by the candidate. And the final answer key will be displayed.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Counselling
Once the results of ICAR AIEEA releases, qualified candidates are called for counselling by the NTA. Separate information brochure detailing the whereabouts of the counselling procedure releases at the ICAR-NTA website as per schedule after the publication of the final results. A category-wise final merit list will be prepared on the basis of reservation category for counselling and further admission process. Only those candidates who participated in the counselling will be eligible for admission and scholarship.
It is important that candidates who are qualified for the test register for the counselling session as per schedule indicated by the NTA. Without registrations, candidates are not allowed to appear in the online counselling session even though they may have qualified in the test.
ICAR UG 2022 Participating Institutes
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
- National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izzatnagar
- Central Institute on Fisheries Education, Mumbai
- Central Island Agricultural Research Institute , Port Blair
- Central Arid Zone Research Institute, Jodhpur
- Central Avian Research Institute, Izzatnagar
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, Barrackpore
- Central Institute Brackishwater Aquaculture, Chennai
- Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes, Hisar
- Central Institute for Research on Goats, Makhdoom
- Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering, Bhopal
- Central Institute for Arid Horticulture, Bikaner
- Central Institute of Cotton Research, Nagpur
- Central Institute of Fisheries Technology, Cochin
- Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Bhubaneshwar
- Central Institute of Research on Cotton Technology, Mumbai
- Central Institute of Sub Tropical Horticulture, Lucknow
- Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture, Srinagar
- Central Institute on Post harvest Engineering and Technology, Ludhiana
- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Kochi
- Central Plantation Crops Research Institute, Kasaragod
- Central Potato Research Institute, Shimla
- Central Research Institute for Jute and Allied Fibres, Barrackpore
- Central Research Institute of Dryland Agriculture, Hyderabad
- National Rice Research Institute, Cuttack
- Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute, Avikanagar, Rajasthan
- Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation, Dehradun
- Central Soil Salinity Research Institute, Karnal
- Central Tobacco Research Institute, Rajahmundry
- Central Tuber Crops Research Institute, Trivandrum
- ICAR Research Complex for Eastern Region, Patna
- ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Barapani
- Central Coastal Agricultural Research Institute, Ela, Old Goa, Goa
- Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, New Delhi
- Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute, Jhansi
- Indian Institute of Agricultural Biotechnology, Ranchi
- Indian Institute of Horticultural Research, Bengaluru
- Indian Institute of Natural Resins and Gums, Ranchi
- Indian Institute of Pulses Research, Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Soil Sciences, Bhopal
- Indian Institute of Spices Research, Calicut
- Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research, Lucknow
- Indian Institute of Vegetable Research, Varanasi
- National Academy of Agricultural Research & Management, Hyderabad
- National Institute of Biotic Stresses Management, Raipur
- National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management, Malegaon, Maharashtra
- National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology, Bengaluru
- National Institute of Natural Fibre Engineering and Technology, Kolkata, Kolkata
- National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics, Hebbal, Bengaluru
- Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Coimbatore
- Vivekananda Parvatiya Krishi Anusandhan Sansthan, Almora
- Central Institute for Research on Cattle, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
- National Institute of High Security Animal Diseases, Bhopal
- Indian Institute of Maize Research, Ludhiana
- Central Agroforestry Research Institute , Jhansi
- National Institute of Agricultural Economics and Policy Research, New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Wheat and Barley Research, Karnal
- Indian Institute of Farming Systems Research, Modipuram
- Indian Institute of Millets Research, Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research, Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Oil Palm Research, Pedavegi, West Godavari
- Indian Institute of Water Management, Bhubaneshwar
- Indian Institute of Rice Research, Hyderabad
- Central Institute for Women in Agriculture, Bhubaneshwar
- Central Citrus Research Institute, Nagpur
- Indian Institute of Seed Research, Mau
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Post Box No. 48, Hazaribagh 825 301, Jharkhand
- National Institute for Plant Biotechnology, New Delhi
National Talent Scholarship ICAR UG 2022
National Talent Scholarship (NTS) is provided by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) to students pursuing Bachelor or Master degree programmes in Agricultural Universities outside of their state or domicile. The candidates admitted through All India Entrance Examination (AIEE) will be eligible for the scholarship. An amount of Rs.2000 will be provided by the concerned Agricultural University to all the students for 1 year from the date of admission. For further, scholarship benefits, a candidate is only eligible if they fall into the following criteria:
- Studies the mentioned courses in Agricultural University outside their domicile or state.
- Maintains good academic performance.
- Doesn’t take leave without proper permission and should not participate in any kind of strike.
- Is a full time student and does not have any part time job.
- Does not have any other scholarship during the course of study.
- Does not leave the course within 1 month of admission.
- No change of allocated subject happens during the course.
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research works under the the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. It is the main conducting body of coordination, research, and education in Agriculture in the entire country. The ICAR Body has 74 Agricultural Universities working under the system. It is one of the largest agricultural systems in the world admitting around 28000 students at UG level.
FAQs on ICAR UG 2022
A. The application fee varies for different categories. Candidates can see the information bulletin and above also.
A. Yes, ICAR UG is an online test i.e., a computer based test which is conducted in test centres across the country.
A. Yes, NTS is offered to every student for the first year. After that based on the merit and other eligibility criteria the scholarship can be continued.