ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Application Form – The application form for ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 will be released in the first week of March, 2022 tentatively. The entrance examination for ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 will provide aspiring candidates with the opportunity to join the agricultural undergraduate programmes offered by ICAR. ICAR AIEEA Appplication form will be available only in the online mode at the official website which is : icar.nta.ac.in. Candidates having secured at least 50% aggregate marks in their 10+2 examination are eligible to take the examination. The form has to be filled up and the fees has to be submitted, both in the online mode to complete the registration procedure.
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission, abbreviated as ICAR AIEEA will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for granting meritorious students admission to the various undergraduate agricultural courses offered by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Application Form
ICAR AIEEA 2022 one of the most prestigious agricultural entrance examinations held on a national level, is expected to be conducted from the third to fourth week of August, 2022. Learn more about the ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Application Form dates below.
|Release of Application Form||1st week of March, 2022|
|Last date to fill up the Application Form||4rth week of June, 2022|
|Last date for Application Fees Payment||4rth week of June, 2022|
|Last date to edit the Application Form||1st week of July, 2022 to 3rd week of July, 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||1st week of August, 2022|
|ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Examination Date||3rd week of August, 2022 to 4rth week of August, 2022|
ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Application Fees
The ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Application fees will be INR 750 for unreserved categories of candidates while candidates belonging to the reserved categories like SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgenders will have to pay INR 375.
ICAR AIEEA UG application fees will have to be paid in the online mode only via Credit card, Debit card, Netbanking or UPI. There will be three payment gateways available for the candidates for paying the application fees namely, SBI/ HDFC and Syndicate gateways.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed eligibility criteria for ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 is given below :
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 examination from a recognised board
- They have have atleast 50% marks in their 10+2 examination (40% for candidates belonging to the reserved categories)
- Candidates must be of atleast 16 years of age or more on 31st August, 2022
- Candidates should have had the subject combination of PCB/ PCMB/ PCM/ Inter-agriculture in their 10+2 examination
Documents required for during up the ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Registration procedure
Candidates will have to upload some important documents while filling up the application form, the list of which is given below.
- Recent self-photograph
- Thumb impression of the candidate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Date of birth proof
- Marksheet of 10+2 examination
Important Instructions for ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Application Form
- Candidates must make sure that all the information they fill up in the application form are up to date and accurate as per the knowledge of the candidates. In case of any error, they will be provided with a time frame to edit their forms. If the error persists even after that, the candidate might be disqualified.
- All important documents which are needed to be uploaded while filling up the application form must be accurate and in the prescribed format.
- Category certificates extremely important for candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
- The application form will be considered to be complete only after the application fees have been paid. All deadlines must be abided by strictly.
- Candidates are advised to regularly check the official website of NTA and ICAR for any update regarding the ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 examination.
Steps to fill up the ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Application Form
Candidates need to follow these steps for filling up the ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Application Form.
- Step 1 : Visit the official website of ICAR AIEEA UG 2022, the link to which is : https://icar.nta.ac.in/.
- Step 2 : Select the examination you want to apply for from the list of given options
- Step 3 : Click on link for the registration of new candidates
- Step 4 : Fill up the application form according to the instructions given. Candidates will have to fill up the form with various personal, academic and contact details
- Step 5 : Upload all the necessary documents as mentioned above in their right format
- Step 6 : Select a payment gateway from the given three
- Step 6 : Proceed with the transaction and pay the application fees
- Step 7 : Once the fees have been paid successfully, take a printout of the filled up application form and the fees receipt and preserve it for the future
Format for Uploading Documents for ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Application Form
|Self- Photograph||10 kb to 200 kb||Photograph should have plain background. |
It should be in .jpg or .jpeg format.
|Signature||4 kb to 40 kb||Signature should be in running hand.|
It should be in .jpg or .jpeg format.
|Thumb Impression||3 kb to 30 kb||Impression should be of the left thumb.|
It should be in the .jpg or .jpeg format.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Release of Admit Cards
The admit card for ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 examination will be provided in the online mode only in the official website of ICAR AIEEA UG 2022. Candidates should not expect the admit card offline by means of any method. The admit cards are expected to be made available from the first week August, 2022, well before the date of the examination. It has to be noted that the admit card will be available for those candidates only, who have completed the application procedure successfully and paid the application fees within the due date. This admit card has to be carried to the examination hall on the day of the examination or else, the candidate might be subjected to disqualification.
FAQs on ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Application Form
Ans. No, the ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 Application Form will be released in the online mode only and it will have to be filled up and submitted by the candidates in the onljne mode as well.
Ans. No, the application fees for ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 are non-refundable.
Ans. Candidates belonging to the reserved categories like SC/ ST/ Pwd etc. have to pay an application fee of INR 375, while candidates belonging to the unreserved categories have to pay an application fee of INR 550.
Ans. No, the admit card for ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 examination will be released for those candidates only who have completed the application procedure successfully and paid the application fees.
Ans. The official website for ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 is https://icar.nta.ac.in/.
Ans. In case of any queries related to the admission procedure, candidates can contact the ICAR authorities at :
Helpdesk: For any transaction related queries / inquiry, please contact at: 011-40759000.
In case of queries related to the examination, candidates can contact the NTA authorities at :
C-20 1A/8 ,Sector 62
IITK Outreach Centre,
Contact no. : 011-69227700
Mail : [email protected]
Ans. Candidates belonging to the reserved categories must have secured 40% marks in their qualifying 10+2 examination.
Ans. Candidates have must passed the 10+2 examination from any recognised board to be eligible for the ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 examination.