ICAR AIEEA 2021 Admit Card – National Testing Agency releases the admit card for the ICAR AIEEA 2021 exam online at the official website icar.nta.nic.in as per schedule before the exam. The hall ticket releases online after the completion of the application process and before the exam date. Candidates need to login to the website using the Application Number & Password to download the admit card. It indicates the candidate’s details as well as other information regarding exam centre, date & timings of the exam. Read this article to know how to download the ICAR AIEEA 2021 Admit Card/Hall Ticket and other important guidelines for the exam.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Admit Card
The ICAR AIEEA admit card 2021 will be available before exam. Direct link to download will be available then.
|ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 Admit Card||to be announced|
|ICAR AIEEA PG 2021 Admit Card||to be announced|
|ICAR AIEEA SRF 2021 Admit Card||to be announced|
The National Testing Agency has been entrusted by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) to conduct the All India Entrance Examination for admission to Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Ph.D programs in Agricultural Universities as well as for the award of Fellowships & Scholarships.
Download Admit Card: Click Here to get ICAR AIEEA 2021 Admit Card as per schedule!
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Admit Card Release Dates
Last year, the admit card for the ICAE AIEEA was released around one month before the exam date. Check the important dates for ICAR AIEEA 2021 given below.
|ICAR AIEEA 2021 Admit Card||Date|
|Release of admit card||Approximately 1 month before exam|
|ICAR AIEEA 2021 Exam Date||UG – 07, 08, 13 Sep 2021|
PG & Ph.D – 17 Sep 2021
How to Download ICAR AIEEA 2021 Admit Card?
Note that ICAR AIEEA admit card releases at icar.nta.ac.in. It is not sent via post to the registered candidates. Check the steps given below to download the admit card.
1st Step: Using any compatible internet browser e.g. Google Chrome, open the website icar.nta.nic.in.
2nd Step: On the homepage, the direct link to get the admit card is updated by the NTA as per schedule.
3rd Step: Click on the aforementioned link and you will be redirected to the candidate login page.
4th Step: On the login page, enter the Application Number and Password, and click on Login.
5th Step: The soft copy of the ICAR AIEEA admit card is opened on screen. One must always verify the details on the admit card before downloading.
6th Step: Now, candidates can download/save a copy of the admit card on their device.
7th Step: Candidates must print-out a copy of the admit card card for carrying to the exam centre.
Details on the ICAR AIEEA Admit Card
Before downloading the admit card, candidates are advised to check the information on the document carefully. In case of any error, one must notify the NTA immediately. Here are some of the most important details indicated on the admit card.
- Candidate’s name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Date of Exam
- Exam Timings
- Venue of exam centre
- Subject details
- Thumb Impression
- Important Instructions regarding exam
Important Instructions for ICAE AIEEA Admit Card 2021
- A candidate must report to the designated exam centre at least 2 hours before the exam start time.
- The registration desk closes 1 hour before the exam commencement time.
- It is mandatory to carry a print out of the admit card downloaded from the website to the designated centre as per instructions.
- Candidates must read all the instructions on the admit card carefully and abide by the instructions carefully.
- One must not tamper or mutilate the admit card. They must preserve it carefully at least the admission process is completed.
- Duplicate admit card will not be issued to the candidates in any case.
Who will not be Issued ICAR AIEEA 2021 Admit Card?
Following candidates shall not be issued the admit card:
- Whose applications are found to be incomplete
- Whose applications had doubtful photographs
- Whose applications were not signed
Error in Information on ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2021
Errors can be present in the information detailed on the admit card. This is why candidates are advised to check the information carefully before downloading the admit card. In case of any discrepancy, one must contact the NTA immediately between 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM.
Email ID: [email protected]
In case an error is present on the admit card, one must inform the NTA. However, they are required to appear at the designated centre with the erroneous admit card only. The Agency will adopt the necessary steps at the exam centre to update the records.
What to Carry to ICAR AIEEA 2021 Exam Centre?
The candidates have to carry the following documents to the exam centre.
- A printed copy of ICAR AIEEA 2021 admit card
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded during online application process)
- A valid and original id proof
- PwBD certificate issued by the Competent Authority (as applicable)
- A 50 ml hand sanitizer
- Face masks
Acceptable id proof: PAN card / Driving License / Passport / Aadhar card (with photograph) / Aadhar Enrollment number / Ration card.
What Not to Carry to the Exam Centre?
Following items are not allowed to be carried inside the exam centre.
- Any textual material
- Docu pen
- Slide rules
- Log tables
- Electronic watches with the facility of calculator
- Printed or written material
- Bits of papers
- Mobile phones
- Bluetooth devices
- Pager or any other electronic gadget
- Instrument / Geometry / pencil box
- Eatables / snacks / tea / cofee / cold drinks
- Tape recorder
- Any metallic item
Note: Diabetic students can carry eatables like sugar tables / fruits like apple / banana / orange and transparent water bottle to the exam hall. Such candidates cannot carry packed food items like sandwich / chocolate / candy etc.
Important Instructions for ICAR AIEEA 2021
On the day of the examination, the candidates have to follow the instructions given below.
- Reach the exam centre on time.
- The candidates are advised to come with only one parent / guardian at the exam centre.
- Maintan 6 feet distance at all times on the day of the exam.
- Before entering the exam centre, the candidates must sanitize their hands.
- The candidates will be ushered in batches of 10 boys / girls into two different registration rooms. Here, thermal screening will be done.
- If the body temperature is above normal, then the candidates have to give the exam from a separate room.
- The candidates shall be offered 3 ply fresh face masks.
- The candidates are required to paste passport size photograph and sign on the attendance sheet after sanitizing their hands.
- Rough sheet will be provided at the exam centre. Mention the roll number and name on the rough sheets.
- Move out in an orderly manner once the exam is over.
- Drop the admit card and rough sheet in the drop box once the exam is over.
About ICAR AIEEA
Since 2019, the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) used to conduct separate entrance examinations for admission to Undergraduate, Post Graduate & Ph.D courses as well as for award of Fellowships & Scholarships. From 2019, the National Testing Agency has been entrusted with the responsibility to conduct the ICAR All India Entrance Examination for Agriculture for admission to UG, PG & Ph.D courses as well as for the award of Fellowships/Scholarships.
The NTA conducts the entrance examination as a Computer Based Test. Apart from the question paper for admission to UG programs, the paper is set in English only. The entire question paper contains only MCQ type questions. For each correct answer, candidates are awarded 4 marks while for every wrong answer, – mark is deducted. Candidates are advised to refer to the official website for further updates regarding the release of the answer key and ICAR AIEEA result 2021.
Ans. The ICAR AIEEA admit card is one document which must be downloaded from the website of the NTA before the exam and carried to the exam centre.
Ans. The admit card releases through icar.nta.nic.in.
Ans. No. The admit card cannot be obtained by post or any other means.
Ans. The admit card releases around one month before the exam.