IBSAT 2021 – The selection process for IBS Business Schools will be undertaken from 9 April to 10 April, 2022. IBS Hyderabad has released the IBSAT 2021 results on 30 December 2021. Candidates can click on the link given below to download their IBS scorecards. The last date to apply at IBS Business Schools through other management entrance exams such as CAT/GMAT/NMAT by GMAC was 31 January 2022.
IBSAT 2021 is an online management entrance test conducted for admission into MBA / PGPM / Ph.D. programs at IBS campuses situated at Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Dehradun, Jaipur, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Bangalore. In the test, there are questions from Quantitative Techniques, Data Interpretation, Data Adequacy, Vocabulary, Analytical Reasoning, and Reading Comprehension. The candidates who qualify for the test are then required to appear for Group discussions and Personal Interviews. Know more about IBSAT 2021 such as eligibility criteria, important dates, the application process, pattern.
Latest – The selection process for IBS Business Schools will be undertaken from 9 April to 10 April, 2022. Click Here for details about IBSAT Selection Process.
Latest – IBS Hyderabad has released the IBSAT 2021 result. Click here to check your scores.
Latest – IBS is accepting the CAT/GMAT/NMATby GMAC scores. Click here to apply for IBS using any of these scores.
Latest – The admit card for IBSAT 2021 has been released. Click here to download it.
Latest – IBS National Mock Test 2021 has been launched. Eager candidates can practice for IBSAT 2021 by giving this mock test and winning prizes. Click here to Access.
IBSAT 2021 Important Dates
ICFAI Business School has announced the dates for IBSAT 2021. Check the dates for the important events given below.
|Availability of application form||06 Jul 2021|
|Appear for the mock test from||Between 17 Nov – 24 Dec 2021|
|Last date to register||16 Dec 2021|
|Availability of admit card||17 Dec 2021|
|Exam date||25 – 26 Dec 2021|
|Declaration of the result||1st week of Jan 2022|
|Last date to apply using CAT/GMAT/NMAT scores||31 Jan 2022|
|Selection briefings||8 – 16 Jan 2022|
|Selection process||9 April – 10 April 2022|
Overview of IBSAT 2021
Check the overview of IBSAT 2021 given below.
|Name of the exam||IBSAT|
|Exam conducting body||ICFAI Business School|
|Courses offered via IBSAT||MBA / PGPM|
|Who is exempted from the test?||GMAT / NMAT by GMAC / CAT qualified candidates (from 2019 onwards)|
|Mode of exam||Computer-based test|
|Type of questions||MCQ|
|Duration of the test||2 hours|
|Abilities of candidates tested through IBSAT are||Quantitative techniques, Data Interpretation, Data Adequacy, Vocabulary, Analytical Reasoning, and Reading Comprehension|
|Selection Process||IBSAT 2021, Group Discussion and Personal Interview|
IBSAT 2021 Admit Card
IBSAT 2021 admit card is available now.
ICFAI Business School releases IBSAT admit card online at ibsindia.org. To download it, the candidates have to download their application number and password.
- IBSAT 2021 admit card specifies the exam date, exam timings, roll number etc.
- To generate the admit card, the candidates have to first book the slots via the candidate’s login.
- The candidates must note that IBSAT 2021 admit card is an important document and has to be carried to the exam centre. No candidate is granted entry in the exam centre who is not having the admit card.
- Along with the admit card, the candidates are required to carry an original valid id proof as well.
IBSAT 2021 Application Form
IBSAT 2021 application form is now available. The candidates can apply till December 16, 2021.
The candidates can fill IBSAT 2021 application form online at ibsindia.org. Check the application process given below.
1st step: Register – First of all, click on the link of the form given above on this page and register by entering the personal and address details. After this, review the details and submit.
2nd step: Pay the registration fee – After the registration, pay the registration fee. After the payment, a confirmation mail is sent to the registered email address.
3rd step: Log in and complete the application form – Next, log in by entering the application number and password and select the program. Enter the academic details.
4th step: Upload the images – Then, upload the scanned image of the photograph and submit the form.
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay Rs 1800 as the application fee. It can be paid using online payment gateways such as credit card/debit card / net banking.
Offline mode: The candidates can purchase the IBSAT 2021 from IBS campuses/marketing offices. A login id and password will be provided to the candidates via voucher. After obtaining the login details, the candidates have to apply online.
IBSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for IBSAT 2021, the candidates must check the eligibility criteria given below.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline from a recognised institue/university with at least 50% aggregate marks with medium of instruction as English.
- Candidates should have completed a minmum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- The candidates who are in their final year bachelor’s degree course can also apply for IBSAT 2021.
- All those candidates who do not meet the criteria of English medium in Graduation have to submit the TOEFL / NELT / IELTS score by May 31, 2022.
Ph.D Program in Management (Full-time / Part-time)
- The candidates must have done Graduation with 50% and above with medium of instruction as English.
- Also, the candidates must have completed Post-Graduation in Management (full-time with specialization in Marketing / Finance / Human Resource Management / Operations from an UGC approved university) with 55% and above marks.
- Must have done Post-Graduation (full-time) in Economics, Commerce, Psychology, Sociology, Public Administration, Statistics and Mathematics or in an allied discipline from an UGC recognized university in India or abroad with 55% and above marks.
- Must have a professional qualification like CFA / CA / CWA / CS with 55% and above marks.
Ph.D Program in Economics
- The candidates must have done Graduation with 50% and above marks and Post-Graduation in Economics or allied discipline with 55% and above marks.
- All the candidates must have completed 17 years of regular education (10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis). All those candidates who do not meet the criteria of English medium in Graduation have to submit the TOEFL / NELT / IELTS score by 31st May, 2022.
What is IBS National Mock Test 2021?
IBS has activated the link to apply / appear for the IBSAT 2021 mock test. The candidates can apply for the mock test and practice for the exam. Prizes after appearing in the mock test will also be given to the deserving candidates. Each candidate can appear for this mock test only once. Entrants with top 100 rankers shall be given prizes. IBS will notify the winner via email and each winner will have 5 days to claim his / her prize.
- First prize: Gift card of Rs 10,000
- Other prize: Rs 2,000 (For ranks 2-100)
Eligibility to appear for this mock test:
- Must be a legal resident of India
- Should have an internet access and valid email id
- Must have done Graduation between 2019-2021. 50% compulsory in Graduation, if passed and also in second year, if passing out in 2022
- The final year candidates completing Graduation in 2022 can also apply
Programmes at IBS Campus
Check the list of the programmes offered at IBS campuses.
IBSAT 2021 Syllabus
The candidates will apply for IBSAT 2021 must know the syllabus as it helps in making a proper strategy for secure good marks in the test. Check IBSAT 2021 syllabus given below.
- Fill in the blanks
- Para Jumble
- Usage of parts of speech
- Spot the Errors
- One word substitute / Phrase Replacement
- Jumbled Sentences
- Incorrect Words
- English Usage
- Word Relation
- Number System
- Time, Speed & Distance
- Simplification & Algebra
- Profit, Loss & Discount
- Work and Time
- Geometry and Mensuration
- Permutation & Combination
- Simple Interest and Partnership
Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation
- Pie Chart
- Line and Table
- Bar Graphs & Colum Graphs
- Venn Diagrams
- Linear Arrangement
- Critical Reasoning
- Visual Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Coding and Decoding
- Assertion & Reasons
- Matrix arrangements
- Questions from the given passage
IBSAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of IBSAT 2021 is as follows:
- Type of questions: There are multiple-choice questions in the test
- Duration: The duration of the test is 2 hours.
- Marking scheme: Each question is of 01 marks. There is no negative marking in case of the wrong answers
Distribution of questions
|Name of Sections||Number of Questions|
|Data Adequacy and interpretation||30|
Best Books for IBSAT 2021
To prepare for any exam, it is important to prepare from the best study material that has clear-cut concepts in it, enough number of practice questions and properly illustrated topics. Given below are some of the books that can be referred for the preparation of IBSAT 2021.
|Quantitative Aptitude Quantum Cat||Check Price Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for CAT||Check Price Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||Check Price Here|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||Check Price Here|
|Wren & Martin High School English Grammar and Composition Book||Check Price Here|
|Objective General English||Check Price Here|
|Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||Check Price Here|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation Data Sufficiency||Check Price Here|
|Data Interpretation: Practice Book for MBA Entrance Examinations||Check Price Here|
|How to Prepare For DATA INTERPRETATION||Check Price Here|
Preparation Tips for IBSAT 2021
Check the preparation tips given below for IBSAT 2021.
- Read the test syllabus thoroughly. You must be sure of all the topics you have to prepare.
- Planned study is accepted as the successful method for scoring well in exams. So do make a strategy before you begin with your practice. Try to stick to what you have planned.
- Start you practice with the difficult (weakest) section and end it with the easiest one.
- Remember, revision of all the topics is most important, so save some time for revision.
- It is suggested to prcatice mock tests and previous years exams to get an idea of what all the exam is and what type of questions can come.
- Verbal Ability is a major section in the test. One needs to be good in verbal. Start reading books, learn vocabulay and practice all the types of questions under VA.
- Keep a check on the speed while solving the questions. Time management is very important as the candidates will get only a minute for each question. To improve in this part, solve sample papers and appear for mock tests.
- Since IBS is a computer based test, the candidates are advised to appear for as many mock test as possible. The online mock test will provide a similar enviornment as that of the exam.
- Do not loose confidence and do not get nervous in the exam or solving the sample papers. Go through the quesions carefully and try to understand them and the solve them.
- Try reading newspaper, magzine, novels, books, journals, etc. for a better hold over vocabulary.
- It is important to focus on all the subjects, The candidates must analyse their strong and weak areas as this will make it easier for them to find out the areas that they need to focus on. This will also help them create a plan of prepration. One of the best ways to identify the weak and strong areas is to take mock test.
- Watch topper interview, this will definately motivate you to prepare well for the examination, also you can learn ways to overpower your nervousness.
- Lastly, as we all know, practice makes the man perfect. Practice as much as you can.
IBSAT 2021 Result
IBSAT 2021 results can be checked online at ibsindia.org.
The result is announced in the form of a scorecard. To check it, provide the application number and password.
- IBSAT scorecard specifies the details whether the candidate has qualified the test or not, sectional score, overall score, rank.
- After the declaration of the result, the qualified candidates need to take part in the other selection rounds.
IBSAT 2021 Selection Procedure
Check the selection process for IBSAT 2021 given below.
- Appear in IBSAT 2021 – The candidates have to appear in IBSAT 2021. GMAT / NMAT / CAT qualified candidates are not required to appear for IBSAT 2021.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview – After appearing in IBSAT 2021, the qualified candidates have to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. These are conducted at IBS Hyderabad.
- Final Selection – The final selection of the candidates is based on the past academic records and performance of the candidates in Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The final results can be checked online at the official website by entering the application number.
About GD and PI
GD: In GD, a topic will be given to 8-10 candidates. The candidates are given 10 minutes to do the discussion. After a discussion, the candidates are given 1 minute time to summarize their topic. Through GD, the candidate’s expression, initiative communication, analytical skills and behaviour in the group are checked.
PI: The interview panel includes Directors, Deans, Senior Faculty members, Alumni. The interview is held for 10 minutes. The interview panel focuses on analyzing the attitude, aptitude and aspirations of the candidates. They also evaluate the candidate’s general knowledge, clarity of thought, communication skills, expression and aptitude for a career in management.
Weightage for Final Selection
|Past Academic Record |
IBS Fee Structure 2021
Check the fee structure of various IBS campuses given below.
|IBS Hyderabad||MBA||Rs 16.02 lakhs per annum|
|IBS Hyderabad (off-campus) and IBC Bangalore||MBA||Rs 12.06 lakhs per annum|
|IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur||MBA||Rs 6.03 lakhs per annum|
|IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai,IBS Pune||PGPM||Rs 9.09 lakhs per annum|
IBS Placement Highlights
Check the placement highlights of IBS 2021 given below.
- Highest International CTC: INR 24.00 lpa
- Highest National CTC: INR 13.50 lpa
- Average CTC: INR 7.59 lpa
- Top 10% average CTC: INR 12.02 lpa
- Top 25% average CTC: INR 9.20 lpa
- No. of companies visited: 1000+
Recruiters at IBS: IBM, Americal Express, Nestle, GE Capital, Microsoft, Hewitt, Nokia, Infosys, HCL, MetLife, Wipro, Hp etc.
In case of any queries on IBS, you can contact them through below given details.
IBS Admission Office
#65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Hyderabad – 500 082, Telangana State.
Phone : + 91–040–2344 0963 / 62 / 61 / 60
Toll-Free No : 1800 425 55 66 77
E-mail: [email protected]
Official Website: ibsindia.org
FAQs on IBSAT 2021
Ans. IBSAT 2021 will be held on December 25-26, 2021.
Ans. IBSAT will be held in the computer-based mode.
Ans. IBSAT is as difficult as other MBA exams like CAT, XAT, and other exams. As per the previous year analysis, the test is considered moderately difficult.
Ans. IBS Hyderabad is considered to be the best among all the IBS campuses.
Ans. IBSAT is held once a year.
Ans. No, there is no negative marking for the wrong answers in IBSAT 2021.
Ans. You can apply online at ibsindia.org. To apply, complete the registration first and pay the registration fee. Then, enter the details in the form and upload the photograph.
Ans. No, there is no sectional time limit in IBSAT 2021.
Ans. Those who have qualified GMAT, NMAT by GMAC, CAT are exempted from IBSAT 2021.
Ans. First of all, qualify IBSAT and then, appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The final admission is done on the basis of past academic record of the candidates and performance in GD & PI.
Ans. Ph.D program is offered at IBS Hyderabad campus.