IBSAT 2020 National Mock Test – ICFAI Business School (IBS) is conducting national level mock tests from November 23 to December 25, 2020. Interested MBA aspirants need to register for the mock test at ibsindia.org. If you apply for IBSAT 2020 then the mock test will serve as a good way to up your preparation. However even those who wish to take the test to win prizes or prepare for more MBA entrance exams can also take it. Online registration for IBSAT mock tests is open at ibsat-mocktest.ibsindia.org. The names of the winners shall be declared 7 days after the mock tests. The top 50 percentile scorers shall be eligible for prizes as per the ranks they hold. To know all about the IBSAT 2020 national mock test, like how to register, exam pattern, prize details, and more read below.
IBSAT 2020 National Mock Test
Graduation pass out of 2017 to 2020, or appearing final year and passing out in 2021, can apply for IBSAT 2020 mock test. The direct link to register for the mock test is given below:
Eligibility to apply for IBSAT 2020 National Mock Test
For a candidate to be able to appear in IBSAT 2020 national mock test, they must:
- Be a resident of India.
- Be of the age of majority as per the laws of the jurisdiction applicable to you at the time of entry
- Have a valid email address and Internet access prior to the start of, and during, the promotion
- Graduation pass out of 2017 to 2020 or appearing final year student passing out in 2021; and
- Aadhaar card necessary, for north eastern states Govt photo ID card.
Current employees, directors, agents and officers of the ICFAI Business School and its affiliates, and their respective immediate families and people living in their household are not eligible for the mock test.
How to Register for IBSAT 2020 National Mock Test
Candidates have to register once for the mock test and they cab take the mock test more than once. The candidates can check the steps below to easily register for IBSAT 2020 national mock test:
There is no fee charged to register for IBSAT 2020 mock test.
Step 1: Click on the direct link available on this page above. The following window shall open.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to enter all the details and click on the “create my new account” button. Then the candidates have to verify their account using the link on their registered email id.
Step 3: After the verification is done the profile of the candidates gets created. On December 23 to 25, 2002 the mock test shall be live under the login of the candidates. The candidates have to login and access the mock test.
If any candidate writes the test twice for practice purposes then the score of the first attempt only is considered for prizes eligibility.
IBSAT 2020 Mock Test Benefits
The top 50 percentile scores shall be eligible for a prize. Prizes are given after verification of 10th certificate and graduation marks sheets. The prizes shall be as follows:
- First prize: Rs.20000/- Gift card for first rank
- Second prize: Rs.10000/- Gift card for second rank
- Third prize: Rs.5000/- Gift card for third rank
- Other prizes: Rs.2000/- Gift cards for (Ranks 4 to 50)
Additional Benefits pf the Mock test for the IBSAT 2020 registered candidates:
- Candidates can assess the preparation for the main examination. Candidates can know which topics are weak and which are strong.
- Candidates can learn how much time to devote on each section.
- Candidates can become more confident about the test taking ability.
- Mock test can help reduce test anxiety because candidates would already have practiced in a time bound manner.
IBSAT 2020 National Mock Test Result
Following the selection of the prize winners, the ICFAI Business School is going to notify the prize winners via email. The name of each winner’s last name is also be posted on the website at ibsindia.org. After the winners are announced, candidates have to claim their prize within five (5) business days.
Entrants should expect to receive the prizes within approximately 30 days of successfully claiming his or her prize.
IBSAT 2020 is the MBA entrance exam for MBA / PGPM programs at IBS Hyderabad, IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai, IBS Pune, IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur campuses. The exam duration is 2 hours. All the questions in the paper are multiple choice questions (MCQ) and the language of the paper is English.