HPU MCA 2022 Application Form – Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) is expected to release HPU MCA application form in June 2022. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can fill the application form via online mode at hpuniv.ac.in or hpuniv.nic.in. The application form will be available for the candidates who want to pursue MCA course. To fill the application form, candidates first need to register themselves. Then, enter the other details, upload the documents and finally pay the application fees. Know more about HPU MCA 2022 application form here such as application fee, steps to apply, image specifications etc.
HPU MCA 2022 Application Form
Latest – The candidates can fill HPU MCA 2022 application form as per the schedule at hpuniv.ac.in.
Overview of HPU MCA 2022 Application Form
Check the basic details regarding the HPU MCA Application form 2022 from below.
|Exam Name||HPU MCA Entrance test 2022|
|Application form mode||Online|
|Application fees||General category: Rs1000|
SC/ST/IRDP/ANTODAYA/EWS: Rs 500
|Application fees payment||Online / Offline|
HPU MCA Application Form 2022 Dates
Check the important dates regarding the HPU MCA 2022 application form from the table given below.
|Start of registration||Jun 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of Jun 2022|
HPU MCA 2022 Application Fee
The application fee can be paid via online and offline mode. Note, the application fees should be paid before the last date to submit the application form. Check the application fees for different categories below.
|General category||1000 Rs|
Mode of payment of fees: Check the different ways using which the candidates can submit the application fees.
- Payment through Challan: For challan option, select the bank from which you want to do the payment and generate the challan. Now download the challan and submit it to the selected bank. The bank will give you a reference number which you have to fill in the application form tab and your payment would be done.
- Online Payment: You can pay the application fee online using debit card / credit card / net banking etc.
Eligibility criteria for HPU MCA 2022
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified by HPU can fill the application form available online. Check the eligibility criteria below.
Educational qualification: General category Candidates with atleast 50% marks and SC/ST category candidates with 45% must have passed from the established university of India with a degree in BCA /B.Sc / B.Sc (IT) / BA (Computer Science) / BA (IT) or Any Graduate with 20-24 credits in the subjects of computer can also apply or any graduate with a minimum of 6 courses of computer studied in graduation.
Age limit: Maximum age limit for admission in MCA course is 26 years for general category students and 29 years for SC/ST category students and the maximum age limit for girls is 28 years.
Image Specifications for HPU MCA 2022 Application Form
Candidates must ensure that all the documents required in the application form are uploaded in the specified size and format. The specification for each document is given as follows.
- Photograph should be a passport size colour photo.
- Photograph should have a full face view directly facing the camera.
- Photo can only be uploaded in Jpg/jpeg format.
- The maximum size of the file can be 100 KB.
- Photograph should be clear and should not have shadow or red eyes.
- Candidate should sign with black ink on a white paper and then get the signature scanned.
- The maximum size of the file can be 100 KB.
- Scanned signature can be uploaded in the jpg/jpeg format.
Applicant’s Father/Mother signature
- Applicant’s mother/father should sign with black ink on a white paper.
- The maximum size of the file that can be uploaded is 100 KB.
- Scanned signature format should be jpg/jpeg only.
- The signature must be of applicant’s mother/father and not of any other person.
- Applicants must upload only one document (marksheet /certificate)
- The Maximum size of the document can be 2 MB.
- The document should be uploaded in pdf format only.
Things to keep in Mind While Filling HPU MCA 2022 Application Form
Given below are some details that candidates have to keep in mind while filling the HPU MCA application form 2022.
- Print out of the hard copy of HPU MCA 2022 application form should be kept for future reference and counselling.
- Make sure that all the fields are filled in correctly to avoid the rejection of the application form.
- All the fields marked with red star are mandatory to fill.
- Enter a valid mobile number and email id as the login credentials will be sent to the candidate on these platform.
- Pay the application fee carefully according to your category.
How to Fill HPU MCA 2022 Application Form?
Check the step-by-step procedure to fill the HPU MCA application form 2022 from below.
1st step: Go to the official website and click on PG/UG/ Ph.D/Certificate Diploma to get the list of programs.
2nd step: Choose the program of your preference and click on the program name.
3rd step: The entrance application form will appear. Fill your personal details first and click on the save button at last.
4th step: After submitting the details, applicants will be given a unique registration number along with password via email and registered mobile number.
5th step: Candidates are advised to note down the registration number and password for future reference.
6th step: Once this is done, enter all the required educational details and upload the related documents as per the specification.
7th step: Save the data by clicking on the ‘Continue and save’ button at the bottom of the screen.
8th step: Finally make the application fees payment using online mode or choosing challan mode.
Note: Candidates can further login by clicking on PG/UG/Ph.D/Certificate Diploma followed by clicking on student login by using the registration number and password to check the application status.
HPU MCA Admit card 2022
Candidates can download HPU MCA admit card 2022 online from the official website, hpuniv.nic.in. Admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form is successfully submitted and accepted.
Candidates can download the admit card using their login credentials like registration ID and password. Make sure that all the details mentioned on the admit card are correct. All the candidates must carry the printout of the admit card along with the identity proof to the exam centre. No candidate will be allowed to give the exam without admit card and identity proof.
FAQs on HPU MCA 2022 Application Form
Ans: No, the application form can be filled via online mode only.
Ans: Interested candidates can fill the application form on the official website hpuniv.nic.in
Ans: While filling the application form, you must have received a SMS stating your registration number and password. Check that. Also, you can find your login credential in the mail recevied while registering.
Ans: For general category, the fee is 1000 Rs and for SC/ST/ANTODAY/EWS the fee is 500 Rs
Ans: Candidates can pay the application fee through challan. Select the bank and click on generate challan, after this download the challan and submit it to the bank. After which bank will give you a reference number, submit that while filling the applications form.
Ans: Scanned image of applicant’s photograph, applicant’s signature, applicant’s Father/mother signature, and specified mark sheets are required to be uploaded.
Ans: Applicants can pay the fee by either using online mode or offline mode.
Ans: The HPU MCA entrance exam 2022 will be conducted by Himachal Pradesh University.
Ans: The notification regarding the HPU MCA application form 2022 is yet to be released.