HPCET 2021 Admit Card
HPCET Admit Card 2021 is released by Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HPTU) online at himtu.ac.in. The candidates can download HPCET admit card 2021 by entering the application number and other needed details. Various details are printed on the admit card such as exam date, exam timings, address of the exam centre, important instructions to the exam centre. Along with the printed copy of the admit card, the candidates are required to carry a valid id proof, black / blue ball pen, stationery items etc. on the exam day. Check more information about HPCET admit card 2021 such as process to download, details mentioned on it, what to carry with it etc.
Date of release of HPCET Admit Card 2021: Is expected to be out in May 2021.
It is mandatory to bring the admit card to the exam centre as without a valid admit card, the candidates cannot give the examination. Also, it must be kept in mind that the candidates can download the admit card via online mode only. HPCET admit card is not sent individually to the candidates via post / email. Check the important dates regarding HPCET admit card 2021 from the table given below.
|HPCET Admit Card 2021||Dates|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of May 2021|
|Exam date||2nd week of May 2021|
Download Admit Card Here: The candidates can download HPCET admit card 2021 as per the schedule given above at himtu.ac.in.
HPCET Admit Card 2021 Release Date
Last year, HPCET was not held and so the admit card was not released. However, in the year before, the admit card was released on 09 May and the exam was held on 11 and 12 May and on 08 and 09 June.
Hence, it is expected that admit card for HP CET 2021 will release by 2nd week of May.
Keeping the previous trends of the last year in mind, it is expected that HPCET 2021 admit card will be released in the 1st or 2nd week of May. However, the final decision to issue the admit card will be in the hands of HPTU only. Check this page for the latest updates on the HPCET 2021 admit card.
How to Download HPCET Admit Card 2021?
HPCET admit card releases online mode. The candidates can check the steps given below to download the admit card.
This is as per last to last year, as soon as latest details are provided by HPTU, we will update it here.
Step 1: First of all, click on the direct link given above on this page.
Step 2: After following the step given above, a new window will open.
Step 3: Next, enter the application form number as received after registration and select programme for which you have applied.
Step 4: Then, click on the ‘Find admit card’ button.
Step 5: Lastly, download the admit card that appears on the screen and take its 2-3 printout for future reference.
How to carry HPCET admit card 2021? The candidates must take a printout of the admit card on A4 size paper. Make sure that all the details and photograph present on the admit card are clearly visible.
What to do if There is any Discrepancy in HPCET Admit Card 2021?
The first thing all the candidates whose HPCET admit card 2021 has been released is to check all the particulars mentioned on it. If there is any error in the details mentioned admit card, then contact the COE immediately on the following number or email id.
The details given below is as per the last year’s information
Contact number: 01972-226908, 01972-224152
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Address: Controller of Examinations, Himachal Pradesh, Technical University, Gandhi Chowk, Hamirpur (H.P.)-177001
Details Mentioned on HPCET Admit Card 2021
The details mentioned on HPCET admit card are given below.
These are as per previous year
- Candidate’ s name
- Roll number
- Date of the examination
- Timings of the examination
- Name of the programme
- Address of the exam centre
- Photograph and signature
What to Carry to with HPCET 2021 Exam Centre?
The candidates must carry the following documents to HPCET 2021 exam centre.
- Printed copy of the admit card
- A valid id proof (aadhar card / passport / driving license / voter id / PAN card / any other govt. id proof)
- Geometry box
- Cardboard or a clip board
- Black / blue ball point pen
Note: Impersonation is a legally punishable offense so, the candidates must not mutilate the admit card or try to change entries made in it.
What Not to Carry to HPCET 2021 Exam Centre?
Following things are not allowed inside HPCET 2021 exam centre and all the appearing candidates must adhere with these instructions.
- Any textual material / documents
- Slide rules
- Log tables
- Electronic watches with the facility of scientific calculator
- Bits of paper
- Any written material
- Mobile phone
- Any other electronic device
Important Instructions for HPCET 2021
The candidates are required to follow the instructions given below on the day of the examination. This includes when to report to the exam centre, maintain discipline, what not to carry inside exam centre etc.
- Reporting Time – The examination hall opens 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the test and candidates must report to their respective examination halls as soon as they are open. So, manage the time accordingly and reach the hall on time failing which important instructions for the exam shall be missed.
- No Baggage Allowed – The candidates are not required to carry any baggage inside the examination hall.
- No written material on the cardboard – Nothing should be written on the cardboard that candidates shall bring for the examination.
- Stay at the same place until the exam is over – Until the whole duration of the examination is over, the candidates cannot leave their seats without taking the special permission of the superintendent or invigilator.
- Do not fold or spoil OMR sheet – The candidates must not spoil or fold the OMR answer sheet. If any damage is found on the OMR sheet then it will not get scanned and hence, the result of such candidates shall not be declared.
- Ensure that the OMR sheet has been submitted – While leaving the examination hall once the exam is over, ensure that the answer sheets have been handed to Assistant Superintendent / Centre Superintendent. The candidates can take the question booklet with themselves.
- Unfair means – If any candidate is found in possession of the prohibited items then his / her candidature shall be treated as unfair means and the exam will be cancelled. Also, he / she shall be debarred from the future examination and that particular equipment used by him / her shall be seized.
- Attempt subject paper carefully – The candidates are required to attempt the paper of only those subjects which they filled in HPCET application form 2021. If they attempt any other paper, then their candidature shall be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this matter.
- Removal of any sheet from the test booklet – If any candidate removes any page from the test booklet, then this would be treated as unfair means and that candidate shall be liable for criminal action.
- Maintain silence – The candidates must maintain silence inside the examination hall and attempt their paper only. Any kind of gesture or conversation during the examination shall be treated as misbehavior.
Books Recommended for HPCET 2021
Check the books given below that can be referred to prepare for HPCET 2021.
|Study Guide BCA 2021||Click Here to buy|
|Guide for BBA/BBS/BBM 2021||Click Here to buy|
|Self Study Guide B. Pharma Entrance Exam 2020||Click Here to buy|
|MBA (Master of Business Administration) Entrance Exam Guide||Click Here to buy|
|Guide for Hotel Management 2020||Click Here to buy|
HPCET 2021 Exam Centres
The candidates can check the set exam centres for HPCET 2021.
List given below is as per last year’s information brochure
|HPCET 2021 Exam Centre|
About HPCET 2021
Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test (HPCET) is an pen-paper based examination conducted by HPTU for the admission into various technical and professional courses. This includes both UG and PG courses like B.Tech, BBA, BHMCT, M.Tech, MCA, MBA etc. The admission in these courses are made according to the merit or rank of the candidates in the entrance exam is the HPTU or colleges affiliated to it.
HPCET Admit Card 2021 Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. You can download HPCET admit card 2021 at himtu.ac.in.
Ans. HPCET 2021 admit card will be released tentatively in 2nd week of May 2021.
Ans. You can download HPCET admit card 2021 by entering the application number and by selecting the respective programme.
Ans. Along with HPCET 2021 admit card, you are required to take a valid id proof, a black /blue ball pen, cardboard, pencil, eraser etc.
Ans. You are required to contact to Controller of Examinations, Himachal Pradesh
Technical University, Gandhi Chowk, Hamirpur (H.P.)-177001 as soon as possible.
Ans. No, HPCET admit card will not be sent via post. You have to download it via online mode only.
Ans. HPCET admit card specifies the details like exam date, timings of the exam, address of the exam centre etc.
Ans. No, duplicate admit card will be issued if you have forgotten your admit card at home.
Ans. If you have lost your admit card, please contact HPTU immediately.
Ans. Some of the instructions that candidates are required to follow on the exam day are reporting at the exam centre on time, maintaining silence at the time of exam, not removing any sheet from the answer sheet, staying at the allotted place only till the exam is over.
Ans. You can carry both the copies of the admit card to the exam centre.