All India Management Association (AIMA) has started the registration process for MAT February 2021 . Candidates who are interested to apply for MAT February 2021 exam can check details of how to apply here. These steps will remain the same for all exams of MAT 2021, but the link to apply will change. Before starting the registration process, candidates must ensure they are eligible and note all other details carefully. Candidates can apply online for MAT Feb 2021 at the official website i.e. aima.in. There are various steps to apply online such as registration, online form, upload scanned images, and payment of examination fee. Get here complete application procedure of MAT Feb 2021 from this page given below.
How To Apply for MAT 2021?
Candidates are required to apply online through website: https://mat.aima.in or register for MAT Feb 2021 here. All the form should be fill in English Language only. Some abbreviation are used in the time of registration the application form. Candidates should be aware that the short forms stand for the following –
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- Management Institute (MI)
- Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT)
- Paper Based Test (PBT)
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
Documents being ready before going to registration
- Candidates must need a valid Email ID which should remain valid for at least 1 year
- Scanned image of Photograph (File Size: 10 KB – 50 KB)
- Scanned image of Signature (File Size: 5 KB – 20 KB)
- Debit /Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm Wallet details
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
Recommended: Check MAT 2021 Result
Step by Step Procedure to fill MAT 2021 Registration
Flow Chart for fill the registration is given below.
Step 1: New User Registration
- Click on link of register for MAT Feb 2021.
- Fill the details to create Log In. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number for applying online to receive the OTP for email ID and mobile number verification.
- Press the button “Submit”, an OTP will be send to your email id; enter the OTP in the space provided and click on button “Verify & Submit” to create your Login
- The confirmation message for the New Login created will be sent on your email.
Note: Kindly note the Email-ID, Date of birth and Password as filled by you will be used to login to the
website to fill the online registration form.
Step 2: Already Logged in Candidate have to log in to their account to complete the registration
- Already logged in candidate to visit the website: https://mat.aima.in and login by clicking on “Login” button
- Enter registered email, password, date of birth and click on “Submit” button.
Step 3: Make Payment
Select exam mode, test city choices, payment mode and process the payment by clicking on “Save & Next” button
Note: Payment of registration fee can be made through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / Wallet or UPI
Step 4: Upload Photo and Signature
Upload Photograph – Photograph must be a recent passport size color photo. Make sure that the colored photo is taken against a light-colored, preferably white background, and has no harsh shadows. If you wear glasses, make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes are clearly seen. Also, ensure that both ears are visible in the photo. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable in the photograph. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. The photo image file should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format. Size of file should not be less than 10KB and more than 50KB.
Upload Signature – Sign on white paper with Black ink pen and scan it. Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page. Please note that this signature would appear on theAdmit Card, and if it does not match the signature on the answer sheet at the time of the written test and at the time of Interview, the candidature will be cancelled. The image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format. Size of file should not be less than 5KB and more than 20KB.
Step 5 – 8: Fill Personal Particulars, Qualification & Experiences and Choices for Management Institutes (MI)
- Fill the details on the online registration form. Since your eligibility will be screened based on the information
furnished by you, you are required to exercise sufficient care to correctly furnish the personal details, your
Qualification details, etc.
- Candidates opting for Double IBT will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 MIs for sending their scores in
addition to existing option of selecting 5 MIs i.e. they can select 7 MIs in total
- While filling the registration form, please save the information by clicking on the button “SAVE”.
- In case you wish to edit any information, log-in again using the same Email‐ID, Date of Birth and Password. After editing the information, ensure to save it by clicking the button “SAVE”
Step 9: View/Download Registration form
- Candidate can view the form after making payment and can take print out of the same for their record.
A successful registered candidate can perform below actions:
Update details if required: Candidate can edit details except Name, DOB, Email and mobile number after
downloading and reviewing the registration form by using Step 3-7.
Upgrade Exam: Candidate can upgrade their already opted exam mode to available options among Double
IBT/PBT+IBT/CBT+IBT with an additional fee of INR 1100/-
Additional MI Choices: Candidate can select as many as MIs with an additional fee of INR 118/- per MI choice.
To view / download the step by step guide to fill the application form for MAT 2021 – Click here.
FAQs on How To Apply For MAT 2021
Ans. Register online at website link mat.aima.in with Credit Card, Debit Card (ATM Card), Net Banking, UPI or Wallet. The fees details are: For PBT – ₹ 1650/-, For CBT – ₹ 1650/-, and For BOTH – ₹ 2750/-, For IBT – ₹ 1650/-.
Ans. There is no age bar. Job experience is not necessary.
Ans. MAT is conducted in all major cities in the country only
Ans. You can do MAT 2021 registration at mat.aima.in.