How To Prepare For XIC OET 2022: Xavier Institute of Communication (XIC) carries out a yearly online entrance test (OET) called XIC OET. It is an entrance test to seek admission into various PG Diploma courses. XIC OET will be conducted in the online mode and it has both subjective, and objective type questions. A candidate must be well prepared and should have practiced well to crack the exam. They should have a proper preparation strategy, should be disciplined, work hard, and study regularly. Check the detailed strategy on how to prepare for XIC OET 2022 from this page.
How To Prepare For XIC OET 2022
Given below is the study plan that candidates can follow in order to ace XIC OET 2022.
- Solve the previous year’s sample paper: This will help the aspirant to understand and know the exam from a deep level. This would help them to understand the paper pattern, marking scheme, type of questions, difficulty level. Thus, solve last year’s papers and set a time to complete the same.
- Time management: The syllabus of XIC OET is vast and has moderate difficulty level, thus, time management is a crucial key to ace the exam. Hence, set targets to complete the entire syllabus and to ensure proper revision too.
- Revision: Revise all the concepts learnt for the test. Revision helps to retain all the data well, and also learn them throughly. Constant revision would help to retain all the topics well.
- Improve your writing skills: Since the paper also comprises of a subjective section, writing skills are also tested through the subjective section. To do so, read new articles every day, practise writing, read newspapers, last years’ question papers etc.
- Get different preparatory books: These books helps to understand the concepts well, and practise all the topics. So, purchase 2-3 books and refer them for the preparation.
- Make placards to revise the concepts: Note down the important points of each chapter on a set of placards, and color code them according to the difficulty level. These will help up the end moment revision, and saves a lot of time.
XIC OET 2022 Exam Pattern
The XIC OET Exam pattern for 2022 is mentioned below:
- Mode of exam: The exam is computer based, and is carried out in online mode
- Sections: The paper comprises of two Sections- Subjective Section, and Objective section
- Time / Duration: The exam is carried out for 90 minutes
- Section-wise marks: 100 marks are allotted to the objective section, and 50 marks are allotted to the subjective section
Topper’s Preparation Tips For XIC OET 2022
A few tips from previous years’ XIC OET Toppers are:
- Practise: Practise your writing, speaking skill. Solve previous years’ papers, and sample papers to solve the questions fast and correct.
- Case studies: Go through latest Indian case studies. Read them, and analyse them. This would help in problem solving and logical reasoning.
- Revise previously studied topics: Read about the course you have applied for, read its scope, present developments, and past developments. Becoming aware about your course is the key parameter to be covered.
- Communicate with people to get better results in Personal Interview: Practise for group discussions and the interview rounds, try to get into discussions with your family members and friends. This would help you practise.
Books For XIC OET 2022 Preparation
Studying from good, elaborate, and comprehensive books enhances the preparation. Check the books given below to prepare for XIC OET 2022.
|General Knowledge 2022||Check Price Here|
|General Knowledge for All 2022||Check Price Here|
|Upkar’s Journalism and mass communication||Check Price Here|
|High School English Grammar and Composition Book||Check Price Here|
FAQs on How to Prepare for XIC OET 2022
Xavier Institute of Communication (XIC) carries out a yearly online entrance test(OET) called XIC OET. This test is given by all the aspirants who are seeking admission into mass communication courses in XIC.
The exam is carried out in online mode.
A candidate must be well prepared and should have practiced well to crack the exam. They should have a proper preparation strategy, should be disciplined, work hard, and study contingently. This will help to get good marks in the exam.
The exam is carried out in online mode and in the English language. It has both subjective and objective questions. The exam carries 150 marks, and is carried out for 90 minutes.
XIC OET 2022 is not hard to crack with proper practice and revision. The difficulty level of questions ranges from easy to moderately difficult.