How to Prepare for TANCET 2022 – Around forty thousand students appear for TANCET every year, so you have to choose a correct way of preparation to crack the exam. Through this exam, candidates can take admission in various courses such as MBA, MCA, M.E, M.Tech, M.Plan, M.Arch. TANCET Examination is conducted by Anna University every year. Students need to focus on TANCET 2022 preparation strategies which increase the chances of high scores. If you haven’t already started preparing, you need to set a mind to preparing for this exam now. Candidates who will have a perfect study plan to crack TANCET will definitely succeed in the exam. So here are some important general tips for preparing for TANCET 2022, tips by category, and much more. Scroll below to know the guideline.
How to Prepare for TANCET 2022
To prepare better for TANCET, you need to know the TANCET 2022 exam pattern before anything. TANCET 2022 is a pen and paper exam. Candidates can refer to the following information given on this page for common preparation tips to prepare for TANCET 2022.
TANCET 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for TANCET 2022 consists of the details related to the exam structure & question pattern, exam mode, exam duration, marking scheme, the number of questions, etc. Check the TANCET 2022 Exam Pattern below.
- Examination Mode – The TANCET 2022 examination will be held in pen and paper mode.
- Duration of Exam – Total duration of this examination is 120 minutes.
- Type of Questions – All questions are MCQ based.
- Total number of Questions – Total 100 questions are asked for MCA / MBA courses in this examination and total 115 questions are asked for M.E. / M.Tech / M.Plan / M.Arch courses in this examination.
- Marking scheme – Students can get 01 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking : -1/3 mark for each wrong answer in this TANCET examination.
|Courses||Number of Questions||Marks of each question||Negative Marking|
|MCA / MBA||100||1||-1/3|
|M.E. / M.Tech / M.Plan / M.Arch||115||1||-1/3|
TANCET 2022 Preparation Tips
To prepare for TANCET 2022 candidates need to follow a preparation plan. We have provided some tips below.
- Start with your TANCET 2022 preparation about seven to eight months before the exam date. This will give you enough time to form an idea about the test.
- An effective strategy for TANCET review and preparation is to create handwritten notes. Candidates are advised to write a mind map of detailed information in the syllabus and make notes.
- Students can solve the previous year’s question paper of TANCET. From this you can know your weakness. Practicing these question papers will help you to become comfortable with the test environment and finish your test on time.
- You need to make sure that you are correcting notes on various topics from the TANCET syllabus. For him, everything is fresh in the memory. For this, you can formulate a revision plan. Properly practicing this technique can be the biggest strength of a candidate to successfully crack the TANCET.
- A solid preparation is one where students aim to clear basic ideas before memorizing topics. This should ideally be the same procedure for TANCET preparation.
- Practice memorizing some basic 12th grade math for the exam or you can suggest any 10th grade math book for TANCET exam.
- One of the most important part is that candidates must be able to understand English and read complex texts. You can practice questions from any grammar book, comprehensible passage. You can read daily newspapers to improve your vocabulary and grammar skills.
Best Books for TANCET 2022
We have listed some books for TANCET 2022 that can be referred to prepare for the exam.
|Abhijit Guha Competitive Aptitude|
for all Competitive exams
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning by A. K. Gupta||Buy Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude and Numerical Ability by Dr. R.S. Agarwal||Buy Here|
For M.Tech, MCA, ME, M.arch, M.Plan
|TANCET MCA||Buy Here|
|TANCET (M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan) [Paperback]|
by V.V.K. Subburaj/ Sura Books
|TANCET ME Entrance by M Preshnave||Buy Here|
|TANCET M.E/M.Tech Exam Book|
Syllabus of TANCET 2022
Students can check the syllabus of TANCET 2022 mentioned below.
- MBA : Questions on different business situations, comprehension and Passages, class 12 Mathematical Problems, data Sufficiency Questions based on day to day facts, written English with questions on errors in usage, grammar, punctuation.
- MCA / MCA ( Lateral Entry): Quantitative ability, analytical reasoning, logical reasoning, computer Awareness.
- M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan:
- Part I – Engineering Mathematics
- Part II – Basic engineering and sciences
- Part III – Group A
- Part III – Group B
FAQs for TANCET 2022 Preparation
Ans. There is no fixed time of preparation that can make sure success in the exam.
Ans. You can get the syllabus from the official website of TANCET.
Ans. TANCET preparation tips 2022 article will help candidates in securing good marks by preparing and following the basic guidelines and study pattern.
Ans. The qualifying cut off for TANCET 2022 is expected to be between 38 to 40 marks for the General category, between 33 to 35 marks for the Backward caste and 21 to 35 for candidates belonging to SC/ST.