|Details - SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021, Application Form, Admit Card, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, How To Prepare|
How to Prepare for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021?
To crack any examination, the most important tip is to think in advance how to do the preparation. Now, after this make a mind map on how to obtain good marks. This could include checking the weightage of the important topics, difficulty level of questions, solving previous year question papers etc.
If you are planning to appear for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 then this is from where you will get all the use full tips and resources.
How To Prepare for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021?
To prepare for the SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021, you need to know follows:
- SCERT Assam D.El.Ed syllabus
- SCERT Assam D.El.Ed pattern
- Books for preparation
- How you need to use these resources.
Let us cover these one by one.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Syllabus
Check the syllabus given below for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 syllabus.
Section – I
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Current Affairs
- Who is Who
- Art & Culture
- Everyday Science
- Inventions and Discoveries
- World Organization
- Educational Committees and Commissions
- New Educational Initiatives
- Educational Organization
- History of Assam
- Constitution of India
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- Pattern etc
Section – II
- Measurement: Length, Area, Volume and Perimeter of Different Geometrical Figures, Measurement of Weight and Time
- Numbers: Natural, Even and Odd Numbers, Whole, Prime and Composite Numbers, Place Value, Four Fundamental Operations of Number, Factors and Multiples, Prime Factors, LCM and HCF, Ascending and Descending Order
- Percentage: Concept of Percentage, Solving problems involving percentage, Profit and Loss
- Money: Concept of money, solving problems including money
- Geometry: Angles, Types of Angles, Types of Triangle, Quadrilateral, Circle
- Data Handling: Representation of Data, Bar Diagram, Pie Diagram
- Square and Square Root: Concept of Square Root, Solving Problems Involving Square root
- Fractions: Concepts of Fractions and its uses
- Simple Algebraic Equation
- Ration and Proportion
- Respiration in Organism and in Plants
- Weather and Climate
- Light and Reflections
- Acid, Bases and Salt
- Heat and Temperature, Measurement of Temperature
- Force, Energy, Motion
- Chemical Reaction
- Adaptation in Plants, Reproduction in Animals
- Natural and Social Environment
- Factors Influencing Environment
- Causes of Environmental Degradation: Air, Water, Sound and Soil
- Environmental protection- Constitutional provision, Protection Acts, Role of individual and
- local bodies, NGOs and Government
- Environmental Issues like Flood, Erosion, Earthquake, Population Explosion
- The different States and Characteristics of Matter: Physical and Chemical Change
- Transport and Communication
- Natural and Human Resources
- Atmosphere and its Different Layers
- Democracy and its Principles
- Ancient Urban Civilization
- Freedom Movement in India and its Role in India
- Rise and Fall of Ahom Kingdom
- Consumer Protection and Right
- Earth and its Structure
- Agricultural and Industrial Development
- Government: State and Central
- Indian After Independence
- Contribution of Medieval Administrators on Socio-Economic Development in Assam
- Role of financial institutions in socio-economic development of society
- Objectives of Learning Language
- Application of Phrases and Idioms
- Importance of Language Learning
- Skills of Language Learning that included Writing, Reading, Listening, Speaking
- Reading Comprehension Text
- Methods of Language Teaching
- Verb and Number
- Prefix, Suffix, Coalescence of Two Words According to Rules of Grammar
- Nattabidhi, Sattabidhi
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2021 Exam Pattern
Apart from knowing the syllabus and preparation tips, it is important to know the exam pattern. If you are planning to apply for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 exam then here are few crucial things about the pattern which you must know.
The test is of 2 hours duration. It comprises of 2 sections. Multiple-choice type questions are asked in the exam. There are total 100 questions in the test. Each question is of 01 marks.
For each incorrect answer, 0.25 marks are deducted. More than one answer will also mean incorrect response.
Distribution of questions
|General English||15 marks|
|General Knowledge||10 marks|
|General Mathematics||15 marks|
|General Science & EVS||15 marks|
|Social Science||20 marks|
|Language (Assamese / Bangla / Bodo)||15 marks|
Best Books for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021
Now that we know the syllabus and the pattern, here are few books which help you prepare for the examination.
|SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021||Books|
|LUCENT’S GENERAL KNOWLEDGE WITH GENERAL KNOWLEDGE 2021||Buy Here|
|General Knowledge 2021||Buy Here|
|Objective General English||Buy Here|
|Objective General English||Buy Here|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||Buy Here|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Buy Here|
|Magbook General Science 2021||Buy Here|
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Preparation Tips
Check the preparation tips given below for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021.
Important section: Though all the subjects are important but in Section I, General English is of the most marks and in Section II Social Science is of the highest marks. Hence, you should try and master these subjection.
Read, write, and thing in language: To score well in language section, read and write in that language. The more you communicate, the better language becomes.
Practice previous year question papers: Solve previous year question papers to know what type of questions came in the exam earlier, weightage of important topics, marking scheme etc.
Read the newspapers: To know about the latest events, it is advised to read the newspaper daily. Read from the reputed dailies. This will help in GK, social science, and even EVS section.
Revision: To remember the important points for a longer period of time, it is advised to revise the topics regularly.