How to Prepare for RPVT 2022 – The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS) will be conducting the Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT) 2022 as an entry-level examination to grant admission to students desiring to become veterinary doctors. Through RPVT 2022, students will be admitted into the B. V.Sc and Animal Husbandary courses in colleges across the state of Rajasthan.
The popular author, Earl Nightingale once said that “Success is a progressive realization of a worthy goal.” Therefore, in order to reach the dream of becoming an accomplished veterinary doctor, the primary focus must be on preparing for the path that leads to the dream strategically and systematically. To know what and how to prepare for the examination is a virtue of a brilliant student. The below-given article will help the candidates to find the answer to How to Prepare for RPVT 2022.
Recommended: RPVT Admit Card 2022
How to Prepare for RPVT 2022
Candidates must work hard as well as work smart to attain the success that they desire. Therefore, below given are some easy strategies to use while preparing for RPVT 2022.
Syllabus– The first step to build a solid understanding of the RPVT question paper is to analyze the syllabus of the exam and have a clear idea of the same. Print the RPVT 2022 syllabus and keep it on your study table at all times during your preparation journey. Stick with NCERTs of class 11th and 12th before jumping into the advanced textbooks.
Subject divisions- As the RPVT syllabus is the subject studied by the candidate in the 10+2 level, it is expected from the candidates that they are aware of all the subjects prescribed in the syllabus already. Therefore, candidates must divide their syllabus as per their understanding of the concepts with respect to each subject. Before preparing a timetable, highlight the subjects as per the difficulty level in different colors. Group the easier topics of all the subjects together and club the difficult topics of all the subjects separately.
Time table- Create a study routine that aligns with your daily productivity level. Give two months each to all the subjects prescribed in the RPVT syllabus. Read the topics thoroughly, make long extensive notes, and highlight the important points in the notes. Make a realistic ‘To-do list before starting your day and be determined to achieve the target. You can begin your day with revision and solving PYQs. Furthermore, study two subjects every day to avoid tedious repetition.
PYQs- Attempting the previous years’ question paper is the smart strategy of preparation. Hence, attempt as many PYQs as possible so that you are aware of the question format and difficulty level. There are various coaching institutes that provide mock tests and sample papers, candidates must also make it a point to attempt them as well.
Guidance- Do not shy away from asking for help and guidance from your mentors, seniors, teachers, friends. Discussing the mistakes and improving them through guidance will help in preparing for the exam efficiently.
Last Minute Preparation Strategy for RPVT 2022
It is always a concern in the candidates’ minds as to how to prepare in the last few months before the RPVT examination. Some last-minute strategies are given below to prepare for RPVT 2022 smoothly.
- Make short notes out of the long and extensive notes prepared by the candidates. Candidates can also make diagrams and flow charts to remember better on the exam day.
- Do not start a new topic or make long notes of new topics as it would take away an ample amount of time that you could invest in revision.
- Revise all the topics that you have studied at least 5 times and read the notes out loud while revising as it will help in increasing the memory.
- Sleep for at least 7 hours daily so that you are able to keep up the productivity level high and remind yourself to stay calm and believe in your preparation.
Important Books for RPVT 2022
Apart from the NCERTs, candidates can refer to the following books for RPVT 2022
|Self Study Guide RPVT- R K Sharma, Amit Singhal||Check here|
|All India Pre-Veterinary Test|
Entrance Examination Guide (AIPVT)- RPH Editorial Board
|Self Study Guide for RPVT 2022- Arihant Experts||Check here|
|Veterinary at a Glance- BB Singh||Check here|
|VET-UG: Veterinary Entrance Test for Under-|
Graduate Degree Programmes Guide- RPH Editorial Board
|Question Bank on Veterinary Science- B K Roy||Check here|
Know more about Best Books for RPVT 2022 Here
RPVT Exam Pattern 2022
The Exam Pattern plays a key role in preparing for the competitive examination. Therefore, be fully aware of the exam pattern of the exam. RPVT exam pattern 2022 is given below:
- The RPVT 2022 will be conducted in the offline mode.
- There will be a total of 180 questions in the RPVT 2022 exam.
- The question paper will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
- The question paper will have three sections of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- 4 marks will be awarded to the candidate for every correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- There will be 45 questions each from Physics and Chemistry. However, there will be 90 questions from Biology (Botany+Zoology)
RPVT Syllabus 2022
The RPVT syllabus 2022 is mostly the science subjects that the candidates must have studied in their 10+2 scheme.
Class 11th Topics
- Physical-world and Measurements
- Laws of Motion
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid body
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Behaviour of perfect gas and Kinetic theory
- Oscillations and waves
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Diversity in the Living World
- Cell Structure and Functions
- Structural Organisation in Animal and Plants
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
Class 12th Topics
- Current Electricity
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current
- Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electronic Devices
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f- Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Biology and human welfare
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Genetics and evolution
- Ecology and environment
FAQs on How to Prepare for RPVT 2022
Ans. The RPVT 2022 Syllabus as per the previous year’s data, is the subjects studied in class 11th and 12th under the 10+2 scheme / Pre-medical / Intermediate science /equivalent recognized examination of an Indian University / State Board / CBSE.
Ans. NCERT is the major source to clear the basic concepts for RPVT, therefore it is very important to read all the NCERTs thoroughly.
Ans. Yes, 1 mark will be deducted for the incorrect response marked by the candidate in RPVT 2022.
Ans. RPVT is a state-level veterinary exam, therefore, the difficulty level will not be equal to the NEET exam.
Ans. Yes, there will be questions from both Botany and Zoology in the Biology section of RPVT 2022.
Ans. There will be 45 questions from Chemistry in RPVT 2022.