How to Prepare for PPMET 2022 – Good preparation is essential to crack any exam. The candidates need to prepare thoroughly for Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test 2022. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot conducts PPMET once a year. It will tentatively be held in the month of August 2022. Candidates seeking admission in the Bachelor of Nursing course can apply to give this exam. There is a lot of study material, online content as well as reference books available to kickstart the preparation of PPMET 2022. Candidates are advised to start their preparation 4-6 months before the exam for the best results. Check the strategy on how to prepare for PPMET 2022 from this page.
How to Prepare for PPMET 2022
Candidates can easily ace this exam with enough practice and hard work. The first thing candidates should do is go through the syllabus and exam pattern. Below given are some comprehensive preparation tips and tricks to ace PPMET 2022.
- Know your exam: Before diving straight into preparation, it is vital to know what comes in the exam. The exam pattern, syllabus and marking scheme should be analyzed before starting the preparation. Familiarizing these things will help you begin with your preparation in a better and organized way.
- Well planned timetable: It is mandatory for a candidate to make a structured study plan. One should divide time for all topics and segregate the important ones and give more attention to them. Make your timetable keeping in mind the time left for the exam.
- Dedication and Focus: A candidate should be determined and not lose his / her focus during the study hours. Ensure that there are absolutely no distractions. These are very important characteristics of a person, which will later help in scoring better marks.
- Use short tricks: This is a crucial thing to do as short tricks and some useful method lead to a simple way to solve tricky questions. This will also help to complete the exam on time.
- Work upon weak areas: The first step towards this is to identify your weak areas and then, put extra efforts to improve it and master them by practicing regularly.
- Smart work pays off: Candidates should know that smart study is better than hard study. Rather than spending too much time on a single topic, it is better to focus on more important topics which carry higher weightage.
- Refer right study material: Give yourself enough time to review the study material to know whether it is right or not. This will lessen the confusion and chaos, and will ensure consistent and effective preparation.
- Practice previous year question papers and mock tests: Before a month of the exam, practice at least 5-6 sets of mock test in order to get acquainted with the exam pattern, syllabus and question type. Try to solve the test in the given time duration which will help in building up speed. Try and solve previous year question papers to know the questions as per last year trends.
- Stay healthy: It is very important to avoid stress and take good sleep during the preparation period. Make sure that you eat healthy and take good care of your body.
- Revision is the key to success: Keep revising the formulas and definitions. Daily revision is a key to remembering all the topics and freshen them on day-to-day basis. It is advisable to make notes and flashcards for last moment revision.
PPMET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus has been specified by the official authority. In PPMET 2022, the questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Nursing Aptitude. Check the subject-wise topics from below.
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Solid State
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Organic chemistry
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Redox Reactions
- s-block elements
- Some p-block elements, General introduction to p-block
- d and f block elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Aldehydes, Ketones aml Carboxylic Acids
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Environmental chemistry
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Human Physiology
- Plant Physiology
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Ecology and environment
PPMET 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of PPMET 2022 is given below.
- Examination mode: PPMET 2022 is a pen-paper test.
- Type of questions: The questions are objective in nature which are to be solved on the OMR sheets provided.
- Questions asked from: PPMET 2022 comprises questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Nursing Aptitude.
- Negative marking: There is no negative marking in the test but for security reasons, a fifth oval has been introduced in the OMR sheets. In case of un-attempted questions, the candidates are required to fill the fifth circle rather than leaving it blank as it may lead to a negative marking of one mark.
PPMET 2022 Recommended Books
Below mentioned are some recommended books by toppers which will help in cracking the PPMET 2022.
|Complete Companion for B.Sc Nursing||Check Price Here|
|Objective General English||Check Price Here|
|TPG B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Examination||Check Price Here|
|General Nursing Entrance Examination||Check Price Here|
|High School English Grammar and Composition Book||Check Price Here|
FAQs on How to Prepare for PPMET 2022
Ans. PPMET 2022 is expected to be held in the 4th week of August 2022.
Ans. The candidate should go through the exam pattern and the syllabus before planning a strategy and then make a timetable accordingly.
Ans. A well-planned timetable should include targets and how many days should be allotted to a particular subject. It should be consistent and have fixed study hours.
Ans. The questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Nursing aptitude. Candidates should prepare accordingly.
Ans. The questions are asked in objective type format wherein students are required to answer on OMR sheets with a black ball point pen.