How to Prepare for NMAT 2022 – Making an effective preparation strategy is very important to crack the NMAT 2022 Examination. Making time tables, focusing on revisions, attempting mock test, are well known strategies to prepare for an exam but without ‘specific’ details on how to implement them , students often find them difficult to follow. On this Page, candidates can find tailor made information, tips and tricks to handle different sections in the NMAT 2022 Exam.
How to Prepare for NMAT 2022?
The candidates can look at some of the important preparation tips and strategies are given below for the preparation of the NMAT 2022 Exam –
- NMAT is primarily based on speed problem solving rather than the difficulty of the issues. So to increase your speed solve as many questions as you can.
- If you are preparing for the exam, you should save the previous year’s question papers for after you have assessed your position.
- You will start to take mocks and play to your strengths and Analyzing the Mock deeply is the most critical aspect of taking a mock and only then will you progress and perform higher the next time.
NMAT 2022 Language Skills Section –
- For this section, to improve your conceptual knowledge and try focusing on more grammar rules you can learn.
- Some of the important topics are Reading Comprehension, Sentence Completion, Analogies, Para Forming, Error Identification, etc.
- This section will primarily focus on vocabulary, and grammar and comprehension. So you need to focus on these core areas.
- You can read different editorials in newspapers, articles, good books and magazines to enhance your English Language.
- Imporving you vocabulary is also very important so for that start learning new english words from the dictionary everyday.
NMAT 2022 Quantitative Skills Section–
- Topics like the Number Properties, Algebra, Arithmetic, Data Interpretation, Charts, Date suffiency, Time, Distance, and Speed, probabilty, etc. are all covered in this section.
- This section is most calculation intensive section, so for this you need to have a lot of practice on your calculation skills.
- You need to get familiar with multiplication tables, squares, cubes, common fractions, and their percentage equivalents.
- Start from the core concepts and list down the formulas in one rough copy and write in it and start revising that daily.
- Start giving individual sectional mocks and analyze your score and try pushing it by solving more and more questions.
- You can also do this if you want to quickly solve the numbers then do it mentally, you can definitely score higher.
NMAT 2022 Logical Reasoning Section–
- It is very important for you to need to be familiar with the basic tricks that can be further applied to every question.
- Some the important topics in this section are the Blood relations, Critical Reasoning, Puzzles, Seating Arrangements, deductions, etc.
- You can prepare from a number of books like NMAT by GMAC Official Guide 2021, How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT by Arun Sharma,etc.
- The questions on critical thinking need to be attempted with an alert and rested mind – so place your section selection accordingly at the start of the exam.
NMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The candidates can look at the NMAT 2022 Exam pattern –
- Type of Questions – Multiple choice Questions
- Mode of Exam – Online
- Medium of Language- English
- Total Questions – 108 questions
- Duration of test – 120 minutes
- Number of Sections- 3
|Subjects||No. of questions||Score Range||Time Limit(min)|
|Total||108 questions||36-360||120 minutes|
NMAT 2022 Syllabus
For Language Skills –
- Sentence Completion
- Error Identification
- English Usage
- Para Forming
- Fill in the Blanks
- Choose the Correct Preposition
- Reading Comprehension
- Sequence of Ideas
For Quantitative Skills –
- Time & Work
- DI Caselets and Tables
- DI Graphs and Charts
- Date Sufficency
- Time, Distance, and Speed
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Other Questions on Arithmetic
- Permutation & Combination
- Coordinate Geometry
For Logical Reasoning –
- Alphabet Test Questions
- Input Output questions
- Matrix Type Questions
- Symbol Based Questions
- Other Reasoning Questions
- Linear and Circular Arrangements
- Blood Relation Questions
- Coding Questions
- Series Questions
- Direction Questions
- Statement and Argument Questions
- Statement and Assumption Questions
- Statement and Inference Questions
- Decision making and Course of Action
- Critical Reasoning
Recommended Books for NMAT 2022 Prepration
For the preparation of NMAT 2022, the candidates can look at the NMAT 2022 Books. These books are highly recommended by NMAT Coaching faculties, and a good way to get familiarized with each detail in the syllabus.
|Books Name||Buying Link|
|NMAT by GMAC Official Guide 2021||Click Here|
|Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis||Click Here|
|High School English Grammar & Composition by Wren & Martin||Click Here|
|How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Arun Sharma||Click Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT by Nishit K.Sinha||Click Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams by RS Aggarwal||Click Here|
|A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by RS Agarwal||Click Here|
|How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT by Arun Sharma||Click Here|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning by A K Gupta||Click Here|
About NMAT 2022
Online computer-based test that consists of Multiple-choice questions. NMAT is conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). Graduate candidates who want to do an MBA and get admission into various B-Schools in India via NMAT entrance exams.
FAQs About How to Prepare for NMAT 2022
The sections in the NMAT 2022 Exam are – Logical Reasoning, Language Skills, and Quantitative skills.
The difficulty level of the NMAT Exam is easy to moderate.
Some of the books for the preparation of Logical Reasoning in the NMAT 2022 Exam are A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by RS Agarwal, How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT by Arun Sharma, etc.
Yes, it is indeed a very good book which covers a variety of topics and has a number of questions in it to practice with detailed explanation.
Some of the important topics for Language skills in the NMAT 2022 Exam are Error Identification, Para forming, sentence completion, English usage, etc.