How to Prepare for MP CPCT 2022 – Madhya Pradesh Computer Proficiency Certification Test is conducted by the Madhya Pradesh State Electronics Development Corporation. The test is directed at the state level. The exam is conducted in an online mode. In order to prepare for MP CPCT 2022, the candidates must follow a preparation strategy. This could include completing the syllabus on time, solving previous year question papers, and solving mock tests. Check the detailed strategy on how to prepare for MP CPCT 2022 from this page.
How to Prepare for MP CPCT 2022
The syllabus for MP CPCT involves basics and in-depth analysis of different genres relating to computer systems, basic computer operations, general IT skills, reading comprehension etc. The preparation strategy should be focused on an overall approach towards the specified syllabus.
- Segregation of topics: Divide the syllabus into three portions according to the level of subject matter and reading material as : Basics, Intermediate and In-depth for an equal approach over the topics.
- Sample papers: Analyse the previous years’ sample papers to jot down the pattern of the exam and to manage your topics beforehand.
- Revise basics: The basics of computer are easier to cover-up, thus applicants are preferred not to put much time in preparing for them.
- Practice typing: Practice typing everyday with 40 words per minute in English language and 30 words per minute in Hindi language for a good performance in typing test.
- Maintain speed: Keep an increased speed of 5 extra words for a better output during the actual test. Keep yourself calm and composed, panic will affect your writing speed and performance throughout the test.
- Stay updated: Daily newspapers and article reading will help you in gaining command over Reading Comprehension and General Awareness with current affairs.
- Mock tests: Also, appear for mock tests to know how is the exam conducted, how much total time will it take to complete the exam, what type of question come in the exam etc.
- Subject-wise schedule: After dividing your topics into different genres, follow a schedule in a weekly/ daily manner to prepare those topics for better output and good grades.
- Time Management: Keep a track on time while solving the MCQs and also while practicing typing to ace the exam before time and revise your question before submission.
Exam Pattern of MP CPCT 2022
MP CPCT exam pattern is well designed with varied subject matter relating to the specified syllabus pattern for the exam. The assessment is conducted majorly in two sections: MCQs and Typing Test.
The parts with the combination are as follows:
- Multiple choice questions (MCQ) consisting of 75 questions from the specified syllabus.
- Typing Skill Assessment- English typing test and Hindi typing test
- English Typing Test: This typing test will be available for 15 minutes.
- Hindi Typing Test: This typing test will be available for 15 minutes.
- Also, 15 minutes will be given for reading instructions and switchover between languages in typing tests
MP CPCT Syllabus 2022
Check the syllabus for MP CPCT given here.
- Familiarity with Computer Systems
- Knowledge of Basic Computer Operations
- Proficiency in General IT Skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Mathematical and Reasoning Aptitude
- General Awareness
- Keyboard skills
Best Books to Prepare for MP CPCT 2022
The preparation for MP CPCT is followed through a syllabus specified by MAP-IT. The exam is designed to cover the topics in a consolidated manner to analyze the performance of the aspirants. Some of the reading materials and books that you can refer to for the preparation are as follows:
|Computer Proficiency and Certification Test by AISECT||Click here|
|CPCT Guide by Narendra Tiwari||Click here|
|Computer Praveenta aur Pramanan Pareeksha- Hindi Edition by AISECT||Click here|
|Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) Latest Book 2020 by Rahul Singh||Click here|
|Madhya Pradesh CPCT Bilingual 50 (2018 & 2019) Solved Papers by Agarwal Examcart||Click here|
FAQs on How to Prepare for MP CPCT 2022
Ans. The minimum passing score for the exam is 50%.
Ans. To prepare for MP CPCT 2022, you are required to first check the syllabus and exam pattern. Then, make a time-table and prepare accordingly. Solve the previous year question papers side by side.
Ans. In MP CPCT, there are 2 sections. The test comprises multiple-choice questions and typing test.