How to prepare for KLEEE 2022 – The KLEEE (KL Engineering Entrance Exam) is a university entrance exam held by KL University. Candidates seeking admission to various specializations of undergraduate B.Tech. courses offered at KL University campuses will take the exam in stages. Candidates who pass the entrance exam will be shortlisted for the next step in the admissions process. The KLEEE phase 1 is scheduled for January 27, 28, and 29, 2022. And the schedule for phase 2 and phase 3 will be announced soon on their official website kluniversity.in. Every year, over 40,000 students appear for this exam. The number of students enrolling per year describes the competitive nature of the exam. However, if students study with full dedication and have a good strategy thought out, they have a high chance of scoring well in the examination. In this article, we discuss and help the students with a strategical plan to ace KLEEE 2022.
How to Prepare for KLEEE 2022?
Every exam needs a committed preparation that helps candidates to qualify for the exam. Now, this preparation must be done in a certain strategical plan so that, the candidates can maintain stability between the body and the mind. The students need to keep a proper diet to keep themselves healthy and strong. Examiners are recommended to keep a note of every small detail that they find while studying. Continuous research and solving with keeping a separate time for breaks makes the perfect preparation strategy.
Exam Pattern for KLEEE 2022
To prepare for the exam, one must know the exam pattern that the authority follows. Given below is a detailed exam pattern for primary knowledge about the exam.
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Number of Questions||For B.Tech candidates- 160 Questions|
For MBA candidates- 120 Questions
|Sections of the paper||For B.Tech candidates-Physics (40 Questions), Chemistry (40 Questions), Mathematics/Biology (80 Questions)|
For MBA candidates- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning(40 Questions), Quantitative Ability (40 Questions), Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (40 Questions)
|Marking Scheme||1 Mark for every correct answer|
|Negative marking||No negative marking for wrong or unattempted answers.|
|Language of Exam||English|
KLEEE 2022 Syllabus
On the university’s official website, kluniversity.in , you can find the KLEEE 2022 syllabus and sample papers. With the use of the KLEEE 2022 syllabus, candidates will be able to determine the themes from which the question paper will be produced. The authorities will make the KLEEE 2022 syllabus available online. The KLEEE syllabus divides topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics into subjects. The KLEEE syllabus in detail has not yet been released but the candidates can find the previous year’s detailed syllabus here –
Note: KLEEE Detailed Syllabus
Books recommended for KLEEE 2022
Candidates can refer to the books recommended below to help them train themselves.
|NCERT Physics 11th and 12th Class Part 1 & Part 2||Get here|
|NCERT Physics Part1 And Part2 Textbook for Class12||Get here|
|H.C.Verma, Concept of Physics – Part 1 & 2||Get here|
|NCERT Exemplar Problems-Solutions MATHEMATICS class 12th by Arihant Express||Get here|
|NCERT Exemplar Problems-Solutions MATHEMATICS class 11th by Arihant Express||Get here|
|Mathematics For Class 12 (Set Of 2 Vols.) by R.D.Sharma||Get here|
|NCERT Exemplar Problems-Solutions CHEMISTRY class 12th by Arihant Express||Get here|
|NCERT Exemplar Problems-Solutions CHEMISTRY class 11th by Arihant Express||Get here|
|NCERT Chemistry Textbook for Class 12 – Part 1 & 2||Get here|
|NCERT Exemplar Problems-Solutions BIOLOGY class 12th by Arihant Express||Get here|
|NCERT Exemplar Problems-Solutions BIOLOGY class 11th by Arihant Express||Get here|
|How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Arun Sharma||Get Here|
|A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by RS Agarwal||Get Here|
KLEEE 2022 Preparation Tips
The KLEEE 2022 exam is similar to other entrance exams in that students can ace it with practise and methods. The first step for applicants is to read the whole detailed syllabus for the exam mentioned above.
We have provided the following comprehensive preparation method discussed by toppers and experts for passing the exam in this article :
- Practice the Fundamentals – The exam assesses the candidates’ fundamental knowledge and abilities. It assesses candidates’ basic quantitative knowledge, including the majority of themes from mathematics based on the 10th and 12th grades. It’s usually a good idea to start with the basics and remember them.
- Remember the Important Topics thoroughly – The exam tests the students’ knowledge on applied chemistry as well as physics from 10+2 level. It’s impossible to remember the whole book so make sure to select the important areas and cover them thoroughly.
- Try to master the Verbal section – It’s easy to score in this section, so candidates must read newspapers every day and study new terms, synonyms, and antonyms. Candidates will also improve their reading comprehension, sentence completion and correction, as well as their para jumbles, by reading newspapers. To master this subject of the exam, candidates can consult some basic grammar books.
- Revise Formulae and Short Tricks – This is very essential for students as short tricks and useful methods are the key to solving tricky problems quickly and easily. Revision is a must thing to be done on the regular basis.
- Practice Mock Tests – At least five sets of mock tests should be completed at least a month before the exam to familiarise yourself with the exam format, syllabus, and types of questions that will be asked. Try to finish the test in the allotted time.
- Accuracy – Try to make sure all of your responses are correct. Candidates who begin their preparations early have an advantage in that they have more time to read and cover all aspects of the subjects they are tested in. Additionally, correctness and precision in all of the answers for the reasoning and mathematics sections require consistency in practise and solving.
- Work on Weak Areas – The first stage is to identify your weak areas, and then set aside extra time to improve and master them by practising and reading them on a regular basis.
- Time Management – A well-thought-out timetable is required for a well-thought-out strategy. Make sure to leave enough time in your schedule for each section and stick to it.
KLEEE 2022 Exam Day Strategy
For the exam day, candidates can use the following strategy :
- Do not panic and review with sticky notes the day before the exam.
- Remember that time management is key, and that finishing the exam on time is essential.
- Maintain a calm and comfortable demeanour while answering questions, and begin with the simple ones.
- Don’t spend too much time on a single question.
- To the exam centre, bring all relevant documents and your admit card.
- To avoid any mistake, take out your printed KLEEE 2022 admit card and double-check the exam centre and reporting time.
- Exam day rules are listed on your KLEEE 2022 admit card, so read them carefully to ensure you don’t miss any vital documents or instructions.
- Attempt the problems that can be readily solved first, and then go on to the time consuming questions.
FAQs On How to Prepare for KLEEE 2022
Answer: The KLEEE 2022 exam will be of objective type containing Multiple Choice Type questions.
Answer: For Aptitude concepts, you can refer to the class XI and XII NCERT books and for the advanced study, you can refer to How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Arun Sharma.
Answer: Read newspapers every day and study new terms, synonyms, and antonyms. Candidates will also improve their reading comprehension, sentence completion and correction, as well as their para jumbles, by reading newspapers. To master this subject of the exam, candidates can consult some basic grammar books as well.