How to Prepare for KIIT MBA 2022 – Aspiring candidates need to start preparing well for the KIIT MBA 2022 as KSOM has released the exam date on the official website i.e. ksom.ac.in. There is a lot of study material, online content as well as books available for the preparation of KIIT MBA 2022. Candidates must start their preparations 4-6 months before the exam. In this article, we have provided a detailed preparation strategy, best books, and other information regarding the KIIT MBA 2022 exam.
How to Prepare for KIIT MBA 2022
Before proceeding towards preparation, aspirants must know the exam pattern for the KIITEE MBA 2022. The exam is conducted online in a computer-based test in the English language only. The format of the exam will be objective type only i.e. MCQ based and there will be a total of 150 Questions spread over 450 marks. However, 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. The section-wise exam pattern for KIITEE management 2022 is divided as follows:
|Issue of Social Concern||20|
Preparation Tips for KIIT MBA 2022
KIITEE MBA 2022 exam is no different from other MBA entrance exams and with practice and tricks, candidates ace the exam. The first thing candidates need to do is go through the entire detailed syllabus for the exam above. In this article we have provided the comprehensive preparation strategy shared by the toppers and experts for cracking the exam as follows:
- Remember Basics – KIITEE MBA 2022 Exam tests the basic knowledge and skills of the candidates. It tests the basic quantitative knowledge in the candidates and most of the topics from mathematics are based on 10th and 12th standard. It is always a plus point to start with fundamentals and remember them.
- Time Management – KIITEE MBA 2022 Exam is also about time managing skills. Candidates should learn the tricks and shortcuts for the analytical reasoning and mathematics sections. Remember not to spend too much of your time on a particular question. Learn to manage time accordingly as you will be given only two hours to solve the problem. So, while preparation, consider the time factor and schedule things accordingly.
- Enrich Vocabulary and Grammar – For English section, candidates must read newspapers everyday, learn new words, their synonyms and antonyms. Also, by reading newspapers candidates will improve their reading comprehension section, sentence completion and correction part along with the Para jumbles. Candidates can refer to some basic grammar books to ace this section of the exam.
- Keep Yourself Updated – Candidates must keep themselves updated of day to day national and international news, current affairs, burning issues, sports and latest social and economic issues. New government schemes and Indian economy should be studied in detail. Also, business related news and topics are asked in the exam. Highlight the important points and do revise them a month before the exam.
- Be Accurate – Be accurate in all of your answers. Candidates who start preparations early has an advantage to read and cover every aspect of general knowledge and current issues. Also, consistency in practice and solving is essential for accuracy and precision in all the answers for the reasoning and mathematics portion.
- Revise Formulae and Short Tricks – This is an essential thing to do as short tricks and some useful methods are key to solving tricky problems. Revision is a must thing to be done on the regular basis.
- Practice Mock Tests – Before a month before the exam, make sure to practice at least 5 sets of mock test in order to get acquainted with the exam pattern, syllabus and the kind of questions asked in the exam. Try to solve the test in the given time duration. Candidates should also attempt the mock papers which will be uploaded in the website ksom.ac.in 15 days prior the exam. Also you can solve previous year question papers or practice.
- Well Planned Time Table – A well planned strategy requires a well planned time table. Make sure to give space for each section in your time table and follow it regularly. Schedule your time table accordingly by starting your day with reading newspaper. Issues of social concern, general knowledge and English should also have a room in your schedule.
- Work Upon Weak Areas – The very first step towards this is to know your weak areas and then allot extra time to improve your weaknesses and master them by practicing and reading them regularly.
KIITEE MBA 2022 Exam Syllabus
The syllabus of the KIIT MBA 2022 Exam is similar to that of other MBA entrance exams. Every topic is important from the examination point of view and consistent efforts and practice will help you get through it. Candidates can refer to the following section-wise syllabus for the preparation and must stick to it.
Candidates can go through the following important topics for this section:
- Number properties
- Counting principles
- Derivatives ( Maxima-Minima)
- Table and pie chart
- Bar diagrams and graphs
Some of the important topics for this section are as follows:
- Clocks and Calendars
- Data Structures
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relations
This section is a mix of grammar part, vocabulary, and reading comprehension. It also includes:
- Sentence Completion
- Reading Comprehension
- One Word Substitution
- Para Completion and Inference
- Usage of Articles
- Foreign words used in English
This section is quite vast and candidates must update themselves with the following:
- International Organizations
- International trade, politics
- World politics
- Constitution of India
- Latest news and current affairs
Issues of Social Concern
Important social issues and burning issues are central to this section like:
- Socio-economic and socio-political issues
- Social Activism in India
- GDP Measurement
- Indian Economy
- Government schemes related to Agriculture and Rural Development
- Urban issues and development
Strategy for the KIIT MBA 2022 Exam Day
Candidates can refer to the following strategy for the exam day:
- Revise with the help of sticky notes a day before the exam and do not panic.
- Remember time management is essential and finishing the exam before time is crucial.
- While attempting questions, stay calm and relaxed and start with the easy questions. Do not waste much of time in a particular question.
- Carry all the necessary documents along with admit card to the exam centre.
- Take out your printed KIIT MBA admit card and check the exam centre and reporting time carefully in order to avoid any confusion.
- Read carefully the exam day guidelines which are printed on your KIIT 2022 MBA admit card and make sure you don’t miss out on important documents or instructions.
- Attempt the easily solvable questions first and then proceed to time taking questions.
KIIT MBA 2022 Important Books
To improve the basics for KIIT MBA 2022 examination, candidates can deeply study all the important topics for the exam. NCERT Books are useful for building the concepts required for KIITEE 2022. Here we have provided some of the important books for the preparation:
|Books and Authors||Buying Link|
|How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Arun Sharma||Click Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams by Abhijit Guha||Click Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT by Nishit K.Sinha||Click Here|
|The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude by Dinesh Khattar||Click Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal||Click Here|
|Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey||Click Here|
|Multi-Dimensional Reasoning by Mishra & Kumar and Dr.Lal||Click Here|
|High School English Grammar & Composition by Wren & Martin||Click Here|
|The Mega Yearbook by Disha Experts||Click Here|
|General Knowledge 2020 by Arihant Publications||Click Here|
|Wiley’s ExamXpert GK and Issues of Social Concern||Click Here|
FAQs about How to Prepare for KIIT MBA 2022
A. The KIIT 2022 exam will be of objective type.
A. For basic mathematics concepts, you can refer to the class XI and XII NCERT books and for the advanced study, you can refer to How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Arun Sharma. The link is provided on the page.
A. Yes, the mock test for KIIT MBA 2022 will surface online 15 days before the KITTEE Exam.
A. You can prepare by reading newspapers every day, highlighting important issues, keeping yourself updated about the current issues nationally and internationally, etc. You can refer to the page for further information.