|Details - EAPCET 2021, Application Form, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Previous Years Question Papers with Solutions, Sample Papers, Notes, How to Prepare|
Almost 2 lakh students appeared for the Engineering stream in EAPCET in the last year. Whereas, 87,637 students appeared for Agriculture and Pharmacy stream. To get a good college in Andhra Pradesh, the candidates must get a good rank in EAPCET 2021. The preparation for this exam requires smart work more than the hard-work. So, it is advised to start the preparation as early as possible. The exam basically tests the knowledge level of the candidates. Hence, it is advised to focus on understanding the basics first and then, move on to solving the questions. Check the preparation tips for EAPCET 2021 given below on this page.
- Registrations open, apply now: EAPCET 2021 application form.
How To Prepare for EAPCET 2021?
To develop a strategy on how to prepare for EAPCET 2021, let us first start with knowing the exam. This includes knowing the pattern, the EAPCET syllabus 2021, and the important topics that come in the exam. Read below to know all about AP EAPCET 2021 and how to prepare for it.
EAPCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern for EAPCET 2021 given below.
Mode of exam: The exam is held in computer-based mode
Duration: The duration of the test is 3 hours
Type of questions: The test comprises multiple-choice questions
No. of questions: There are 160 questions in the test
Medium of entrance test: The question paper contains questions in Telugu and English languages only.
Marking scheme: 01 marks is given for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
Distribution of questions
|Mathematics / Biology||80|
AP EAMCET 2021 Chapter-Wise Weightage
To get a good rank in AP EAPCET 2021 result, candidates must work a bit smartly. Therefore note these important chapters from each subject of AP EAPCET and prepare them on priority.
Important Topics for Chemistry
|States of Matter||1|
|d and f block elements||02|
|s block elements||2|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life||1|
|Haloalkanes and Haloarenes||01 or 02|
|Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers||1|
|Aldehydes and Ketones||1|
|Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen||02|
|Hydrogen and its Compounds||1|
|Chemical Bonding||01 or 02|
|Chemical Equilibrium & Acids and Bases||03|
|p-block elements (13 and 14)||03|
|States of Matter||01 or 02|
|Stoichiometry||01 or 02|
Important Topics for Physics
|Waves and Sound||2|
|Ray Optics and Optical Instruments||2|
|Electric Charges and Fields||1|
|Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance||2|
|Moving Charges and Magnetism||1|
|Magnetism & Matter||1|
|Electromagnetic and Induction||1|
|Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter||1|
|Units & Measurements||1|
|Motion in a straight line||1|
|Motion in a plane||1|
|Laws of motion||1|
|Work, Energy and Power||1|
|System of Particles||1|
|Mechanical Properties of Solids||1|
|Mechanical Properties of Fluids||1|
|Thermal Properties of Matter||2|
Chapter-Wise Weightage for Mathematics
|Chapter||No. of questions|
|Theory of Equations||1|
|Matrices & Determinants||3|
|Permuation and Combinations||3|
|Measures of Dispersion||2|
|Change of Axis||1|
|Pair of Straight Lines||2|
|System of Circles||1|
How to Prepare for EAPCET 2021?
By qualifying EAPCET 2021, the candidates can take admission in the courses like B.Tech, B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Sc(Horticulture), B.V.Sc & AH, B.Pharm, Pharma D etc. Given below are some preparation tips for EAPCET 2021.
- Make a plan before starting the preparation and follow it. Target 2 subjects in the initial months and be through with them. Then, pick up the next subject. A good preparation plan should be like this: select a chapter >> go through concepts and formulas >> solve 3-4 previous year question papers and take help of EAPCET answer key >> solve some extra questions >> revise important and formulas.
- Be thorough with the formulas of important topics. For this, use handbooks and formula books.
- Solve all the questions from your 12th class textbooks and then, move onto the reference books. Refer the previously made notes to understand the concepts in a better way.
- It is advised to solve previous 5-6 years question papers. This will help in knowing the type of questions that come in the exam. Also, through these papers, one can get to know about the weightage of topics and difficulty level of questions. Solve previous years JEE Main and NEET papers as well.
- Give mock tests frequently. One will get to know about time management and other things for the exam by solving the mock tests. Set a timer while solving the mock test and complete it within 3 hours.
- Revise the important topics on a regular basis.
Subject-Wise Preparation Tips
- Physics: For Physics, make your basics strong and also try to memorize some of the formulas as some questions in the test are directly formula-based.
- Mathematics: For Mathematics, focus on learning the concepts of important topics. This section requires a lot of practice. So, solve sample papers and previous years question papers.
- Chemistry: For Chemistry, try to read each line of your 12th class textbook carefully. Memorize all the equations in Inorganic and Compound names.
Appearing for EAPCET this year, download the EAPCET admit card 2021. Without the admit card card, candidates cannot enter the exam centre.
Best Books for EAPCET 2021
Check the books given below that can be referred for preparation of EAPCET 2021.
|Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Chapterwise Solutions|
Mathematics for 2021 Exam
|Check Price Here|
|Mathematics for Class 12 (Set of 2 Vol.) Examination 2021-22||Check Price Here|
|Coordinate Geometry by SK Goyal||Check Price Here|
|Vectors and 3D Geometry||Check Price Here|
|Concept of Physics Part-1 & 2||Check Price Here|
|Junior Intermediate MATHEMATICS Paper-1A||Check Price Here|
|EAMCET Chemistry Andhra|
Chapterwise 28 Years’ Solutions and 5 Mock Tests
|Check Price Here|
|CONCISE INORGANIC CHEMISTRY||Check Price Here|
|A TEXTBOOK OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY||Check Price Here|
|CONCEPTS OF PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY||Check Price Here|
|Understanding Physics – Advanced Optics & Modern Physics||Check Price Here|
|Problems In GENERAL PHYSICS||Check Price Here|
FAQs on How to Prepare for EAPCET 2021
Ans. As per the inputs of the students from the previous years, some questions asked in the exam are tricky. The exam is also considered lengthy. However, when it comes to the difficulty level, it is less tougher than other entrance exams like JEE, VITEEE, BITSAT.
Ans. First of all, complete the syllabus. Refer your 12th class notes and understand the concepts and noteworthy points of important topics. Then, solve last 5-6 previous years question papers. Be disciplined, while you are preparing for the exam. Refer good study materials and take small breaks while studying.
Ans. For EAPCET 2021, you can refer RD Sharma’s class 12th books, HC Verma’s Concepts of Physics, Physical Chemistry by I.E Irodov etc. Also, it is advised to complete reading your NCERT books first.
Ans. Yes, you can prepare for EAPCET 2021 without coaching. To get a good rank, know the important concepts of each subject, solve questions on them, practice solving paper on time etc.
Ans. To get a good rank in AP EAMCET, revise the important topics on a regular basis. Start revising the syllabus of AP EAMCET one month before the exam date. Do not comprise on your health while preparing for the exam. Be disciplined when it comes to studying for the exam. Give equal time for the revision of each subject.
Ans. To qualify AP EAMCET, the candidates need 25% of the maximum marks.