How to Prepare for CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing 2022 – Scoring well in an exam and qualifying for the next level can be achieved if the candidates have studied with proper determination. Candidates who prepare for the exam in a systematic way will not be anxious and confused while sitting for the exam. A well-made study plan will help the candidates to be more focused and score good marks. Since CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing 2022 is a highly competitive exam, it requires the candidates to be familiar with the core concepts of the syllabus. This entrance exam contains multiple-choice questions from the topics of B.Sc Nursing. Know the strategy on how to prepare for CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing 2022 from this page.
How to Prepare for CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing 2022
It is advised that the candidates adhere to a well-organized study schedule to maximize their chances of success. Here are some preparation tips that will get the candidates to get good marks in CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing 2022 entrance exam.
- Follow a timetable: Candidates should prepare a timetable keeping their daily habits and distractions in mind. Following a timetable is easy when it is made in such a way that it highlights strengths and weaknesses. Study according to this timetable every day to increase your chances of scoring well.
- Do multiple revisions: Revising the concepts helps with retention. When a person revisits a topic multiple times, it leads to a better understanding of the concept as well as better retention over the long term. Candidates are advised to incorporate multiple rounds of revision in their schedule to understand the concepts better.
- Prepare notes: Notes will help the candidates with their revision process. Making notes while studying might seem like a repetitive task, but it will come in handy when some core concepts require revision. Writing down leads to a better understanding of difficult topics and notes are easy to revise.
- Don’t neglect health: Candidates often stay up late at night to study which causes sleep deprivation. It is important that the aspiring candidates eat nutritious food, sleep for 7-8 hours a night and do some exercise. Maintaining good health will increase productivity and lead to better results over the long term.
- Solve practice papers: Solving previous years’ papers as well as mock test papers will be highly beneficial for the preparation. Solving papers works at two levels – first, it enables the candidates to know the type of questions that they can expect in the exam and second, it gives the candidates the confidence to do well in the exam.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing 2022 Syllabus
The CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing 2022 syllabus is based on the syllabus of B.Sc Nursing as notified. Refer to the list of topics below from which questions are expected to come in the exam.
- Applied Anatomy and Applied Physiology
- Applied Sociology and Applied Psychology
- Applied Biochemistry
- Applied Nutrition and dietetics
- Applied Microbiology & Infection Control including Safety
- Child Health Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Nursing Management & Leadership
- Midwifery or Obstetrics and Gynaecology (OBG) Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
As per the information released by CMC Ludhiana, the M.Sc Nursing entrance test will consist of multiple-choice questions. Check CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing exam pattern in detail from below.
- The entrance exam will entirely consist of MCQ-type questions.
- The exam will be conducted as a pen and paper-based test.
- The exam will have a total weightage of 180 marks.
- To qualify for seat admission, the candidates have to score at least 35%.
- Admissions and seat allotment will be done based on a merit list which will be 200 marks.
Best Books for CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing 2022
There are a lot of books in the market that might help the candidates in preparing for the exam. However, choosing the right books for your needs might be difficult. Here are some books recommended for the preparation of CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing 2022.
|Textbook of Nursing Foundations by Harindarjeet Goyal||Check Price Here|
|Community Health Nursing – Volume 1 by Gangadharan||Check Price Here|
|Community Health Nursing: Framework for Practice- Volume 2 by Gangadharan||Check Price Here|
|A Guide To Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing by Sreevani R||Check Price Here|
|Essentials of Medical Pharmacology by K. D. Tripathi||Check Price Here|
FAQs on How to Prepare for CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing 2022
A – Candidates are advised to follow a fixed study schedule, solve many test papers, prepare notes and revise them multiple times.
A – A candidate must score at least 35% to clear CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing 2022 written exam.
A – A candidate can prepare without the recommended books but it is highly recommended to refer to these books as they will increase the chance of scoring well in the exam.
A – The syllabus for CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing 2022 written exam is based on the syllabus for B.Sc Nursing as notified by the authorities.