Every year the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur organizes a state-level exam for their MCA (Master of Computer Applications) course known as CG Pre MCA. It is an exam for candidates seeking admission into the MCA program in colleges across the state of Chhattisgarh. To crack this entrance exam, it is important to follow a proper preparation strategy. A good preparation strategy means following a proper time-table, completing the syllabus on time, solving previous year question papers etc. CG Pre MCA 2022 comprises questions from Mathematics (10+2) level, General Awareness, Computer Awareness, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning. Know the preparation strategy to ace CG Pre MCA 2022 from this page.
CG Pre MCA 2022 Exam Pattern
- CG Pre MCA is a pen-paper based test. OMR sheets are given to the candidates to complete the paper.
- The candidates are given 3 hours to complete the test.
- All the questions in the exam will be objective/MCQ type(Four options).
- The question paper will contain a total of 200 questions where each question will carry 01 mark.
CG Pre MCA 2022 Syllabus
The Syllabus of CG Pre MCA 2022 consists of 4 sections:
Probability and Statistics
|2||Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning||Visual-spatial reasoning|
|3||Computer Awareness||Computer Basics|
Flowchart and Algorithms
How to Prepare for CG Pre MCA 2022
Given below are some tips to prepare for CG Pre MCA 2022.
- Perceiving Syllabus – The first step prior to commencing preparation is to develop familiarity with the syllabus. Go through the syllabus well so that you can gather study resources accordingly.
- Accumulate Study Resources – The next step should be to gather the best study resources for the exam and study from them.
- Time Management during Exam – Do not spend too much time solving a single question or solving questions of a single section. Set time for each section and follow the time accordingly.
- Make notes of Important topics and Formulas – When you have thoroughly studied the topic and questions make a note or mark important points and concepts that are repeatedly asked in past exams.
- Solve previous year papers, Sample papers and Mock Tests – Solving previous year question papers will help you to evaluate the best way to write the answers during exams. It would also help you to manage time effectively at the time of the exam. Candidates should give mock tests on a regular basis to analyze mistakes and improve more.
- Revision – Revising the topics at regular intervals ensures that information is retained till the time of the exam. Frame your study schedule in such a way that you have enough time for completing at least two or three rounds of revision.
- Work on your Weak Areas – Many candidates focus only on the easy areas and leave the difficult areas for last month. This greatly affects the overall performance in the exam. Identify the weak topics and devote a special amount of time studying them.
- Be Stress free – The candidates should remain stress-free before the exam. Take short breaks in between the preparation to keep the mind fresh.
Best Books for CG Pre MCA 2022 Preparation
Some of the best books and study materials for CG Pre MCA 2022 preparations are mentioned below:
|MCA Entrance Exam Guide||Check Price Here|
|A Comprehensive Guide For MCA Entrance |
Examination By R.S. Aggarwal (Revised Edition)
|Check Price Here|
|Shortcuts in Reasoning||Check Price Here|
|Study Package for MCA Entrances||Check Price Here|
|OBJECTIVE Computer Awareness||Check Price Here|
FAQs on How to Prepare for CG Pre MCA 2022
Ans. In the topics, the questions are asked in General Awareness, Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness, Mathematics (10+2) level.
Ans. There are 200 questions in the test.
Ans. In order to prepare for CG Pre MCA 2022, complete the syllabus on time. Also, solve previous years question papers to know what type of questions come in the exam.
Ans. From Computer Awareness, the questions will be mainly asked from Computer Architecture, Data Representation, Computer Basics, Computer Language, Flowchart and Algorithms.