How to Prepare for AIFD 2022 – To pass with flying colors in the AIFD 2022 examination, candidates must read and check how to prepare for the examination. Army Institute of Fashion & Design conducts AIFD entrance examination in computer based mode. AIFD 2022 is held once in a year. Students can check the exam pattern, syllabus on the official website of AIFD i.e. aifd.edu.in. Scroll below to know the important preparation tips, best books, syllabus and other details of AIFD 2022.
How to Prepare for AIFD 2022
To prepare better for AIFD, you need to know the AIFD 2022 exam pattern before anything.
How to Prepare for AIFD 2022?
Check out the following preparation tips to crack the AIFD 2022.
- Create a study plan – It is important to create a study plan to prepare an effective way to crack AIFD. The study plan for AIFD 2022 should be designed in such a way that the whole day is divided equally for all the major topics.
- Practice sample paper: There should be one time slot per day for correction and for sample papers and mock test practice.
- Know the syllabus correctly – One of the best way to success in exams is to know the syllabus thoroughly. The AIFD 2022 syllabus will have important topics and units from which questions will be asked in the entrance exam. Therefore, when you are thinking of preparation, go through the topics and units to cover while preparing for the entrance exam.
- Know the exam pattern well – Familiarity with the exam pattern very well. The AIFD exam pattern helps students to become familiar with the type of questions asked, the duration of the exam. A plus point of AIFD test is that there is no negative marking so there is no fear of being punished for any wrong answer.
- Revision – students have to revise what they have studied. If you revise everyday, you can memorize all the topics very easily.
How to Prepare for AIFD 2022 Section Wise
The AIFD Entrance Examination syllabus is based on Three subjects which are English Language, Intelligence and reasoning & general awareness. It is essential to plan a departmental preparation strategy which are mentioned below.
The best way to prepare for the English section is to read well. Pick your favorite books, magazines, newspapers or read interesting blogs. This will help to understand the grammar part and increase the speaking power. Don’t be afraid of English grammar. Grammar is an important medium for communication, so choose a good grammar book and practice grammar daily.
Intelligence and reasoning
Students need to realize different strategies and shortcuts to solve different types of questions in the department. Many strategies are needed to solve logical and abstract reasoning questions in an accurate and timely manner. When practicing different problems, students need to apply all these techniques and tips to find out what kind of solution is needed for each type of problem so that they can be the most suitable. However, learn the meaning, usage and spelling of words every day. Also keep a notebook to write unusual and new words. Improve vocabulary by reading books. Practice grammar questions like sentence correction, basic grammar, vocabulary, synonyms and antonyms etc.
For this section, follow the online resources, excluding country events, read current affairs books such as and daily newspapers. Make important notes to remember important details of important events and events in the country or abroad. Keep yourself updated with current issues.
Important Books for AIFD 2022 Entrance Examination
Candidates may be hesitant to choose between good books. For this, we have provided some direct links to get some useful books which can be used for the purpose of this test.
|Wren & Martin High School English Grammar |
And Composition Book (Regular Edition)
|Word Power Made Easy|
by Norman Lewis
|A Modern Approach To Verbal & |
Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
|How to Crack Test Of Reasoning- |
REVISED EDITION Paperback
by Dr. Binay Karna, R. P. Suman, et al.
|General Knowledge 2022 |
by Manohar Pandey
AIFD 2022 Entrance Exam Pattern
Candidates can refer to the following information for the AIFD 2022 exam pattern.
Examination Mode: The AIFD is computer based entrance examination.
Level: AIFD is a national level entrance test.
Duration: AIFD 2022 will be a 180 minutes test.
Language: English only.
Type of Exam: This examination is for UG courses.
Total Number of Question: Total 100 number of questions are asked in the AIFD examination.
AIFD 2022 Entrance Exam Syllabus
AIFD 2022 Entrance Examination is mainly based on three subjects. Those are English Language, General Awareness, Intelligence and reasoning. Candidates can check the detailed AIFD 2022 entrance exam syllabus here.
- English Language
- Idioms and phrases
- Pairing of words
- Sentence Improvement
- Reading Comprehension
- Synonyms Antonyms
- Analogous Pair
- General Awareness
- History of India
- World Organizations
- Person, Places, Awards
- General Knowledge of Sports
- General Science – Biology, Physics, Chemistry
- General Economic Study
- National CE.
About AIFD 2022
Army Institute of Fashion and Design, this institute is located at Nagareshwara Nagenahalli, Kothanur Post, Bangalore. The organization was founded in October 2004 by the Army Welfare Education Society. The institute provides technical and professional education in fashion design and apparel management. Students who wish to be admitted in this institute must pass the computer based entrance examination of AIFD. This test is the only entrance test for admission to the Bachelor of Science in Fashion and Apparel Design (B.Sc. FAD).
FAQs for AIFD 2022 How to Prepare
Ans. There is no fixed time of preparation that can ensure success in AIFD 2022 exam.
Ans. Reading newspapers daily and updated yourself with current event, it is the best option for general knowledge.
Ans. The syllabus will be based on the papers of English, General Knowledge, logical reasoning of AIFD 2022 examination.
Ans. The AIFD 2022 Examination will be computer based test.
Ans. No, not so frequently.