Thousands of students apply each year to UPES Dehradun admissions and entrance exams. For the upcoming academic session 2021-22, UPES has released online application forms. All students, and their parents who are filling up the UPES application form 2021 like to know how to apply for UPES 2021 entrance exams and admissions so that they do not make any mistakes in the process and the whole experience is hassle free. With this in mind, we have provided all you need to know about how to fill UPES application form 2021 here with a step by step guide and corollary information.
How To Fill UPES Application Form 2021?
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) has released the UPES 2021 application form. Eligible candidates seeking admission in UG and PG courses, offered by UPES, can apply at upes.ac.in. You can apply here.
The registration for UPES 2021 admission consist of 4 steps, which are –
Step 1 – Register by entering personal details.
Step 2 – Pay application fee. It is same for all categories.
Step 3 – Enter academic history, which is basically qualification details.
Step 4 – Lastly, complete application by entering other details such as address, center choices, etc.
Students can apply for UPES UG/ PG admission 2021 in online mode. The crucial details like how to apply, application fee, documents to upload, image specification, etc. are given on this page.
How to Apply For UPES 2021? – Step by Step Process
The application form of UPES 2021 is only available online. To apply, candidates have to fill the form with authentic details, upload images which are in prescribed format, and pay application fee.
Step 1: Register for UPES 2021 admission and entrance exams
- Go to the online form. A Sign-Up Form appears and looks as shown below. Here, enter name, email id, mobile number, state, city, course. Then click on Apply Now button.
- Enter OTP – After this, you get an OTP on the phone. Enter it to proceed further.
- Then, a new form opens. In the provided space enter Name, E-mail Address, Mobile Number, Phone Number, State, City, and Courses. Then, choose the “I accept Terms & Conditions” and click on the “Next” button.
Step 2: Pay Application Fee
- Next, candidates have to pay the application fee as applicable.
- The mode of payment is is online only and candidates have to select from paytm or PayU mode of payments as shown in the image below.
- Once the payment is successful the payment confirmation is shown on the screen as shown in the image below:
After this step the password is sent in the confirmation mail. Candidates must save the password as it is needed to login to the dashboard.
Step 3: Fill in the academic history details.
- Fill all the details asked in this section and proceed to the next step.
- Candidates who will apply for UG course need to enter class 10 and 12 details. Whereas, candidates who will apply for PG course will have to enter their class 10, 12, and UG degree details.
Step 4: Fill rest of the details in the UPES application form 2021
- Next candidates have to fill in rest of the application form.
- Here the candidates have to upload their scanned photo.
The candidates must then note the application number of UPES 2021 that is generated if the form is submitted.
UPES Admission 2021 Application Fee
The application fee to apply for UPES admission 2021 is given in the table below:
|Indian Candidates||Rs. 1350|
|Foreign Candidates||US$ 50|
Mode of Payment: The application fee of UPES 2021 can be paid via the following modes:
- Net Banking
- Debit / Credit Card
Documents Required to Fill UPES 2021 Application Form
The candidates will need the below given documents to fill the application form of UPES 2021.
Documents to upload:
- Only one passport sized photo
Documents for reference:
- Graduation Marks Sheet – If applying for PG Course.
- Net banking and credit card details
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
Login Into Your UPES 2021 Dashboard
The already registered candidates can login into their dashboard using their email id and password. The candidates can do the below given things in their dashboard:
- Print the application form
- Change the specialisations
To do so candidates have to click on the “profile” link as shown in the image below.
Details to be Filled in the UPES 2021 Application Form
The candidates have to enter the below deails in the application form of UPES 2021:
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Confirm E-mail
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Enquirer Source
- Application Pathway – Exam or Non-Exam
- Class X / 10 Year of Passing
- Class X / 10 Percentage
- Class XII / 12 Year of Passing
- Class XII / 12 Percentage
- Class XII / 12 Percentage – No need to enter marks if appearing for exam in 2021.
- UG Degree details (if applying for PG course)
UPES 2021 Application Form Correction
The application form correction facility usually does not open separately after submission of the application fee. However, the candidates can edit the form as many times they want before the submission of the application fee.
UPES 2021 Mode of Application
In the table below we have categorized the courses by their mode of application available, check below:
|Through UPES Entrance Exam||Through National Level Entrance Exam / Non Exam||Through Board Merit|
|B.Tech||B.tech – IIT JEE Scores||B.Tech|
|NA||LLB – CLAT/LSAT Scores||LLB|
|B.Des||B.Des – UCEED/JEE mains Scores||B.Des|
|BA, B.Com, D.Pharma, BCA and BBA courses||BA, B.Com, D.Pharma, BCA and BBA courses – non exam||NA|
|B.Sc||B.Sc – non exam||B.Sc|
|LLM||LLM – non exam||NA|
|MA||MA – non exam||NA|
|MA||M.Sc – non exam||NA|
|M.Des||M.Des – non exam||NA|
|MBA||MBA – non exam||NA|
|All integrated courses except for B.Des+M.Des||All integrated courses – non exam||NA|
UPES 2021 application process is open for the following courses:
4. B.Com (H)+MBA
6. B.Tech (biotech)+MBA
7. B.Tech (Food Tech)+MBA
About University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)
The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) is located in the state of Uttarakhand and was established in 2003. The university is affiliated to UGC, NAAC, DSIR, IGNOU, AIU, IAU, BCI. UPES has 8 departments in all that offers a total of 142 UG and PG courses. There is an overall 94% placement success rate of the University every year.
The university is made up of 500+ faculty members, and 15000+ students. Admission in the UPES is based on the scores of national level entrance exam, board exam merit or based on the scores of University’s own entrance exams like UPESEAT for B.Tech, UPESDAT for B.Des, ULSAT for LLB, and UPESMET for MBA.
How To Fill UPES 2021 Application Form FAQs
No, candidates ca apply for UPES admission 2021 in online mode only.
No, only the online submission is enough to apply for UPES admission 2021.
There is no other mode to pay the UPES 2021 application fee apart from the online mode
No, once you have made the payment the application form cannot be edited. However, you can edit the form numerous times before making the payment.
The university will communicate the success of your UPES 2021 application form submission via email/SMS/confirmation message on the device that you have used to submit the application form.