|Details - TS EAMCET 2021, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Application Form, How To Apply, Hall Ticket / Admit Card, Answer Key, Result|
|Preparation - , Exam Pattern, Sample Papers, Notes|
If you are wondering how to fill TS EAMCET 2021 application form? then you will understand the complete registration process here.
JNTU Hyderabad released the TS EAMCET 2021 online application form on 20th March, as promised, at eamcet.tsche.ac.in. The exam i.e. Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical (Pharmacy, Veterinary etc.,) Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET 2021) is scheduled to be held on 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 July.
The registration process is more or less online. And also the steps are simple. Nevertheless, this is a once in a lifetime task, to fill the TS EAMCET application form 2021. Hence a little confusion is expected to start with.
However once you read the complete process here, all your doubts will be solved.
How To Fill TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form?
Overview of TS EAMCET 2021 application process: Pay the application fee >> Fill application form >> Take a printout of the filled-in application form >> Check the payment status
Payment of Fee is The First Step
The payment of the registration fee is the first step of TS EAMCET 2021 application process. So, before proceeding, do check the fee amount given below.
Engineering, Agriculture and Medical stream
|SC / ST and PH||Rs 400|
Both Engineering and Agriculture & Medical stream
|SC / ST and PH||Rs 800|
|10 days after the last date of submission without late fee||Rs 250|
|20 days after the last date of submission without late fee||Rs 500|
|01 months after the last date of submission without late fee||Rs 2500|
|40 days after the last date of submission without late fee||Rs 500|
Mode of Payment: The applicants can pay the registration fee using debit card / credit card / net banking or by visiting TS Online / AP Online centres.
Documents Required to fill TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form
Another important thing candidates need to know in advance are the documents needed to apply. Here is the list.
- Marks memo of 10+2 or equivalent
- Birth certificate / SSC qualified or equivalent certificate
- SSC or equivalent certificate
- Local candidate certificate issued by the competent authority or MRO
- Study certificates from class 1st to 12th
- Special category certificate issued by the competent authority
- Aadhar card issued by UIDAI / Enrolment id details
- EWS certificate issued by the competent authority / MRO (if applicable)
Use Internet Explorer version 6.0 and above to fill TS EAMCET 2021 application form. Check the step-by-step process to fill the application form.
Steps to Fill TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form
1st step: Pay the Application Fee
- Click on the link of the application form given above on this page.
- Now, enter the details like group subjects studied at qualifying exam, name of the board, name, date of birth, emai id, category etc.
- Now, agree to the declaration present at the bottom of the page. Now, after this click on the ‘Proceed to payment’ button.
- Now, a pop-up window will appear to confirm the qualifying exam hall ticket number and name of the board. Then, click on the ‘yes’ button to pay the application fee.
- Now, enter the payment details and pay the application fee.
- After the payment of the application fee, a message that the payment is successful is displayed on the screen with payment status and payment id.
- Now, click on the ‘Proceed to fill the application form’ to fill the form.
2nd step: Fill the Application Form
- Now, enter the candidate’s details such as father’s name, mother’s name, gender, category etc.
- Next, enter the academic details.
- Then, enter the details of the common entrance test and upload the images of photograph and signature.
- Then, agree to the declaration and then, save the details.
3rd step: Verify the Details
- After clicking on the next button, cross-check all the details entered in the application form till now.
- Then, read the declaration carefully and click on the ‘submit’ button. One can also click on the ‘modify’ button if details have to be changed.
4th step: Take a printout of the application form
- After clicking on the ‘submit’ button, a pop-up will appear with the message that your application is confirmed, note down the application number for the future correspondence.
- Below, this confirmation, click on the ‘Print application’ button and then click on either ‘print’ button or ‘download’ button.
5th step: Know Your Payment Status
- After the completion of the fee, the candidates can also check their payment status. For that, click on the ‘Know your payment status’ from the homepage.
- Then, enter the qualifying exam hall ticket number, date of birth, mobile number, stream. Click on the ‘Check Payment status’ button.
- Now, the payment status will appear on the screen.
Details to be Provided While Filling TS EAMCET Application Form 2021
The applicants have to enter the following details in TS EAMCET application form 2021.
During the payment of application fee
- Group subjects at qualifying exam
- Name of the board
- Qualifying exam latest 2nd year hall ticket number
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Mobile number belong to whom?
- Email id
- PH or not
- Stream applied for
- Payment type
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Aadhar card number / Enrollement number
- Birth state
- Birth district
- Caste certificate number
- Special reservation category (if applicable)
- Minority / Non-Minority
- Annual income of the parents
Bank Details of the candidates
- Name as in bank account
- Account number
- IFSC code
- House number
- Village / Street / Locality
- Mandal / Town / City
- Pin code
Qualifying Exam Details
- Intermediate / Diploma done from
- Type of exam
- Group subjects at the qualifying exam
- Year of appearing / passing of the qualifying exam
- 10+2 diploma studied in
- Medium of instruction at qualifying exam
- Medium of the test
Class 10th details
- Class 10th completed from
- Hall ticket number
- Month of passing
- Year of passing
- Place of study from class 1st to 12th
- Local area of study
Details of Common Entrance Test
- Exam city preferences
Image Specifications for TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form
The applicants are required to upload the images of photograph and signature while filling TS EAMCET 2021 application form. Check the image specifications given below.
|Photograph||<50 KB||JPG / JPEG|
|Signature||<30 KB||JPG / JPEG|
TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form Dates
Check the important dates pertaining to TS EAMCET 2021 application form given in table below.
|TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form||Dates|
|Availability of form||20 Mar 2021|
|Last date to submit the form without late fee||18 May 2021|
|Corrections in the already submitted form can be done from||19 – 27 May 2021|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee of Rs 250||28 May 2021|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee of Rs 500||07 Jun 2021|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee of Rs 2500||17 Jun 2021|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee of Rs 5000||28 Jun 2021|
FAQs on How to Fill TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form
Ans. You can fill TS EAMCET 2021 application form at eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
Ans. To fill the application, you are required to have a scanned image of photograph, signature, qualifying exam marksheets etc.
Ans. You can pay the application fee through debit card / credit card / net banking or APOnline centres / TS online centres.
Ans. The last date to submit TS EAMCET 2021 application form without late fee is 18 May 2021.
Ans. To fill TS EAMCET 2021 application form, pay the application fee first. Next, fill the application form and upload the images.