How To Fill NEST 2021 Application Form? – The online application form of NEST 2021 is available at nestexam.in. The last date to apply is April 30, 2021. To be able to apply online for the exam, candidates have to complete all the 5 steps of the application process before the last date. To fill the application form candidates have to register, generate the login details, fill in the details, and pay the application fee. From this page check how you can apply for the National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) 2021.
How To Fill NEST 2021 Application Form?
Documents Required to Full NEST 2021 Application Form
While filling the application form, candidates must have the below given documents with them:
- Class 10th Marksheet/ reportcard/ certificate
- Category certificate
- Certificate for Jammu and Kashmir Quota
- Digital copy of passport size photograph and signature
Also, the above documents must be as per the specifications below:
|Signature||upto 80 kb||.jpeg, or .jpg|
|Photograph||upto 80 kb||.jpeg, or .jpg|
How to Scan Images to Upload in NEST 2021 Application Form?
The candidates can check the basic steps to scan the documents to upload in the computer and then in the online form:
- Attach the scanner to your device.
- Place the document face-down in your scanner.
- Now scan the document using the scanner. Make sure the scanner settings are correct – Select the colour type, image type, and resolution (DPI).
- Once scanned the document is saved in the system.
- Upload the scanned document in the application form as per the specifications.
However, we understand that many students must not have an easy access to a scanner. For that, you can use any scanning app available for mobile. Here are some apps that you can use:
- Adobe Scan
- Abbyy FineScanner
- Genius Scan
Use these scanners to scan the document, then upload them in the online NEST application form.
Steps To Apply for NEST 2021
NEST 2021 application form: Click here to apply for NEST 2021.
There are basically, 5 steps to apply for NEST 2021, these are:
- Note the Login details
- Filling personal details
- Filling the educational details and Uploading images
- Payment of the application fee
To fill the application form, it is recommended that the candidates should use Internet Explorer (version 11 and above) or Mozilla Firefox (version 50 and above) or Google Chrome (version 52 and above).
Below we have explained the above process steps by step with images:
Step 1: Do the registration
- Click on the direct link available on this page.
- The below window opens, here enter the details asked which are: name, date of birth, X/10th Roll No./Registration No., gender, mobile number, email id.
Note: Fields marked with * are mandatory.
- Once registered candidates get the below given message:
Step 2: Note the Login Details
- Check the email id / SMS for login details. The email looks like the one below:
Step 3: Fill the Application Form
- In the application form candidates have to first fill the personal details, as shown in the image below:
Personal Details you have to fill are:
- Name of the candidate
- Fathers name
- Address for communication
- Mobile number
- Next, candidates have to fill in their educational details, like shown below:
Step 4: Upload the Scanned Images and Fill Educational Details
- Next, upload the scanned images as per the specifications only.
- Now fill all the educational details asked, the educational details to be filled includes:
- Class 10th board
- Year of passing
- Percentage of marks
- Class 12th board
- Year of passing
- Scanned signature
- Scanned Photograph
Step 5: Pay the Application Fee
- Lastly to submit the application form candidates have to pay the online application fee. The application fee is as follows:
|Male (General / OBC / EWS)||Rs. 1200|
|Male (SC / ST)|
All female candidates
In case of any difficulties you may contact the helpdesk through email [email protected] and Phone No. 022-61306277 (Monday to Saturday working hours).
NEST 2021 Application Form Dates
The important dates related to NEST application form is given in the table below:
|NEST 2021 Application Form||Dates|
|NEST application form release date||24 Feb 2021|
|Last date to submit online application form||30 Apr 2021|
|Option For City Preference Last Date||to be announced|
|Exam Date||14 Jun 2021|
About NEST 2021
There are two participating institutes in NEST 2021 – National Institute of Science Education and Research and University of Mumbai – Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences Candidates who take admission in NISER or UM-DAE CEBS through NEST exam 2021 are eligible for a scholarship through INSPIRE program of Dept of Science and Technology, or DISHA of Dept of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences. Those who get scholarship shall also get a grant of Rs 20,000 per annum for a summer internship.
Official website: nestexam.in
Ans. You can use any one of these:
Internet Explorer (version 11 and above) or
Mozilla Firefox (version 50 and above) or
Google Chrome (version 52 and above)
Ans. After successful registration you will receive User ID and Password to the registered Mobile No and Email ID. USER ID and password are your login details.
Ans. In case of any difficulties you may contact the helpdesk through email [email protected] and Phone No. 022-61306277 (Monday to Saturday working hours).