|Details - COMEDK 2021, Eligibility, Login, Exam Centres, Admit Card, Cut Offs, Result, Counselling|
|Registration Regarding - Application Form, Documents Required, Registration Process Guide|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Mock Test, Exam Pattern, Preparations, Notes|
How to fill COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form?
We have explained the COMEDK registration 2021 process and steps here to answer your query.
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka has started the registration for COMEDK UGET 2021. The application process is completely online. Details entered in the application form are carried forward to the end of admission process. So do cross-check the details entered in the form.
How to Fill COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form?
Check the steps given below to fill COMEDK UGET 2021 application form.
1st step: Click on the direct link of the application form. The following window shall open. Here click the “register / login” button as shown below:
Direct Link to Apply Online: Click here to apply online for COMEDK UGET 2021.
2nd step: Then, click on the link of ‘registration’ link on the next window as shown below:
3rd step: Now, enter the details in the registration form such as name of the applicant, date of birth, email id etc. Then, click on the ‘Generate OTP’ button to verify phone number, and lastly click on the “register” button, as shown below:
5th step: On successful registration the following message will be displayed:
Log out and Log in
1st step: Now candidates have to logout using the logout function on the screen as shown below:
2nd step: Login using the user id and password as received after registration, as shown below:
Fill Application Form
1st step: Next click on the “go to application” link to start the application process after login. Check below:
2nd step: Complete the tab that says “Applying for”, as shown below and click on the “save and continue” button:
3rd step: Next fill: Personal Information, Other Personal Information, Parent’s Information, Correspondence Address for communication purpose.
4th step: Now fill the category details:
5th step: Now fill the academic details and upload necessary documnets:
Exam City Preference and Payment
1st step: This is the last step and here the candidates have to select the exam city preference and payment mode as shown in the image below and click on the submit button to submit the form. Click on the preview button to preview the form before submitting it.
COMEDK Registration 2021 Process: Documents Required
The candidates must have the following documents ready before filling COMEDK UGET 2021 application form.
- SSLC marks card
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- Valid id proof
- Scanned image of signature
Photograph, Signature Specifcations
Candidates are required to submit Image specifications for Photo, signature and ID Proof in the following Format :
|Photograph of Candidate||less than 80 kb||JPEG or JPG|
|Signature of Candidate||less than 80 kb||JPEG or JPG|
|Signature of Parent/Guardian||less than 80 kb||JPEG or JPG|
|Unique Id Proof of Candidate||less than 150 kb||JPEG or JPG|
COMEDK Registration 2021 Process: How to Scan Documents?
To be able to scan the documents candidates must follow the steps below:
- Attach a scanner to the system
- Then scan the documents one by one as per the specifications above
- Using optimising tools available online, compress the images as per the size mentioned, if needed.
- Upload the documents in the application form.
If scanner is not available, then candidates can use scanning apps available online like Adobe Scan, CamScanner, Scanbot, Abbyy FineScanner, Genius Scan, etc.
While scanning the documents take care of the following details:
Photograph of Candidate:
- The photograph must be recent and not more than three months old
- The photo must be a colored photograph with light background.
- The same image / photo should be used for all the subsequent processes such as in the admit card of COMEDK 2021.
- The photograph should have a full-face view looking into the camera directly.
- The main features of your face like the forehead, eyes, nose, and chin must not be covered by hair or any cloth / shadow.
Signature of Candidate
- You must do you own sign in running hands
- Use blue / black ink to do the sign and do the sign in a white sheet only.
Signature of Parent/Guardian
- The signature must be done by the Parent/Guardian on a white paper with black/blue pen
- These images are referred to at later stages of the admission process.
Unique Id Proof of Candidate
- Before submitting the form please check if the uploaded image is clear and meeting all norms
- If your Id consists of more than 1 page, make sure you combine the pages and then scan. In short, upload it as a single image.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Fee
Check the application fee given below.
|Only COMEDK UGET||Rs 1800 + Convenience Charges|
|Only Uni-Gauge||Rs 1500 + Convenience Charges|
|Both COMEDK and Uni-Gauge||Rs 2800 + Covenience Charges|
COMEDK is the “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” – is entrusted the responsibility to organize testing procedures to determine the merit of aspiring students in an effective, fair, transparent and non-exploitative procedure by KPCF (Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation – Medical & Dental) and KUPECA (Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association). It has been conducting the annual entrance exam for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in the member institutions and has also been organizing single-window centralized counseling process.