|Details - TANCET 2021, Result, Login, Registration, Application Form Status, Admit Card, Answer Key, Analysis, Counselling|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Past Year Question Papers|
If you are going to appear in the TANCET exam, then do read here how to apply for TANCET 2021 at annauniv.edu. We have provided all the steps for registration and application form submission in detail.
Anna University has started the registration for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2021 online at tancet.annauniv.edu. The candidates who wish to pursue the programmes like MBA, MCA and M.Tech / M.E / M.Plan / M.Arch degree programmes offered at University Departments, University Colleges of Engineering, Regional Campuses of Anna University, Annamalai University, Govt. and Govt. Aided Colleges, and Self-Financing colleges in Tamil Nadu can apply for TANCET 2021.
All the candidates who meet the course-wise eligibility requirements can do the TANCET 2021 registration. The last date to apply is February 12, 2021. To apply, first register by entering details like name, email id, mobile number etc. Then, login and pay the application fee. Next, enter the details in the form and upload the documents and images. At last, confirm the details and take a printout of the submitted form.
Direct link for TANCET 2021 Registration: Click Here to register for TANCET 2021.
How To Apply for TANCET 2021? – Step by Step Guide
Following are the steps to apply for TANCET 2021.
- First of all, click on the registration link given above on this page.
- Now, enter the details like name, email id, mobile number, date of birth, password, SSLC registration number / roll number, community, nativity, course name and captcha code.
- After the registration, the login credentials are generated. Click on the ‘login’ button to continue to fill the form.
- Enter the registered email id and password to login.
- After, logging in pay the application fee.
- After paying the application fee, enter the personal and education details. After each step, click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Then, enter the examination details.
- Next, upload the documents and images.
- Lastly, verify and confirm all the details entered in the form.
- On confirming the details, take the printout of the submitted application form.
How To Apply for TANCET 2021? – Steps with Images
1st step: Click Registration Link
2nd step: Do registration
3rd Step: Click login button
4th Step: Login
5th Step: Pay fee
6th Step: Enter personal, educational details
7th Step: Enter exam details
8th Step: Upload documents
Important Dates for TANCET 2021 Registration
Check the important dates for TANCET 2021 registration given below.
|TANCET 2021 Registration||Dates|
|Commencement of registration||19 Jan 2021|
|Last date to register||12 Feb 2021|
|Checking final status of the form||17 Feb 2021|
Common Eligibility Criteria: The candidates must have completed their Graduation with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category) (eligibility differs course-to-course)
Documents for TANCET 2021 Registration
The candidates must have the following documents / details ready before doing TANCET 2021 registration.
- Valid mobile number and email id (provide current mobile number and email id)
- 12th class mark sheet (for entering 12th registration / roll number and year of passing)
- 10th class mark sheet (for entering 10th registration / roll number and year of passing)
- Diploma mark sheet – if any (for entering diploma registration / roll number and passing year)
- A good quality scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- Community certificate (for the candidates who belong to SC / ST / SCA)
- Online payment details
Important Details for TANCET 2021 Application Form
The candidates have to keep in mind the following points at the time of TANCET 2021 application form.
- It is advised to enter the correct details at the time of registration. If the details entered are wrong or false, it might lead to disqualification.
- Do not make separate registration if you want to include your name for additional examination after completing the first registration. In such a case, you are advised to check the status and click on the additional examination link so that new examination details can be added to the already registered application.
For example: If the candidate has already registered for MCA and want to add ME / MBA later, so for this additional course link has to be used. If the candidates have added any examination particulars, then it is advised to take a printout of the application again by accessing the status check link.
Details to be Entered in TANCET 2021 Application Form
The candidates are required to enter the following details in TANCET 2021 application form.
At the time of registration: Name of the candidate, email id, mobile, password of your choice, date of birth, community, nativity, SSLC registration number / roll number, choice of exam (course for which you are applying), captcha code).
Personal Details: Gender, date of birth, nationality, nativity, community, full address, city, pincode, state.
Educational Details: SSLC registration number, year of passing (SSLC), HSLC registration number and year of passing, qualifying degree and year of of passing with specialization.
Examination Details: Exam centre, course name
|Community certificate (if applicable)|
TANCET 2021 Registration Fee
To complete TANCET 2021 registration process, the candidates have to pay the entrance test fee. Only after the payment of entrance test fee, the candidates can fill the other details in the application form. Check the amount given below.
|One programme – MBA, MCA, M.E / M.Tech / M.Plan / M.Arch||Un-reserved||Rs 600|
|SC / SCA / ST candidates belonging to |
|More than one programme (for each programme)||Un-reserved||Rs 600|
|SC / SCA / ST candidates belonging to|
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay using any of the following payment methods:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking