The National Testing Agency has started the registration process for GPAT 2021 on 23rd December on its official website. Candidates, who are interested can check complete details of How to Apply for NTA GPAT here. The application forms can be filled online and the candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria in order to be eligible for the admission process. The last date for the form submission is 22nd January 2021 and the payment of the fee is 23rd January 2021. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding the GPAT 2021 Registration. Therefore go through the article carefully.
GPAT 2021 Online Registration Schedule
The GPAT registration process has been started on 23rd December 2020. Candidates can check the schedule below. The application link is available online at- gpat.nta.ac.in
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Announced)|
|Starting date of the online registration||23rd December 2021|
|Closing date of the registration||22nd January 2021|
|Last date to submit the application fee||23rd January 2021 (11:50 pm)|
|Form correction facility||25th January to 30th January 2021|
|GPAT Exam Date||22nd and 27th February 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for GPAT 2021
The GPAT eligibility criteria is an important factor in the registration process. Candidates who are willing to fill the application form must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Hence, the eligibility factors are as follows-
- The nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
- There are no age restrictions for applying for GPAT.
- Candidates who are applying for the GPAT 2021 Application Form must have completed a 4 years course in Pharmacy from a recognized university.
- Candidates who are in B.Pharm Final Year are also eligible to apply.
Candidates must note that the applicants who have a degree in B.Tech (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology) are not eligible for GPAT Registration.
Details required at the time of GPAT Online Registration
At the time of filling the application form, the candidates must keep the following information ready.
- Educational Qualification details
- Payment (card) details
- Scanned Passport size photograph (JPEG/JPG and size of the image must be between 10 Kb to 200 Kb)
- Valid email id and mobile number
- Scanned signature image (JPG/JPEG, Image Size- 4 Kb to 30 Kb)
Important Instructions While applying for NTA GPAT 2021
While applying for the GPAT 2021, candidates have to keep the following things in mind.
- Submit correct details while filling the application form. Any incorrect information can lead to the rejection of the application form.
- The application form has to be submitted online only. Submission of the application form in any other form is rejected.
- Only one application form is accepted by the candidate. Multiple numbers of registration forms can lead to rejection of the candidature.
How to Apply for NTA GPAT 2021?
The application form process is completed in five stages. Candidates can check below the detailed process of How to register for GPAT.
Stage-I GPAT Registration
- This is the first stage of the application process. Candidates have to visit the official website of NTA GPAT i.e gpat.nta.ac.in and click on the application link.
- After clicking on the link, candidates are redirected to a new page.
- Select the “New Registration” option and go through the instructions provided below. Accept the declaration and click on the proceed button.
What details to enter in NTA Candidate’s GPAT Registration?
Candidates have to fill in the following details in the GPAT registration-
- Personal details: (candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, date of birth, ID proof details, identification number etc.)
- Present and Permanent Address details: (address, state, district, Pincode, alternate number, e-mail id, country etc.)
- Now select a password along with a security question and answer. The GPAT Password must be 8 to 13 characters long. It should have at least one Uppercase and Lowercase alphabet each with one numeric value and special character (!,@,#,$,%,^,&,*). Enter the security pin and submit.
- After clicking on the submit option, accept the declaration and finally submit to complete the registration.
- After the completion of the registration, the candidate receives a GPAT registration number and password. Keep the details safe for future purpose.
Stage-II Filling the GPAT Application Form
- In this stage, the applicant has to provide the personal details, GPAT exam centre options (at least 4 choices), academic qualification details of 10th, 12th, and graduation. Enter the security pin and finally submit the form.
Stage-III Uploading of the documents
- This is the third stage of the GPAT application form. Candidates have to upload the documents as per the specifications. The details of the photograph and signature specifications are mentioned below.
|Photograph||10 Kb to 200 Kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||4 to 30 Kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Disability certificate||10 Kb to 300 Kb|
- After uploading the documents, a confirmation image is displayed on the screen. Enter the security pin and accept the verification and upload the documents.
Stage-IV Payment of the Application Form Fees
This is the last stage of the GPAT 2021 registration. Candidates have to make the payment of the application form online through Internet banking/credit/debit card. After making the payment finally submit the application form.
Application fees of NTA GPAT 2021
|Category||Male applicant fees||Female applicant fees|
|General (UR)||Rs 2000/-||Rs 1000/-|
|Gen (EWS)/SC/ST/PWD/OBC (NCL)||Rs 1000/-||Rs 1000/-|
Select the mode of the payment and proceed for the payment.
Stage-V Confirmation Page of the NTA GPAT Form 2021
After making the payment, a final window indicating that the application form has been submitted successfully is displayed. If any candidate is not able to download the confirmation page then their payment is not successful.
Replica of GPAT 2021 Application Form
How to reset the GPAT Password?
Candidates can reset the password in the following ways-
- Using the security question and its answer is provided at the time of form filling.
- Verification code sent via text messages (SMS) sent to the registered number.
- Using the reset link via email to the candidate’s e-mail address.
Helpline number for GPAT Registration 2021
If any candidate is having the trouble while filling the application form, then they can contact the help centre of the NTA GPAT. Applicants can get the address and phone number details below.
National Testing Agency
Block C-20 1/A/8, Sector-62
IITK Outreach Centre, Gautam Buddh Nagar
Noida-201309, Uttar Pradesh (India)
Contact details- 0120 6895200
How to apply for NTA GPAT 2021- FAQs
Ans: The National Testing Agency conducts the GPAT.
Ans: The last date to submit the application form is 22nd January 2021.
Ans: The conducting body sets the application fees as per the category. The application fee cost for the general category is Rs 2000 and the reserved category is Rs 1000/-.
Ans: The mode of the application form is online.