|Details - CMAT 2021, Exam Date, Exam Centres, Registration, Correction, Login, Admit Card|
|Post Exam - Percentile Calculator, Exam Analysis, Answer Key, Response Sheet, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Previous Year Question Papers|
NTA is the conducting body of CMAT 2021. One can apply for CMAT 2021 in an online mode at the official site cmat.nta.nic.in. The candidates have to do the registration in order to fill the form. Only the eligible candidates can participate in the NTA CMAT 2021 online procedure. There are various steps to apply online such as registration, online form, upload scanned images, and payment of examination fee. Qualifying the CMAT 2021, one will get admission in the management institutions of India. Get the details of the applying procedure of CMAT 2021 from the article given below.
NTA CMAT 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates must check the dates of the important events here:
|Online Application Starts||23rd December 2020|
|Last date to fill the CMAT 2021 Form||22nd January 2021|
|Last date to pay the application fee (through SBI/ HDFC Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking & Paytm Payment Modes upto 11:50 pm)||23rd January 2021|
|CMAT 2021 Application Correction Facility||25th to 30th January 2021|
Latest update: For the Academic Year (2021), Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow will also use the score sheet of CMAT-2021 for admission to MBA (Master of Business Administration) Course in its affiliated Colleges across the State of Uttar Pradesh.
CMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, candidates must check the eligibility requirement.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India
- There is no age restriction.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2021-22 can also apply for CMAT-2021 computer based test (CBT).
How To Apply For NTA CMAT 2021 ?
There are total of 4 steps that candidates need to follow in order to fill the form:
|2||Fill the online application form|
|3||Upload the scanned photograph and signature|
|4||Make the payment of the application fee.|
Let’s look into the steps in detailed form to apply for CMAT 2021:
- Visit the official site of CMAT 2021 and click on the “CMAT Apply 2021”.
Step 1: Registration
The new candidates have to do the registration in order to fill the form.
Register yourself by entering the information related to:
- Personal Details: Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, D.O.B, Gender Type, Identity Type, Identification No.
- Present Address: Address, Locality, City/Town/Village, Country, State/UT, District, Pin Code, Mobile No., Email Address.
- Permanent Address: Address, Locality, City/Town/Village, Country, State/UT, District, Pin Code
- Choose Password: Password, Confirm Password, Security Questions, Security Answer
- Security PIn.
This process will lead to the generation of the application no.
Step 2: Complete The Application Details
Candidate’s need to enter the details required by login into their account using the application number, password, and security pin.
Step 3: Upload The Scanned Photograph and Signature, PwD certificate (wherever applicable)
|Image||File Dimension||File Format|
|Photograph||Between 10KB to 200KB||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||Between 4KB to 30KB||JPG/JPEG|
|PwD certificate||Between 50KB to 300KB||JPG/JPEG|
Step 4: Pay The Application Fee
Candidates can pay the application fee only in an online mode through SBI/HDFC/PAYTM Credit Card/DEbit Card/Net Banking & UPI Payment Modes (Last date for successful transaction of examination fee is 23rd Jan 2021 upto 11:50 PM)
|General (UR)||Rs 2000||Rs 1000|
|Gen-EWS/ SC/ST/PwD /OBC-(NCL)||Rs 1000||Rs 1000|
For Transgender ₹ 1000/-
Important Instruction About “Password”
While doing the registration, the candidates are required to choose their own password by entering the password, security questions and answer,
Following are the password policy candidates have to keep in mind while entering the password:
- Password must have 8 to 13 characters long
- Password must have at least one Upper case alphabet
- Password must have at least one Lower case alphabet
- Password must have at least one numeric value.
- Password must have at least one special characters eg!@#$%^&*
CMAT 2021 Application Correction Facility
NTA will open the correction window for the registered candidates of CMAT 2021. Through this process candidates can make changes in the information entered while filing the application form. Thus one can make the changes in the application form from 25th to 30th Jan 2021 for the session 2021-22. After the closure of the correction period, NTA will not modify/edit or alter any information entered by the candidates at any circumstances.
How To Retrieve Forgotten CMAT Application Number?
If the candidates forgets their application no., they can retrieve the application no. through the following process.
- Visit the official site of CMAT 2021
- Click on the “Apply For CMAT 2021”
- Now click on the “Forgot Application No.”
- Now enter the Candidate name, father name, mother name, D.O.B and security pin. And then click on the Get Application Number.
Following the above steps one can retrieve their application no.
After completion of application process, candidates can download CMAT 2021 Admit Card
How To Reset CMAT 2021 Password?
Follow the steps to reset the password:
- Visit the official site of CMAT 2021
- Click on the “Apply for CMAT 2021”
- Now click on “Forgot Password”
- Given the 3 options, reset the password and then click on Continue:
|Using Security Question & its Answer you chose during Form filling .|
|Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No.|
|Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.|
- Accordingly answer the details required and set the password
NTA CMAT Application Form 2021 FAQs
Ans: Candidates can apply for CMAT 2021 in an online mode.
Ans: Candidates have to do the online payment through SBI/HDFC/PAYTM Credit Card/DEbit Card/Net Banking & UPI Payment Modes.
Ans: If you forgot your application no. and password then you can easily retrieve it through the process mentioned in the article.
Ans: Yes, there is a facility to make corrections in the CMAT Application Form. For the session 2021, editing facility is available from 25th to 30th Jan 2021.
Ans: One needs to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature. As per the need, a PwD certificate is also needed to be uploaded.