HORTICET 2022 Application Form – Dr. Y.S.R. Horticulture University will release HORTICET application form 2022 for admissions into B.Sc Horticulture courses expectantly around June 2022 . The application form would be offline, meaning a candidate has to download HORTICET Application form, fill it, attach documents and then send it. Upon availability the application form for HORTICET 2022 can be downloaded by the direct links, which would be provided below, or visiting official website i.e. drysrhu.edu.in. HORICET Application Form would only be available offline, and only agriculture diploma holders are eligible to apply (check age limit below). HORTICET application fees would be INR 800 (INR 400 for SC/ST/PwD) and would needed to be sent as a Demand Draft attached with the application for via post to the Dr. Y.S.R. Horticulture university (address in the article). NO CORRECTIONS would be allowed in HORTCIET application Form after submission. For a detailed account on how to fill the HORTICET 2022 application form, the candidates can refer to the article below.
HORTICET 2022 Application Form
Note: This form is of 2021 but the application form for 2022 is also expected to be like this.
It is strongly recommended for all the candidates to check HORTICET eligibility criteria of the examination before filling the application form. If in case the candidate is not eligible for the exam, the HORICET application will be considered cancelled and any fee that has been paid will be strictly non – refundable.
HORTICET 2022 Important Dates
Dr. Y.S.R. Horticulture University is expected to release the application forms for HORTICET 2022 from 5th of June 2022. For more details about the dates of HORTICET 2022, the candidates can refer to the table below. The official dates have not been released yet so we have provided you with the tentative dates by surveying the data from last 5 years.
|Availability of HORTICET Application Form||June 2022|
|Last Date of Application Submission||September 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||September 2022|
|Date of Examination||September 2022|
|Declaration of Result||October 2022|
|Commencement of Counselling Process||October 2022|
HORTICET 2022 Application form Overview
Given below is an overview of Horticulture Common Entrance Test 2022.
|Conducting Body||Dr. Y.S.R. Horticultural University|
|Exam level||State Level|
(as per last year)
|GEN – Rs 800|
SC/ST/PWD – Rs 400
HORTICET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
There are 2 constraints that determine the eligibility criteria for HORTICET 2O22 i.e. academic eligibility criteria and age restricitions.
HORTICET 2022 Academic Eligibility Criteria
- A pass in Diploma in Horticulture course from Dr. YSRHU. (Those who are going to complete the Diploma requirements in 2020-21 academic year can also apply, but submission of Final Memorandum of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate of Diploma in Horticulture is must at the time of Admission counselling).
HORTICET 2022 Age Restrictions
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years for all candidates, 25 years in respect of S.C. & S.T. candidates and 27 years in respect of Physically Challenged (Differently abled) candidates.
HORTICET 2022 Application Fee
Following table shows the application fee for Horticulture Common Entrance Test 2022.
|General/OBC||Rs. 800 (Demand Draft)|
|ST/SC/PwD||Rs. 400 (Demand Draft)|
HORTICET Mode of Payment:
- The payment should be made online through demand draft.
- The online mode of fee payment is not accepted for HORTICET 2022.
- Original DD must be attached along with HORTICET application form
- The Demand Draft must be in favour of the address given below:
COMPTROLLER, Dr. Y.S.R HORTICULTURAL UNIVERSITY
Payable at ‘TADEPALLIGUDEM Branch’
IFSC Code: UBIN0805505 at any Nationalized Bank .
Documents Needed to be attached with HORTICET 2022 Application Form
There are certain documents that the candidates must attach and send along with his HORTICET 2022 application form. We have mentioned all such documents in the list given below:
- The candidate’s Date of Birth Certificate
- Attested copies of the marks statement of 10th standard and Diploma in Horticulture Course.
- Latest Conduct Certificate issued by the Head of the Institute last attended that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period and never been fined or punished.
- Latest Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ST/BC’s) issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer
- Certificates issued by the concerned authorities of State in the case of Special categories like Physically Disabled persons, NCC, SPORTS and CAP
- Latest EWS (Reservation for Economically Weaker Section) Certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer
- Three passport size photographs (pasted on the application form and Hall ticket).
- Original Demand draft for Rs. 800/- for General/BC candidates and for Rs.400/- (Rupees Four hundred only) in case of SC/ST /Physically Disabled persons drawn in favour of “COMPTROLLER, Dr.Y.S.R HORTICULTURAL UNIVERSITY, payable at TADEPALLIGUDEM” Branch IFSC Code:UBIN0805505 on any Nationalised Bank.
Specification of Image for HORTICET 2022
Although there are no said specifications given by the authority regarding the photograph, there are some general rules that one should keep in mind while uploading the scanned signature and photograph. There rules are as follows:
- The photograph that you attach must be recent and clear.
- The photograph background should be light in color and clean.
- The face should be pointed at the camera and the facial features must be clearly visible.
- The signature should not be signed in capital letters or overwritten.
- Do the signature which is your original and with which you are comfortable as the exam invigilator is most likely to cross-check it during the exam.
Details to be mentioned on HORTICET 2022 Application Form?
Following are the important details to be kept in mind before filling the HORTICET 2022 application form.
- Name of the Applicant
- Diploma ID number
- Father’s Name
- Place of Birth
- Details of Study Particulars
- Demand Draft Particulars
How to apply for HORTICET 2022?
The application forms are available on the official website of DR. YRSHU. The candidates can download the application form and then follow the steps given to below to properly fill the application form.
Step 1 – Visit the official website of Dr. YRSHU.
Step 2 – Look for the notification of HORTICET 2022 and click on it.
Step 3 – Upon clicking the HORTICET 2022 notification will start downloading in the form of a Pdf.
Step 4 – The candidates will find the application forms within that Pdf.
Step 5 – Take a printout of the application form and read the list of documents required to be sent along the application form just below the application form.
Step 6 – Read and fill the application form very carefully and cautiously.
Step 7 – Send the HORTICET application form at the address mentioned below.
Where to Send Completed HORTICET Application Form 2022?
Completed HORTICET 2022 Application form should be sent at the following address
Dr. Y.S.R HORTICULTURAL UNIVERSITY
Admn. Office: Venkataramannagudem–534 101, West Godavari District, AP.
FAQ’s About HORTICET 2022 Application Form
DR. YSR Horticulture University will release the HORTICET Application Form.
After completing the submission of HORTICET Application Form candidates must take a its photocopy for future references.
Candidates can apply for HORTICET Examination on the official site of DR. YSR Horticulture University i.e. drysrhu.edu.in.
The Application Fee for HORTICET 2022 is Rs. 800 for General and OBC candidates whereas Rs. 400 for SC/ST candidates.
Candidates must pay the amount of the HORTICET Application Form through Demand Draft.
Candidates must enter all the required details in the HORTICET Application Form correctly because there is no provision of any correction window after its submission.
Candidates must have necessarily passed Diploma in Horticulture course from Dr. YSRHU to appear for the HORTICET 2022 examination. Also, candidates who will be completing their Diploma in academic year 2021-22, are eligible to apply for HORTICET 2022.
HORTICET Application Form will be in online mode but they are required to submit the same in offline mode.