Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2022 – The Directorate of Technical Education, Haryana conducts Haryana Polytechnic DET 2022 for candidates who aspire to pursue Diploma in Engineering, Diploma Pharmacy, and Diploma Engineering Lateral Entry in Haryana Polytechnics. Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2022 is expected to be conducted in August 2022 and details regarding the same can be found on the official website hstes.org.in. Two online off-campus counsellings will be carried out for enrollment in various courses. You can scroll down to check out the eligibility criteria, application form details, selection procedure and much more about this Polytechnic Entrance Exam.
Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2022
Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2022 Important Dates
The tentative dates regarding Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2022 are listed below. As the official dates have not been released yet, we have assumed tentative dates on the basis of last year’s schedule.
|Online admission brochure release||June 2022|
|Application form will release in||June 2022|
|Online verification of marks of qualifying examination and other details filled in the online application form||June 2022|
|Declaration of Inter-Se-Merit/ Rank||August 2022|
|Deposition of counselling fees online||August 2022|
|The first round of online counselling begins in||August 2022|
Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2022 Overview
Here is an overview of Haryana polytechnic (DET) 2022 below.
|Conducting body||Directorate of Technical Education, Haryana|
|Admission to||Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2022|
|Total number of institutions||191|
|Courses offered||Diploma Engg , Diploma Engg. lateral entry and Diploma Pharmacy|
Branches available in Diploma courses at Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2022
As per the last year’s data, here is a list of branches that are available in Diploma courses at Haryana Polytechnic (DET).
- Advance Diploma in Tool & Die Making
- Diploma in Business Management
- Animation & Multi Media Technology
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Agriculture Engineering
- Finance Account & Auditing
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Library & Information Science
- Architectural Assistantship
- Office Management & Computer Application
- Automobile Engineering
- Automation and Robotics
- Ceramic Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering (Pulp & Paper)
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Diploma in Mechatronics
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Designing & Garment Technology
- Fashion Technology
- Food Technology
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Tool & Die)
- Mechanical Engineering (CAD/ CAM)
- Mechanical Engineering (Production)
- Mechanical Engineering (Automobile)
- Medical Electronics
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Plastic Technology
- Production Engineering
- Textile Design
- Textile Processing
- Textile Technology
Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for admission, candidates must satisfy the Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2022 eligibility criteria of the course they are applying for in order to avoid any form of inconveniences later on. Candidates won’t be able to apply for the same if the stated criteria are not fulfilled by them.
Diploma Engg. ( three years duration)
- Candidate must have passed 10th Std with at least 35% marks (33% in case of candidates belonging to SC and ST category or Kashmiri Migrants Category) at the qualifying examination
Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry (two years duration)
- Candidate must have passed Class 12th with Physics/ Mathematics / Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Biology/ Informatics Practices/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies/ Entrepreneurship (Any of the three) OR 10 + (2 years ITI) with appropriate trade in that order OR NSQF level 4 will be eligible
Diploma Pharmacy( two years duration)
- Candidate must have passed their 10+2 from Haryana Board or from a recognized board/ university with physics, chemistry and maths/ biology
Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2022 Application Form
The application form for Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2022 will be released by The Department of Technical Education, Haryana online on their official website i.e. hstes.org.in. Students can apply for the same on the given website as per the schedule. During the application process, students will have to fill in necessary personal and qualification details, submit required documents and pay application fees in online mode.
Application Fees:- Application Fees for Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2022 is mentioned below:-
|Category of candidate||Application Fees(INR)|
|All Reserved Categories (SC/ SCD/ BC/ PH/FF/ ESM/ KM/ EWSs/HGST/Girls)||200|
Mode of Payment:- Online modes of payment like net banking/Credit card/debit card will be acceptable during the non refundable application fees payment process.
Instruction for Verification of online filled Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2022 Application Form
Here are a few instructions that candidates have to keep in mind while verifying the application form:
- After submission of the online application form, the institute shall verify the online uploaded documents.
- The documents to be verified are Marksheet of qualifying examination and proof of date of birth
- After successful verification of online filled application form, the designated centre will provide a system generated verification document to the candidate which will be signed by the committee and the candidate as well
- The Inter-se-Merit or rank of qualifying examination of only the verified application forms shall be declared by HSTES at hstes.org.in.
Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2022 Basis of Admission
Admission In Diploma Engg. – Lateral Entry: Admission of candidates to the Diploma lateral entry 2-year long course through online counselling will be made on the basis of Inter-se-merit of the percentage of the qualifying examination.
Admission in Diploma Engg. : Admission into Diploma Engg. 3 year-long courses shall be made on the basis of merit of the Secondary School Examination (Matriculation).
Admission In Diploma Pharmacy: Admission to Diploma Pharmacy 2 year-long course shall be made on the basis of inter-se-merit or rank prepared on the basis of percentage of qualifying examination through online counselling at techadmissionshry.gov.in.
Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2022 Reservation Criteria
The reservation criteria for Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2022 is given in the table given here.
|Category of candidate||Reservation|
|All India Category Seats||15%|
|Haryana Open General Category(General)||50% of State Quota|
|Scheduled Castes||20% of State Quota|
|Backward Classes (A)||16% of state quota|
|Backward Classes (B)||11% of state quota|
|Physically Handicapped||3% of State Quota|
List of courses offered via Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2022
Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2022 offers admission in three different diploma courses. They are as follows:-
- Diploma Engg
- Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry
- Diploma Pharmacy
Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2022 Counselling
Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) will open the online counselling and choice filling process in two rounds for providing admission into all Diploma Courses for all the seats of government or government-aided and 75% seats of self-financing institutes only. For the counselling process, candidates have to register themselves first and pay the counselling fees, which is Rs 500 for all categories of candidates. Then students will fill their preferred choices on the basis of which they will get an allotment letter.
Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2022 Reporting
After the declaration of the result of the first or second round of counselling, the candidate shall download the provisional allotment letter from the official website. If the candidate is satisfied with the allotted seat, then candidates have to deposit the token fees online and report to the institute online in the reporting period. The institute will verify candidates’ documents online as uploaded during the registration. Token fees to be paid is as follows:-
|Girl||Rs.2000||Govt./ Aided polytechnics|
|Boy||Rs.2500||Govt./ Aided polytechnics|
|Girl||Rs.10000||Self Financing Institutions|
|Boy||Rs.10000||Self Financing Institutions|
List Of Documents To Be Verified Online for Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2022
The following documents are to be verified online by the allotted institute during online reporting as uploaded by the candidate:
- Haryana Residence Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Annual Parental Income Certificate from all sources
- Income and Asset certificate for EWSs category
- Kashmiri Migrants(KM) shall produce certificate of their migration duly signed by the competent authority or Relief Commissioner
- In case of HGST( Haryana Govt. School topper) category in Diploma Engg., candidates shall produce a certificate in the support of their claim from the Principal/ Headmaster of the Govt. School
List of Documents to be produced by the candidates during the admission process at Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2022
Here is a list of documents to be produced by the candidates during the admission process.
- Inter-se-Merit of qualifying examination declared by HSTES
- Caste certificate
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Residents certificate for students who passed their qualifying examination outside Haryana but their parental address is in Haryana
- Certificate from employer if Employees of Govt. of Haryana, members of All India Services borne on Haryana Cadre, Employees of Statutory Bodies/ Corporations
- A certificate is required by the children and grand children of Freedom Fighters
- Medical fitness certificate
- Undertaking of Antiragging by the student
- Undertaking of Antiragging by the parent or guardian
- Proof of annual parental income from all sources (for TFW quota candidates)
- Income and Asset certificate (for EWS category candidates)
- Coloured photograph
- J&K migrant certificate
- Certificate from wards of deceased/ disabled/ discharged military/ para-military personnel/ Ex- Servicemen or Ex-Personnel of Para-Military Forces or ex-employee of Indian Defence Services/ Para-Military Forces
- Topper certificate ( for HGST category in diploma engineering)
- Aadhar number
About Haryana Polytechnic
There are various colleges in Haryana that offer polytechnic courses. Haryana polytechnics offer placement cell in all govt. or govt. aided polytechnics with effective institution industrial linkage through IIIC. Students are offered periodic visits to industrial areas for effective learning and application of theory covered in the institution. Initially, Haryana had only 6 polytechnics but today, there are 191 institutions (40 Govt. , 04 Govt. Aided and 147 Self Financing) in the State which are affiliated to HSBTE.
FAQs on Haryana polytechnic (DET) 2022
Ans. Candidates who have passed class 10th or 12th from CBSE or Haryana board are eligible for Haryana polytechnic (DET) 2022.
A. 2 years is the course duration of the Diploma in pharmacy at Haryana polytechnic.
A. Haryana polytechnic (DET) 2022 reporting will occur in online mode.
A. Application fees for Haryana polytechnic (DET) 2022 is Rs 500 for the General category and Rs 200 for all reserved category candidates.