Haryana B.Ed Result / Merit List 2021 – Know Date, Download Here

Haryana B.Ed Result 2021 – Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University (CSRU), Jind, will announce Haryana B.ED seat allotment result at csru.ac.in. Admission in 2 year B.Ed course at CRSU is done according to the merit in the qualifying exam. The result is actually an allotment list that contains the details of the candidates and allotted college. Before the seat allotment, category-wise merit lists are prepared for Haryana B.Ed Admission 2021. The shortlisted candidates have to report the allotted college along with all the supporting documents. Read on to get more details on Haryana B.Ed Result 2021. 

Haryana B.Ed Result 2021

Check Result: Link will be available here soon.

Haryana B.Ed Result 2021Important Dates
Publication of category wise merit list – Phase -I4th week of Nov 2021
Publication of category wise merit list – Phase – II1st week of Dec 2021

How to Check Haryana B.Ed Result / Seat Allotment 2021?

The university releases the result online at csru.ac.in. The candidates can check their result using the following steps. 

  • Click on the direct link given above on this page. The link redirects to the website.
  • There the candidates have to enter the registration number and password.
  • After entering details the candidate’s allotment result appears on the screen. 

Please keep your Haryana B.Ed Application Form 2021 to check result.

Resolution of Ties in Merit List of Haryana B.Ed Admission 2021

The selection of the candidates is based on merit. If in case a candidate has passed the Master’s degree along with Bachelor’s degree, the higher percentage in either of the two will be considered.

If two or more candidates have same marks, the following given tie-breaking criteria will be followed:

  • The elder candidate gets the preference and shall be placed higher on the list
  • If a tie still persists, then marks obtained in 12th will be considered
  • If a tie still persists, then marks in 10th will be considered to break the tie

Haryana B.Ed Admission Counselling

After locking of the choices, CRSU displays the schedule of the counselling at crsu.ac.in. No individual allotment letter will be sent to the candidates.

  • If the seats after 1st and 2nd counselling for B.Ed are vacant in the courses under self-financing scheme college of education, the 3rd round of counselling will be conducted.
  • The candidates are required to produce all the necessary documents at the time of reporting at the college such as registration-cum-counselling fee receipt, provisional allotment letter, signed printout of the online application form.
  • The candidates have to report to the allotted college failing which, the seat allotment will be cancelled. Also, the candidates will not be considered for counselling.

Seat Allotment: The allotment of seat will be cancelled if the personal information of the candidates like category, residential status, gender etc is found to be incorrect. But, if the candidate is found to be eligible after the correction of the personal information, the admission shall be considered for the subsequent rounds of counselling.

Haryana B.Ed Admission 2021 Seat Reservation

In the total number of seats, 15% of seats will be reserved for the candidates belonging to the All India Category including Haryana. Whereas the rest of 85% of seats for the B.Ed course in CSRU will be reserved for bonafide candidates of Haryana.

  • 50% of the seats is reserved for Group II; Science & Arts with Maths group candidates. Other 50% of the seats shall be reserved for Group II i.e Arts & Commerce group.

Haryana B.Ed Admission 2021 Fee Structure

Check the fee structure given below.

Fee structure given below is according to the last year’s details

Type of collegesFee Structure
Self-Financing Colleges of EducationRs 44,000

About CRSU

CRSU is a state university in Haryana. It was established by State Legislature Act 28 of 2014 on July 24, 2014. The university was founded with a vision of providing quality education.

The university has a girls and boys hostel. It also has university health centre, university computer and informatics centre, language cell, guidance / counselling cell, training and placement cell etc.

FAQ’s Haryana B.Ed Result 2021

Ques. How can I check the B.Ed Result?

Ans. You can check the result on the official website and enter the login credentials.

Ques. How the merit list prepared?

Ans. The merit list is prepared according to the merit in the qualifying examination.

Ques. What is the seat reservation followed at CRSU for B.Ed couse?

Ans. 85% seats are reserved for Bonafide residents of Haryana and 15% of the seats are reserved for All India category including Haryana.

Leave a Reply

Manipal Admission 2022 Apply Now!!