Haryana B.Ed Application Form 2021 – Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University (CSRU) will release the Haryana B.Ed Application Form 2021 at crsu.ac.in. The application form shall be released to grant admission in the B.Ed course in CSRU. Candidates must have at least 50% marks at either undergraduate level or postgraduate level for Haryana B.Ed Admission 2021. To submit Haryana B.Ed application form 2021, the candidates have to fill the details in the form, upload the images, upload the images. Next, do the choice filling and pay the application fee. Check more details about Haryana B.Ed application form 2021 from this page.
Haryana B.Ed Application Form 2021
Apply Online: Direct link to apply will be available soon!
|Haryana B.Ed Application Form 2021||Important Dates|
|Online registration begins on||1st week of Nov 2021|
|Due date of online application||3rd-week fo Nov 2021|
Haryana B.Ed Application Fee 2021
Note that the registration-cum-counseling fee is non-refundable. Check the application fee given below.
Amount given below is as per last year’s details
|SC / BC / Differently Abled and Girls of Haryana||Rs. 625|
Mode of Payment: The applicants can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking.
Documents Needed To Fill B.Ed Application Form 2021
To fill the application form for Haryana B.Ed Admission, the candidates have to keep a few documents ready. Check the list given below.
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Postgraduation mark sheet (if applicable)
Image Specifications for Haryana B.Ed Application Form 2021
While filling Haryana B.Ed application form 2021, the applicants have to upload the following documents. Check the details given below.
|Photograph||Less than 100 KB||JPG / JPEG / BMP / PNG|
|Signature||Less than 100 KB||JPG / JPEG / BMP / PNG|
|UG / PG mark sheet||Less than 1 MB||JPG / JPEG / BMP / PNG / PDF|
How To Fill Haryana B.Ed Application Form 2021?
Check the step-by-step process to fill Haryana B.Ed application form 2021 given below.
1st step: Fill the Application Form
- Click on the link of the form given above on this page.
- Next, enter the personal information such as name, gender, date of birth, category etc.
- Then, enter the unique details and then click on the ‘submit’ button.
- After this, user id and password will be generated. Now, click on the ‘Click Here for Next step’ button.
- Next, enter the address and bank details. Click on the save and then next button.
- Next, enter the education details.
2nd step: Upload the Documents
- After entering all the documents, upload the documents.
- Then, click on the ‘Next’ button.
3rd step: Select the Colleges
- Next, select the colleges in the order of preferences. Then, click on the ‘save’ button.
4th step: Preview the Application Form
- After entering the details, cross-check the details entered in the application form.
- Then, click on the ‘Next’ button.
5th step: Pay the Application Fee
- Lastly, pay the application fee and take the printout of the form along with their locked choices.
Note: The registered candidates who do not fill choices or fail to save the same shall not be considered and seat allotment.
Keep it safely till declaration of Haryana B.Ed Result / Merit List 2021.
Details To Be Filled in Haryana B.ED Application Form 2021
The following details to be eneterd in Haryana B.Ed Application Form 2021.
- Academic Session
- Name of the course
- Enrolled in CRSU or not
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Domicile State
- Blood Group
- Candidate’s mobile number
- Mother’s / father’s mobile number
- Identification type
- Identification number
- Rural / urban type
- Income group
- Marital status
- Email id
Unique Identity Details
- 12th class roll number
- 10th mark sheet number
- 10th class roll number
- Year of passing of class 10th
- Full address
- Pin code
Bank Account Details
- Bank account holder name
- Relation with bank holder name
- Account number
- IFSC code
- Bank branch name
Educational Qualification Details
- Name of Exam
- Board/ University Name
- Year of Passing
- Percentage/ CGPA
- Total marks
- Marks obtained
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2021 Choice Filling
While filling the application form, the candidates are required to submit the choices of colleges as well. Only after the submission of choices, the seat allotment will be done.
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2021 Merit List
After the submission of Haryana B.Ed application form and choices, CRSU will display the category-wise merit list. The merit list shall be published at crsu.ac.in. Merit for admission into B.Ed course will be determined on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Resolution of Ties in Merit List: If two or more candidates have the same marks in the qualifying examination, following given tie-breaking criteria will be followed:
- The candidates older in age will be given preference
- In case of a still a tie, marks obtained in class 12th will be considered
- If there is still a tie, then the marks obtained in class 10th will be considered
About Haryana B.Ed Admission 2021
The B.Ed Admission 2021 in Haryana in all Govt. and Self-financing university is conducted by the CSRU. The CSRU is entrusted by the govt. of Haryana to conduct the admission process in the state. The candidates are offered admission in 2 years B.Ed course on merit-based. The aspirants are selected as per their performance in their academics. In total seats, 85% of seats are reserved for Haryana candidates only. The rest of the 15% seats are available for All India candidates.
Official website: crsu.ac.in
FAQ’s of Haryana B.Ed Application Form 2021
Ans. No, you cannot fill CRSU B.Ed application form via offline mode. It has to be filled via online mode only.
Ans. Those who have passed Bachelors’ / Master’s degree with minimum 50% (47.5% marks for SC / ST / Blind / Visually and Differently Abled candidates of Haryana) marks can apply for Haryana B.Ed admission.
Ans. You can fill CRUS B.Ed application form 2021 at crsu.ac.in.
Ans. You can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking.