Haryana B.Ed Admission 2021 – Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind, offers admission in B.Ed and B.Ed. (Special). The details for all the courses is released via a single brochure. The candidates are granted admission on the basis of their marks in the qualifying exam. The application form for the same can be filled online at crsu.ac.in. After submitting the application form, the merit list is published. The shortlisted candidates have to then take part in the counselling. Check more information about Haryana B.Ed admission 2021 from this page such as eligibility criteria, application process, fee structure etc.
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2021
Latest – The details for HB.Ed admission 2021 are expected to release in the month of September-October. However, if it is released earlier, then we will update it on this page.
HB.Ed Admission 2021 Dates
In the total number of seats for the B.Ed course, 85% of seats will be reserved for the bonafide candidates of Haryana. The rest of the 15% seats are for the candidates from the All India category. The candidates can check the admission schedule from the below table.
|Haryana B.Ed Admission 2021||Important Dates|
|Online registration begins on||1st week of Nov 2021|
|Due date of online application||3rd-week fo Nov 2021|
|Publication of category wise merit list||3rd-week fo Nov 2021|
|Publication of category wise merit list – Phase – II||3rd-week fo Nov 2021|
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
In order to take admission in CRSU in B.Ed course, the candidates must fulfill the eligibility conditions given below.
- The candidates must have minimum 50% marks in the Bachelor degree and / or in the Master’s degree in Science / Social Science / Humanities.
- The candidates who have done Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics must have at least 55% marks.
In case of SC / ST / Blind / Visually and Differently Abled candidates of Haryana, minimum 47.5% marks are necessary in the bachelor’s degree.
In case of Bachelors’ in Engineering, the SC / ST / Blind / Visually and Differently Abled candidates of Haryana must have at least 52.55% marks.
- There shall be no rounding off of the percentage of marks of the qualifying examination from 0.5% and above to the next higher number for determining the eligibility i.e. 49.5% and above will not be rounded off to 50%.
- Candidates who have a compartment in any subject are not eligible for admission into the B.Ed course.
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2021 Application Form
Before filling the application form, make sure to check the eligibility conditions to apply for B.Ed. After the submission of the application form, make sure to take a printout of it.
How to Apply?
- Click on the direct link of the application form given above on this page.
- Next, enter the personal details and unique identity details etc.
- Then, enter the bank, address and education details.
- Next, upload the images and lock the choices of colleges.
- Lastly, pay the application fee.
Application Fee: (As per last year’s information)
|General category students||Rs 1000|
|SC / BC / Differently Abled Person /Girls candidates of Haryana Only||Rs 625|
Payment Mode: Online-registration-cum-counselling fee can be submitted online via:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2021 Merit List
After screening the application forms submitted by the candidates the CSRU will release the merit list. The category-wise merit list will be published on the official website of the university at csru.in.
Merit list for admission into B.Ed course shall be determined on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Resolution of Ties in Merit List
The following tie resolving criteria to be used while preparing the merit list.
- Older candidate will be given preference
- If a tie persists, then marks obtained in the 12th standard will be considered
- In case of a further tie, marks obtained in 10th will be considered.
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2021 Choice Filling
After the registration and release of the merit list, the candidates have to do the choice filling. Before filling the choices, the candidates are advised to consult the updated list of colleges. The candidates can edit their original choices.
The registered candidates who do not fill the choices or fail to save the same shall not be considered for seat allotment and admission.
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2021 Counselling
After the choice filling, the outcome of counselling is displayed on crsu.ac.in. Here are few things to note about the counselling.
- No individual allotment letter is sent to the candidates.
- The candidates have to download it after entering the login credentials and report to the allotted college.
- All those candidates who are allotted seats have to report to the allotted institute within the stipulated time. If they fail to report then their seat allotment will be cancelled.
- The candidates are required to produce all the relevant certificates in original.
- If after 1st and 2nd round of counselling, the seats remain vacant, the 3rd round of counselling will be held by the colleges at their own level.
List of documents to be furnished at the time of reporting:
- Provisional allotment letter
- A signed printout of the online application form
- Locked choices
- Marksheet of highest qualified exam
- Matriculation/ High School Certificate
- 10th/ 12th/ Intermediate/ SSC Certificate Detailed Marks Card.
- Character Certificate
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2021 Seat Intake
50% of the seats in each college will be reserved for Group – I i.e Science & Arts with Maths group candidates. The remaining 50% of the seats are reserved for Group – II i.e Arts & Commerce group candidates.
Other important points
- The seats that remain vacant in Group I can be converted to Group II and vice-versa. Such vacant seats of one group shall be converted into the same category (General or Reserved) of other group and if the seats still remain vacant then, these will be converted to General category.
- In case of Tau Devi Lal Memorial College of Education, out of the total seats, 5% of the seats will be filled up by the consent of the Gram Panchyat.
CRSU Fee Structure for B.Ed Course
Check the fee structure given below for B.Ed course.
Amount given below is according to the last year’s details
|Self-Financing College of Education||Rs. 44,000|
Apart from the fee above, the University also charges following fee (Also as per last year)
About Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University (CSRU)
The CSRU came into existence in 2014 and has boasted of many landmark achievements in various fields like Academics, Sports, Cultural Activities and social outreach. CSRU offers 22 courses in a different discipline ranging from Diploma to PhD. Very soon university is going to open a model B.Ed College at the University Campus. The university has been entrusted by the Govt. of Haryana to conduct online admission to B.Ed (Regular) Course.
Official website: crsu.ac.in
FAQs for Haryana B.Ed Admission 2021
Ans. The duration of the B.Ed Course is of two years.
Ans. No the selection of candidates is based on their performance in academics
Ans. Merit list of B.Ed is prepared according to the marks secured in the qualifying exam.
Ans. No, the allotment letter will not be sent to the candidates individually. It has to be downloaded from the official website only.