Gujarat PGCET 2021 Application Form: ACPC has released the Gujarat PGCET application form 2021 on July 20, 2021. Last date to submission of application form till July 28, 2021. Direct link to apply can be accessed from here. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply online at jacpcldce.ac.in / gujacpc.nic.in. The process comprises registration, filling of details, uploading documents, and payment. While Gujarat PGCET 2021 exam is for non-GATE/GPAT qualified candidates, even those who have qualified can apply. Know Gujarat PGCET application form date, link, registration process, fee, and more here.
Gujarat PGCET 2021 Application Form
Direct Link To Apply: Click here to fill the Gujarat PGCET 2021 Application Form
Gujarat PGCET 2021 Application Form Releasing Date, Last Date
ACPC has released important dates. However, the applicants can check the schedule below.
|Release of the application form||20 Jul 2021|
|Last date to apply||28 Jul 2021|
|Gujarat PGCET Exam 2021||07 – 08 Aug 2021|
Know Eligibility Criteria Before Applying
Candidates who are willing to apply for M.E/M.Tech courses have to satisfy the eligibility conditions. Through Gujarat PGCET, applicants can get admission to Government, Grant-in-aid, and self-financed institutes. Hence, the criteria for admissions are as follows-
- The candidate must have passed the B.E/B.Tech or equivalent exam with a minimum mark of 50% (general category), and 45% (SC/ST/SEBC/EWS category). For M.Pharm, the marks requirement are respectively 55%, 50%.
- Candidates whose final semester result or backlog result of the previous semester is awaited can also apply. In such cases, the merit number is allotted if provisional mark sheet and degree certificate of the qualifying exam is submitted within a scheduled time limit.
- Candidates who have qualified GATE are also eligible for the admission.
- Non-GATE and Sponsored candidates have to register the application form to be eligible for the admission process.
Keep the following ready before applying
Before filling the application form, candidates have to keep the following details ready.
- Read this registration guide and see all the details you will have to fill in the form. Keep those details ready.
- Check the internet connectivity.
- Keep all the information such as marks, etc ready.
- Scan the documents as per the specifications.
- Keep the account details ready for application fee payment.
Documents you will have to upload are the following
|1||Category Certificate||Scan copy of valid Caste certificate. In case of SEBC candidate only valid Non Creamy layer (NCL) certificate has to be uploaded.|
|2||PWD Certificate||Physical disability certificate issued by Civil Surgeon|
|3||Qualification Exam certificate||(i) If your passing status is Passed : One combined pdf file containing degree certificate/Provisional degree certificate alongwith Sem VII and Sem VIII marksheet. (In case original mark sheet is not made available by concerned university, then upload the Web/Internet copy duly self attested by candidate). If degree certificate/provisional degree certificate is not yet furnished by University, then only Sem VII and Sem VIII marksheet in one combined file to be uploaded.|
(ii) If your passing status is appeared : If result of Sem VIII is or backlog in previous semester is pending then upload scan copy of Sem VII marksheet only.
|4||Freeship card/Income Certificate||(only for SC/ST candidates applying as free ship card)|
|5||ESM Certificate||from Commanding Officer (for Inserviceman) OR District Sainik Welfare Board ( for Ex-servicemen)|
|6||GATE/GPAT Score Card||Only for GATE/GPAT Qualified candidates|
|7||Sponsored category documents||(Only for Sponsored Candidates) one combined scan file containing of experience certificate, Form 16 under IT Act, 1961|
for last 2 years from the employer and Sponsorship letter (standard format).
How to apply for Gujarat PGCET 2021 Application Form?
The conducting authority releases the application form on its official website- gujacpc.nic.in. The link is available for a limited period of time, therefore the candidates have to fill and submit the form before the due date. Hence, the step by step process to submit the application form is as follows-
Step 1: Do Gujarat PGCET 2021 Registration
This is the first stage of the application process. Hence, the step by step process for registration is as follows-
- Firstly, visit the website- jacpcldce.ac.in or gujacpc.nic.in Click on the new candidate registration.
- Then enter the candidate’s name, and choose ISD code. The ISD code of India is 91.
- Enter the correct mobile number and valid e-mail id.
- Candidates have to create their own user ID. In case the User Id is not available the portal will display a message. They have to choose an alternate User Id immediately. The process is similar to the ID creation during the generation of e-mail.
- Applicants must review all the submitted particulars and if they want to make any change, then they can do it by pressing the “EDIT” option and submit.
- For mobile verification, the OTP is sent to the registered number. Candidates must note that the OTP is valid for 15 minutes only. Therefore, make sure to provide the correct OTP.
- After the successful registration, the candidate will receive an SMS confirmation of User profile and ID.
Step 2: Profile Creation for the registered candidate
- Log in using the user id, password, and security pin.
- Then the applicants have to click on the View/Edit application form.
- In the edit details, the applicants have to enter the following details-
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth as per HSC certificate/school leaving certificate
- Nationality (Indian/Other Indian)
- Category (General/General-EWS/Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC)
If the candidate belongs to another category, other than general, then he/she has to upload the relevant document in the section of document uploading.
- Physically handicapped (the candidate needs to have more than 45% physically disability certificate issued by the Civil Surgeon)
- In-Service men/Ex-Servicemen
- Tuition fee waiver
- Family annual income
- Candidates who have qualified GATE 2021, have to upload the GATE Scorecard.
- Correspondence address (candidate has to enter their residential address, they can also provide an alternate e-mail id and phone number)
- Permanent address (here, the applicant has to enter his/her permanent address. It can be same as that of the correspondence address
Step 3: Upload Documents
Here, the candidates have to upload the following documents as per the specifications-
- Applicant’s recent passport size photograph in jpg format. The maximum file size must be 20 Kb.
- School leaving certificate in pdf format
- Physically disability certificate
- In-Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen certificate
- Candidates who have qualified GATE 2021, have to upload the GATE Scorecard.
Step 4: Payment and Submission of Gujarat PGCET Application Form 2021
- After uploading all the documents, candidates have to click on the application fee link.
- The application fee is Rs 500/- for all the categories. The payment has to be done online. Candidates must note that the fee is non-refundable.
- The fees have to be paid online using credit/debit card or net banking.
- Once, the payment of the application fee is completed, the form is submitted automatically.
Download and take the printout of the application form. We also advise the applicants to take two to three printouts for future reference.
Gujarat PGCET Application Form Correction 2021
ACPC offers you the facility to correct details in the application form. Candidates who have registered can avail this facility. In order to do form correction, you will have to send an email to concerned authority with relevant documents, by the last date.
Instructions for ACPC M.Tech Instructions
- If a candidate is not GATE qualified and by mistake, the GATE information is filed, then in such cases, the applicants can edit the “NON-GATE” option and mention the choice of PGCET exam centre.
- If an applicant wants to change details in caste/category/income/NCL/sponsored status, then he/she has to provide a scanned copy of the relevant certificate.
- Candidates must attach their registration form in PDF and mention the application number and name in the subject of the email.
Candidates are advised to submit the correction details before the due date. Also, they must visit the website frequently for the latest updates and notifications.
Exam Centre Options at the time of filling the form
The ACPC conducts the examination in four centres located Ahmedabad, Rajkot, and Vadodara. Candidates have to provide the options at the time of filling the form. Hence, the list of the exam centre is as follows.
- L.D College of Engineering, Ahmedabad
- Dr. S. & S.S. Ghandhy Government Engineering College, Rajkot
- Faculty of Technology and Engineering, M. S. University, Vadodara
- Government Engineering College, Rajkot
So, these are the complete details regarding Gujarat PGCET Admission Form. Candidates are advised to fill the form before the due date.
Gujarat PGCET 2021 Application Form- FAQs
Ans – The authority releases the Gujarat PGCET form on July 20, 2021.
Ans – The Admission Committee for Professional Courses is responsible for conducting the admissions.
Ans – The application form has to be filled online.
Ans – The Gujarat PGCET application fee is Rs 500/-. The fee is the same for all the categories and is non-refundable.