Gujarat PGCET 2021 Admit Card : The Gujarat PGCET 2021 Hall Ticket is the same as the registration slip that is the application form. After filling up the application form, candidates can download the registration slip as the last step of the process. And those who have exited the form can login again and download it. The same has to be carried as the registration slip cum hall ticket on the day of Gujarat PGCET 2021 exam. Get here complete details of Gujarat PGCET admit card 2021 release.
Gujarat PGCET 2021 Admit Card
Direct Link to Download: Will be available in June.
How to get Gujarat PGCET Hall Ticket 2021?
Candidates must note that the admit card is not issued for the examination. They have to carry the registration slip cum admit card of Gujarat PGCET 2021 to the exam. The examination number of PGCET is the same as that of the application number that was allotted at the time of registration. This same number is printed on the hall ticket as well.
How to download the Gujarat PGCET 2021 Admit Card ?
The step by step process to download the Gujarat PGCET 2021 registration slip hall ticket is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the authority- jacpcldce.ac.in or gujacpc.nic.in
- Click on the candidate exam portal and enter the user id and password and common registration option.
- After entering the details, the dashboard is displayed on the screen.
- Click on the “View Confirmation Page” located on the homepage of the dashboard.
- Download the registration slip cum hall ticket of PGCET 2021.
Details printed on the Gujarat PGCET Registration Slip/Admit Card
After downloading the hall ticket, candidates must check that the following details are printed properly-
- Name of the candidate
- Examination/Application number is same as the hall ticket number
- Date and time of the exam.
- Exam centre details
- Reporting time
- Course applied for
- Exam instructions that have to be followed by the applicant.
Examination Centres for Gujarat PGCET 2021
The ACPC conducts the examination in four centres located Ahmedabad, Rajkot, and Vadodara. Candidates have to select any one centre at the time of registration. Hence, the list of the exam centre is as follows-
- L.D College of Engineering, Ahmedabad
- Dr. S. & S.S. Ghandhy Government Engineering College, Rajkot
- Faculty of Technology and Engineering, M. S. University, Vadodara
- Government Engineering College, Rajkot
What to carry along with Gujarat PGCET 2021 Admit Card?
Candidates who are appearing in the examination must carry the registration slip/hall ticket to the exam. Along with the admit card, the applicant must also carry their photo identity proof and a black-ball point pen to the exam.
Photo identity proofs must be valid with correct information. Hence, the candidates can carry any one of the following document.
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Aadhaar card
- PAN Card etc.
General Instructions Printed and followed by the applicants
The Admission Committee for Professional Courses imposes strict rules and regulations for the applicants who are appearing in the exam. Hence, the list of the instructions are as follows-
- Candidates must reach the exam centre 30 minutes before the exam timing.
- They must carry their registration slip cum PGCET hall ticket along with proof id otherwise, they will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- The entrance test is conducted offline, therefore, the students must carry a black ballpoint pen to the exam.
- Change in the exam centre is not allowed in the exam.
- Electronic devices such as calculators, Bluetooth, etc. are not allowed in the exam.
- Applicants have to answer the questions on an OMR sheet only with a black ballpoint pen.
- Providing more than one answer is considered wrong.
- No candidate is allowed to enter the exam centre after the scheduled time.
Special Instructions in relation to COVID-19 Instructions
- Considering the COVID-19 situation, the students must follow the social distancing guidelines.
- While entering the exam centre, the candidates must maintain a social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Candidates must follow Strict respiratory etiquette. This involves the strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue or handkerchief or flexed elbow and disposing of the used tissues properly.
- Practice frequent handwashing with soap and use hand sanitisers. Sanitisers are provided at the exam centre, and hence the applicants have to wear a mask all times during the exam.
- Thermal scanners are used at the main exam centre.
- Candidates have to bring the following documents- ball pen, hand sanitiser, face cover/mask, ID proof, Admit card, transparent water bottle, non-programmable scientific calculator.
So, the Gujarat Admission Committee for Professional courses issues the hall ticket a few days before the exam. Candidates are advised to check the website for the latest updates and guidelines.
Gujarat PGCET 2021 Admit Card FAQs
Ans. Candidates can download the hall ticket from its official website- gujacpc.nic.in
Ans. The PGCET admit card is expected to release in June 2021.
ans. The conducting body does not release PGCET admit card but registration slip cum admit card of Gujarat PGCET. It releases online at the official website?
Ans. Applicants can download the hall ticket by providing their user id and password.
Ans. Yes, it is compulsory to carry the hall ticket to the examination.
Ans. The examination number of PGCET is the same as that of the application number that was allotted at the time of registration. This same number is printed on the hall ticket as well.
Ans. Candidates have to carry a valid photo ID proof along with hall ticket.
Ans. The option to retrieve PGCET application number is available on the login page.
Ans. You must contact the official body to submit grievances.
Ans. first check the internet connection and login details. If the probelm persists then contact conducting body.