GPAT 2022 Application Form – The application process for GPAT 2022 is now over. The application form releases online at gpat.nta.nic.in. The candidates who want to pursue M.Pharm programme can apply for GPAT 2022. The application process of GPAT comprises registration, entering of details in the form, uploading of images, and payment of application fee. After the closing of the application process, the form correction window will open. The corrections can be submitted from March 19 – 21, 2022. Check more details about GPAT 2022 application form here such as the steps to apply, image specifications, documents required to apply etc.
GPAT 2022 Application Form
Latest – GPAT 2022 form correction window is now open. Click here to edit the details.
Direct Link – To fill GPAT 2022 application form (Over).
GPAT 2022 Application Form Dates
NTA has released GPAT 2022 application form. Applicants can check the official dates for GPAT 2022 application form here.
|GPAT 2022 Events||Dates|
|Starting date of the application form||Feb 16, 2022|
|Closing date of the application form||March 17, 2022|
|Last date to make the payment of examination fees||March 18, 2022|
|Release of the GPAT Admit Cards||April (Tentative)|
GPAT 2022 Application Form Overview
Check the overview of GPAT 2022 registration from the table given below.
|Official website to fill the application form||gpat.nta.nic.in|
|How many application forms can a candidate submit?||Only one – Multiple applications will be rejected|
|Documents required to fill the form||A valid govt id proof, class 10th certificate, qualifying exam mark sheets, scanned image of candidate’s photograph|
& signature, PwD certificate (if applicable), Debit card / credit card details
|Application fee (as per last year)||General (Male) – Rs 2000|
General (Female) – Rs 1000
Gen-EWS/ SC/ST/PwD /OBC-(NCL) – Male & Female – Rs 1000
Transgender – Rs 1000
|Mode of payment||Debit card / credit card / net banking / UPI|
|Application process||Registration, Entering the details in the form, Uploading of images and documents, Payment of application fee, Downloading of confirmation page|
Eligibility Criteria for GPAT 2022
Check the eligibility criteria for GPAT 2022 given below.
- The nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
- There is no age limit for applying in GPAT 2022.
- The applicant must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from a recognized university.
- Students who are in B.Pharm Final Year are also eligible.
- B.Tech (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology) applicants are not eligible for admission.
Read about GPAT 2022 Login Here
GPAT 2022 Application Fee
The registration fee once paid will be non-refundable. Check the application fee for GPAT 2022 given below.
|General Males||Rs 2000/-|
|General-EWS/ Non-creamy layer OBC/SC/ST/PwD||Rs 1000/-|
|Females (All categories)||Rs 1000/-|
|Transgender (All Categories)||Rs 1000/-|
Mode of payment: Candidates can make the payment using Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI/Wallet.
Details / Documents Required to Complete GPAT Registration 2022
Candidates are advised to keep the following documents ready before filling the GPAT 2022 application form.
- A laptop or computer with a proper internet connection.
- Valid Government ID proof.
- Date of Birth (as mentioned in Class X Board Certificate).
- Govt Identity Details like Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/Election Card (EPICNo.) or Passport number or Ration Card Number or Bank Account Number or PAN Number.
- Education Qualification details
- Scanned Photograph and signature
- PWD Certificate
- Bank account details
- Valid email id and phone number
Image Specifications for GPAT 2022 Application Form
The candidates applying for GPAT 2022 must keep the following points in mind while uploading the images. These are some image specifications for GPAT application form 2022.
- The photograph must not be in caps or goggles. It should cover 80% of the face (without mask) visible including ears against a white background.
- Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly.
- The photograph must be clear and recent. However, an application form without a photograph is rejected. Therefore, the candidates are advised to take 6 to 8 photographs for future purposes.
- The passport size photograph will be used for uploading on the online form and pasting on the attendance sheet at the exam centre.
- The file size of the image must be between 10 Kb to 200 Kb.
- The applicant must upload the full signature in running handwriting in the appropriate box given in the application form.
- Signature in full letters is not accepted.
- The signature must be done on white paper with a Black/Blue Ink pen.
- It should be scanned properly. The file size must be between 4 Kb to 30 Kb.
- Candidates who are Physically Disabled have to upload their PWD certificate.
- It should be in JPG/JPEG Format.
- The file size must be between 50 Kb to 300 Kb.
Thus, candidates must ensure that all the documents are clear and proper. An application form without the documents is not be accepted.
Important Instructions of GPAT Registration Form
- The final submission of the application form will remain incomplete if the payment of the fee is not done.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- The complete application process is done online only.
- Candidates must keep visiting the NTA GPAT Website for the latest updates.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the deadline date. Forms submitted after the due date are not accepted.
How to fill GPAT 2022 Application Form?
GPAT 2022 application process of GPAT 2022 is divided into five steps. All the stages are to be completed in succession but a candidate can take breaks in between them as long as the application deadline is not over . GPAT application form would be considered complete only if all the stages are duly completed by the candidate. The step by step procedure to fill the GPAT Admission Form is as follows-
- For GPAT Registration visit the official website of GPAT- gpat.nta.nic.in or click here for the access to the page. Upon visiting the page click on the registration link (as shown in pic)
- Candidate will be re-directed to ‘Instructions page’
- Scroll down to find ‘Click Here to Proceed’ Button. Check the acknowledgement box on left and proceed to click on ‘Click Here to Proceed’.
- Next, enter the details and complete the registration process by filling the details
- Click on submit and send OTP to receive login credentials on your mobile number.
- Candidates will now receive login credential on their mobile.
Stage-II (Fill in the NTA GPAT application form)
- After the GPAT registration, fill in the OTP received on phone.
- Click on ‘Complete Application’ Form to fill GPAT application form.
- Enter Personal Details
- Enter choice choice of exam centers and qualification details.
Stage-III (Uploading the Photograph and Signature)
- After completing the above process, click on proceed to upload the photograph and signature. The documents must be as per the specifications.
- Proceed to ‘Final Submit’ the GPAT Application Form 2022.
Stage-IV Payment of GPAT application fees 2022
This is the last step of the application form submission. Making the payment of the GPAT 2022 Application Form is mandatory. No form would be considered complete without GPAT fees.
Stage-V Submission of GPAT application form
- Soon after filling all the details and making the payment, submit GPAT 2022 application form.
- The confirmation page of the application form will be generated only after the successful payment by the applicant. We advise keeping the transaction receipt for future purposes.
What if the confirmation fee is not generated after payment?
In case if the confirmation page is not generated after the payment then, he/she must contact the Bank/Payment Gateway Helpline Number and Email address. However, if in spite of the above action payment has not been successfully made it means that the transaction has not been completed. In such cases, the amount will be refunded to the bank within the stipulated time.
How to Retrieve GPAT 2022 Application Number?
The steps to retrieve the GPAT Application Number is as follows-
- Go to GPAT Login
- Then click on forgot application number.
- Then enter the Father’s Name, Name of the candidate, Mother’s Name, and Date of Birth.
- After entering all the details, the application number is sent to your registered e-mail address.
The steps to retrieve the password of the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is as follows-
- Go to GPAT Login
- Then click on forgot password.
- Reset your password using any of these options –
- Using Security Question & its Answer you have chosen during registration.
- Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No
- Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
Details to be Entered in GPAT 2022 Application Form
The candidates have to enter the following details in GPAT 2022 application form.
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of birth
- Mobile Number
- Email id
- Category details
- Educational Qualification details
- Address details
- Choice of examination centres
GPAT 2022 Application Form Correction
After the closing of the application process, NTA will open the GPAT 2022 application form correction window. This is a one-time facility that is provided to the candidates who have successfully applied. To submit the corrections, the candidates have to login by entering their application number and password.
During the form correction phase, the candidates can edit those details in which there were errors. Once the form correction window is closed, any requests for the editing of details will not be accepted. The corrections have to be submitted online only at gpat.nta.nic.in. Any correction submitted through post / fax / whatsapp / email / by hand shall not be entertained by NTA.
So, these are the complete details regarding GPAT 2022 Application Form. If there is any query then comment below.
FAQs for GPAT 2022 Application Form
Ans. The registration process has started since Feb 16, 2022 and will be open till March 17, 2022
Ans. You can submit GPAT 2022 application form in the online mode only.
Ans. You can fill the application form at gpat.nta.nic.in.
Ans. Yes, GPAT offers form correction facility for the candidates who have submitted the application form and paid the application fee.
Ans. No, you are not required to send the confirmation page to NTA.
Ans. No, you cannot fill the application form via offline mode. You have to fill the application form online only.
Ans. To fill GPAT 2022 application form, you need to have the documents like a valid govt id proof, class 10th board certificate, scanned copy of photograph and signature, PwD certificate (if applicable), valid email id, valid mobile number etc.