GPAT 2021 Result – NTA has released the GPAT result on March 19, 2021. The result of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT 2021) is published in the forms of score card. To check result and download score card, candidates can click on the direct link below. Login with application number and date of birth to check the GPAT Result 2021. With these, cut off are also announced. Official websites are gpat.nta.nic.in, nta.ac.in, and ntaresults.nic.in. For merit list, match roll number to see whether qualified or not and know marks, rank, percentile. Continue below for latest updates on GPAT 2021 result, merit list, score card, cut off, rank.
GPAT 2021 Result
Candidates can check result of the GPAT 2021 exam here as per official announcement.
Direct to Link check the Result: Click here to check the GPAT 2021 Result.
Press note in English on GPAT 2021 result announced:
Press note in Hindi on GPAT 2021 result announced:
GPAT Result 2021 Date
The schedule of the GPAT 2021 exam is as follows.
|Conduct of GPAT 2021 exam||27 Feb 2021|
|Release of official answer key||07 Mar 2021|
|Last date to challenge answer key||11 Mar 2021|
|Display of Final answer key||18 Mar 2021|
|Declaration of GPAT 2021 result, merit list||19 Mar 2021|
How to check GPAT 2021 Result?
As mentioned above, NTA publishes the results of GPAT exam in two forms – as scorecard, and as merit list.
To download the GPAT 2021 score card, please follow the steps given below.
- Either go to any of the official websites i.e. gpat.nta.nic.in, ntaresults.nic.in, or nta.ac.in and click on the link of GPAT 2021 result. Or, click on the direct link on this page.
- Then, you have to login with your application number (as per your GPAT 2021 application form) and password or DOB.
- Once you login, you will have to click the ‘View Result’ button.
- As soon as you do that, your result appears on screen. Read it and download it.
Whereas to download the GPAT 2021 merit list, do the steps below.
- For this too, either go to any of the official websites i.e. gpat.nta.nic.in, ntaresults.nic.in, or nta.ac.in. Then click the link for merit list. Or click on the direct link for it on this page
- The pdf file containing the merit list opens.
- You can directly check your qualifying status here, or download the pdf.
How to check GPAT Result if Forgot application number / password?
If you have forgotten your GPAT 2021 login credentials, then you can take these steps.
|Forgot Password||Forgot Application Number|
|Go to GPAT 2021 login. Then click on forgot password. Now you can reset your password using any of these options – Using Security Question & its Answer you chosen during Form filling, Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No, Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.||Go to GPAT 2021 login. Then click on forgot application number. Now enter name, father’s name, mother’s name, DOB. And you will get your application number.|
Details in GPAT 2021 Score Card
Here is a sample GPAT score card for your reference. Yours will also look like this.
As you can see, the score card has the heading NTA Score Card. And it has the following information.
- Application number
- Roll number (same as in GPAT 2021 admit card)
- Candidate name
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- PWD status
- State of residence
- Marks obtained
- Maximum marks
- NTA score
- All India Rank
- Validity of score
- Category wise cut off scores
Other than that there are notes on the results.
GPAT 2021 Score Card
The marks in score card are prepared according to the scoring methodology.
Raw scores are calculated as per the answers depicted in the final answer key. Furthermore, GPAT 2021 score is calculated using the formula given below.
Formula to calculate GPAT score:
100 x No. of candidates appeared in examination with raw marks equal to or less than the candidate / Total no. of the candidates appeared
Formula for calculation of GPAT 2021 raw score
GPAT 2021 score = 4 x No. of correct answers – 1 x No. of incorrect answers
How is All India Rank decided?
All India Rank is calculated as per the marks obtained by the candidates in GPAT against the total marks.
Tie Breaker for GPAT 2021
If in case two or more candidates have the same marks in GPAT, then, the following tie-breaker criteria is applied to resolve the ties.
- Age – When two or more candidates have same score, they are listed in chronological order of their DOB.
- If the tie persists then candidates having the same score would be given the same Merit, and the Merit number would be increased by the same number i.e. if there are two candidates at Merit 2, Merit 3 would not be awarded to the next candidate but Merit 4 would be given.
GPAT 2021 Merit List
NTA publishes a merit list after the declaration of result at gpat.nta.nic.in. It is released in the PDF format. The merit list consists of the following details:
- Candidate’s rank
- Roll number
- Name of the candidate
- Marks obtained
- NTA score
- Status (Qualified / Not qualified)
GPAT merit list looks like in the image below…
Click Here to check GPAT previous year’s merit list.
GPAT 2021 Cut Off
The cut-off marks for GPAT are released by NTA only after the announcement of the result. A cut-off score is the minimum qualifying marks that candidates must attain to apply in the particular institute Check the previous year cut-off given below.
For the year 2020
|Category||Cut off marks||Total no. of candidates|
GPAT Past year cut offs
Candidates can check the past 07 year cut off marks from tha table below.
|Exam year||General / OBC / NCL||SC||ST||PH|
What After GPAT 2021 Result is Announced?
Once the result for GPAT 2021 is announced and the merit list is published, the candidates can apply for the colleges in which they want to take admission. For this, first check the cut-off marks carefully and then start applying.
- After checking GPAT result, visit the official website of your desired college.
- Each participating institute releases its respective cut-off scores.
- Check the cut-off scores and apply for M.Pharm course.
- The next step is to follow the admission guidelines of that particular college.
GPAT 2021 Result Statistics
NTA publishes a press release for GPAT result at its official website. In this press release, everything related to GPAT is printed such as the number of candidates registered, appeared for the test, topper name, etc. Candidates can check the statistics of the previous year given below.
For the year 2020
|Category||Number of registered candidates||Candidates appeared|
List of GPAT 2021 Participating Institutes
Candidates can check list of Institutes which are acceps GPAT score for M.Pharm admission:
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Mohali
- Jamia Hamdard
- Jadavpur University
- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
- Bombay College of Pharmacy, Mumbai
- Amrita School of Pharmacy, Kochi
- Department of Pharmaceutics, IIT BHU, Varanasi
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, New Delhi
GPAT 2021 Reservation Policy
The conducting body reserves the following number of seats for different categroy candidates:
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
GPAT 2021 Toppers
Details of toppers of GPAT 2021 will be available with results.
Last year, a total of 4913 candidates have passed GPAT entrance exam, out of these, 2237 male and 2676 female candidates have qualified. Toppers for GPAT were as follows:
- Mr Khan Omar has obtained rank 1 by obtaining 100 percentile.
- Ms Aastha Rohit has topped amongst female candidates by obtaning 99.9958644 NTA score.
- Mr Sheikh Shahid Ayubsab obtained 99.1873449 NTA score and topped among PwD candidates.
About GPAT 2021
GPAT is a national level computer-based test. It is conducted by NTA. Almost 800 plus candidates accept scores pf GPAT. The test is objective in nature and has 125 questions in total. GPAT score is valid for 3 years from the declaration of result. GPAT scores are accepted by AICTE-Approved institutions / university / departments / affiliated colleges / constituent colleges.
FAQs for GPAT 2021 Result
Ans. You can GPAT 2021 result at gpat.nta.nic.in.
Ans. You need application number and date of birth to check your GPAT 2021 result.
Ans. GPAT result is declared in the form of a scorecard.
Ans. GPAT scores are valid till 3 years after the declaration of result.
Ans. A total of 48,360 candidates appeared for GPAT in the year 2020.
Ans. No, there is no provision for re-checking of GPAT scores.