GPAT 2021 Application Form Correction facility is available now. If you have made a mistake during the registration process of GPAT 2021, then this is a one-time opportunity to correct it. You can make corrections during the GPAT correction 2021 window which is available on February 1 to 2, 2021 (only two days!). In this time you can access the GPAT 2021 edit link from gpat.nta.nic.in or this page and login to make changes to the form. You can make changes to images, as well as data in the form. Earlier, if you had not submitted the form, then you could have changed the field you wanted to edit and then pay fee, submit the form. Know all about GPAT application form correction 2021 including date, link, process, fee, here.
Latest – GPAT 2021 form correction facility is available. Use the link below to edit details.
GPAT 2021 Application Form Correction
|Form Correction Process||Link||Dates|
|Make Corrections in GPAT 2021 Form After Submission – During Form Correction / Edit Window||Login Here||01 to 02 Feb 2021 – Open!|
|Make Corrections in GPAT 2021 Form Before Submission||Login Here||Upto 30 Jan 2021 – Over|
Candidates can do form correction as per availability of the correction link during the new dates. The date for form correction was changed. The correction facility is from February 1, whereas earlier the date was January 25, 2021. This is because the last date to apply was extended. Those who had not applied were given extended time to do GPAT 2021 registration.
Dates for GPAT Application Form Correction 2021
The NTA has revised the dates Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test. Candidates can check the dates below.
|Starting date of the online registration||23 Dec 2020|
|Closing date of the registration||30 Jan 2021|
|The last date to submit the examination fees through Canara/ICICI/Debit/Net Banking)||31 Jan 2021|
|Application form correction facility||01 to 02 Feb 2021|
How to correct the details in the GPAT Application Form 2021?
The step by step process to correct the discrepancies in the GPAT 2021 Application Form Correction is as follows-
- Visit the candidate portal of GPAT 2021- gpat.nic.in.
- Click on the link for form correction (during the edit window).
- Login using the application number, password, and security pin
- Click on the submit button.
- After logging in, the candidates can see the option to edit the particulars.
- Edit the particulars and click on the save option to submit the changes made.
Note – All details should finally be correct. These details will reflect in GPAT 2021 admit card, and will also be relevant for admission process.
What details can be changed during GPAT Application Form Correction?
This time NTA has said it will allow candidates to change all particulars in the application form. Therefore you can make the changes in the GPAT registration form in all fields, including the following
- Choice of exam centre
- and signature specifications
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
A few fields may be un-editable. It will be clear which they are, once form correction window opens. Most probably login credentials cannot be changed. You will need the same login to download admit card, check GPAT 2021 answer key, response sheet, and so on.
GPAT 2021 Image Corrections
Note – Sometimes NTA provides a separate window for image corrections. If that happens, then this is how you need to remove discrepancies in images. Otherwise image corrections will also be clubbed with form correction. The step by step procedure to correct the image specifications is as follows-
- Visit the official website- gpat.nic.in.
- Then click on the “Remove image discrepancy”.
- Log in using the user id and password.
- The dashboard of the candidate will appear on the screen.
- Upload the image, and click on the “submit” option.
While filling up the application form, the candidates have to make sure that they upload the photograph as per the specifications. Incorrect specifications of the documents can lead to the rejection of the application form. However, the authority provides the facility to make corrections in the photograph. Hence, the GPAT photograph specifications are as follows-
- The photograph should be scanned properly
- Format of the image must in JPG/JPEG format.
- The file size of the photograph must be between 10 Kb to 200 Kb
- Image can be either coloured or black and white. It should be clearly visible and must have a white background.
- The applicant must look straight to the camera with a relaxed face.
- Spectacles are allowed but make sure that there are no reflections and eyes must be clearly visible.
- Hats, caps, and dark glasses are not acceptable in the GPAT photograph.
The signature of the GPAT must have the following specifications-
- The format of the image must be JPG/JPEG
- The size of the image must be between 4 Kb to 30 Kb
- The applicants must make the signature in black ink pen and the background of the image must be white.
- The applicant’s signature on the attendance must match the uploaded signature. If there is any mismatch in the application form, then the form gets rejected.
Images form an essential part of the form. They are used for as long as upto the declaration of GPAT 2021 result, and further.
How to scan the image and signature of the photograph?
Candidates can scan the documents (photograph, signature, and certificates) using the cam scanner app. The app is available both in play store and app store. Candidates have to install and upload the document and scan the image. After scanning the image, the candidates have to save the file. The cam scanner app is available on play store and app store as well.
How to scan the documents using a scanner?
Candidates can also scan the image using a scanner as well. The step by step process to scan the documents using a scanner is as follows-
- Attach the scanner to the computer
- Open the scanning software from the computer.
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi
- Then place the document on the scanner and press the scanner.
- As the document is scanned, candidates will get the notification on your screen.
So, these are the complete details of the GPAT 2021 application form correction. Candidates can comment on the section below.
GPAT Application Form Correction 2021- FAQs
Ans – The last date to submit the application is 30th January 2021.
Ans -Yes, the candidates can change the exam centre in the GPAT application form during form correction.
Ans -The application form correction facility opens from 01st February 2021.
Ans -The mode of submitting the application form is online only.
Ans -The photograph should be scanned properly, the format of the image must in JPG/JPEG format and the file size of the photograph must be between 10 Kb to 200 Kb.
Official website: gpat.nta.nic.in.