GPAT 2021 Admit Card – National Testing Agency (NTA) has released GPAT admit card. The admit card has been released at gpat.nta.nic.in. Candidates can download it from the link below. To download GPAT 2021 admit card, the candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth. GPAT exam is going to be held on February 27, 2021. It is necessary to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam centre. Along with GPAT 2021 hall ticket, the candidates have to carry a valid id proof, a passport size photograph, self-declaration (undertaking), a simple ballpoint pen, hand sanitizer etc. Check more information about GPAT 2021 admit card from this page such as process to download, what to carry with it, details mentioned on it etc.
GPAT 2021 Admit Card – Available
Direct Link To Download Admit Card: Click here to download the GPAT 2021 Admit Card.
Click here to retrieve GPAT 2021 application number.
Click here to retrieve GPAT 2021 login password.
gpat.nta.nic.in is the official website of GPAT 2021.
Candidates can download the GPAT 2021 Admit Card release date notice – Check Here
GPAT 2021 Admit Card Date
GPAT 2021 admit card has released on 13 February 2021. The schedule announced by NTA is as follows.
|GPAT 2021 Admit Card||Dates|
|Last date for online fee payment extended to||06 Feb 2021|
|Availability of admit card||13 Feb 2021|
|GPAT 2021 examination date||27 Feb 2021|
Some Important Points About GPAT 2021 Hall Ticket
Check the important points regarding GPAT 2021 hall ticket given below.
- No duplicate admit card shall be issued to the candidates at the exam centre under any circumstances.
- The candidates must not mutilate the hall ticket or must not change any entry made in it.
- The candidates are required to preserve the admit card in the proper condition till the end of the admission process.
- Note that the issuance of admit cards does not mean the acceptance of eligibility. The eligibility shall be further scrutinized at different stages of the admission process.
How to Download GPAT 2021 Admit Card?
Check the steps given below to download GPAT 2021 admit card.
1st step: Click on the direct link of the admit card given above on this page.
2nd step: After following the step given above, 2 links are mentioned to download the admit card. Select any one.
3rd step: Now, login using the application number and date of birth.
4th step: After entering the details, click on the ‘Sign-in’ button and the dashboard will open. Now, click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ button.
5th step: Next, the admit card will be displayed on the screen. Take 2-3 printouts of the admit card for future reference.
What to do if Forgot GPAT 2021 Login Credentials?
If the candidates have forgotten their GPAT 2021 login credentials, then they can follow the steps given below to retrieve the credentials back.
Steps for Retrieving Application Number
- First of all, click on the direct link of the admit card given above.
- A login window will open after following the step given above. Next, click on the ‘Forgot application number’ button.
- Now, enter the details like candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, security pin.
- After entering the details, click on the ‘Get Application Number’ button.
- At last, write down the application number that is displayed on the screen.
Steps to Retrieve Login Password
1st step: First of all, click on the direct link of the admit card given above on this page.
2nd step: A login window opens after following the above-mentioned step. Now, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button.
3rd step: Then, select any one option from the available choices of retrieving password.
- Using security question and answer
- Using verification code sent via text message at the candidate’s registered number
- Using reset link sent at the candidate’s registered email id.
4th step: Click on the ‘Continue’ button after selecting any one of the option given above.
- If you choose 1st option: Enter application number, security question and answer selected at the time of GPAT 2021 form filling process and security pin.
- If you choose 2nd / 3rd option: Enter the application number, date of birth and security pin.
5th step: Click on the ‘submit’ button after entering the details.
6th step: Lastly, write down the password that is displayed on the screen.
What if There is any Error in GPAT 2021 Hall Ticket?
After the availability of GPAT 2021 hall ticket, the candidates are required to check their particulars on it. This includes their photograph and signature. If there is any discrepancy in the hall ticket, the candidates are required to contact the helpline between 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM.
Helpline number: 0120 -6895200
Email: The candidates can also write their query to NTA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to check further contact details.
In such a case, the candidates must appear with the downloaded GPAT 2021 hall ticket only. However, NTA will take necessary action to make corrections in the record later.
Note: If the candidates are unable to download GPAT 2021 admit card, then also they can contact on the above-mentioned helpline number.
What to Carry to GPAT 2021 Exam Centre?
The candidates are required to carry the following items to GPAT 2021 exam centre given below.
- A clear coloured printout of the admit card on A4 size paper
- Self-Declaration (Undertaking)
- A simple transparent ball point pen
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Sugar tablets / fruits (like banana / apple / orange) in case the candidate is diabetic
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded during the application process)
- One valid id proof (Original, Valid and Non-Expired)
- PwD certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
Which id proofs are acceptable? PAN Card / Driving License / Passport / Voter id / Aadhar card (with photograph) / Ration card / Aadhar Enrolment number
Note: If the name has been changed due to the events like marriage then the candidates must show the relevant document at the time of the exam. The documents can be Marriage Certificate / Divorce Decree / Legal Name Change Document.
What Not to Carry GPAT 2021 Exam Centre?
The candidates are not allowed to carry the following items inside GPAT 2021 exam centre.
- Any instruments
- Geometry / Pencil box
- Mobile Phone / Earphone / Microphone / Pager
- Any kind of paper / stationery / textual material (printed or written material)
- Eatables (Loose / Packed)
- Slide Rules
- Log Tables
- Tape recorder
- Electronic watches with the facilities of the calculator
- Any metallic item or electronic gadgets
Note: Smoking / Chewing / Spitting etc is strictly prohibited in the examination room.
Details Specified in GPAT 2021 Admit Card
GPAT admit card comprises of the following details:
- Exam name
- Exam conducting body
- Roll number
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- PwD status
- Father’s name
- Scribe status
- Application number
- Name of the course
- Reporting time
- Gate closing time
- Date of the examination
- Duration of the test
- Test centre number and address
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- Signature of senior director of NTA
- General instructions for the exam
Important Instructions for GPAT 2021
The candidates are required to follow the below-given instructions on the day of the examination.
Reporting time: The candidates must report at the test centre 2 hours before the commencement of the exam. The candidates have to report at the this time in order to complete all the admission formalities.
Registration desk timings: The registration desk shall be closed 90 minutes before the starting of the exam. So, manage the time accordingly.
Take the seats: The candidates are advised to take the seats immediately after the opening of the examination hall. If the seats are not taken on time, general instructions might get missed.
Stay in the allotted seat / hall only: The candidates must not change room / hall or their seat other than that has been allotted to them. If this is done, then this would be considered as unfair means and the candidature shall be cancelled.
Cross-check the question paper: Before starting the test, cross-check the question paper available on the computer. Make sure it is same as per the opted subject code / discipline mentioned in the admit card. If there is any discrepancy, contact the invigilator as soon as possible.
No baggage allowed: The candidates are not allowed to take any baggage inside the exam centre. NTA shall not be responsible for any belongings lost or stolen.
Exit from the examination room: Without the special permission of the invigilator or centre superintendant, no candidate can leave the exam centre until the full duration of the exam is over.
Attendance Sheet: The candidates are required to sign the attendance sheet and paste their photograph at the approrpiate place.
Note: The rough sheets shall be provided to the candidates to do the rough work. At the end of the examination, the candidates have to return these sheets to the invigilator.
Computer-Based Test Instructions
- The candidates have to first login by entering their username and password at their allotted computer. After the login, some instructions are displayed on the screen and candidates are advised to go through it.
- At the designated start of the examination, the candidates will be able to see the questions.
- The countdown timer will be at right corner of the computer screen. When the time reaches zero, the test will end automatically.
- The question palette will be also displayed on the screen which will display the status of each question.
- The candidates can click on their profile image to change the language of the exam.
Navigating to a question
- To go to a question number directly, click on that question number from the question pallete. Note that using this option will not save your answer to the current question.
- Click on the ‘Save and Next’ button to save your answer for the current question and then go to the other question.
Answering a question
- In order to select the answer, click on any one option.
- To deselect your answer, click on the button of the chosen option and then, click on the ‘Clear Response’ button.
- To change the answer, click on the other option.
- To save the answer, click on the ‘Save and Next’ button.
- To mark the question for review, click on the ‘Mark for Review and Next’ button.
Navigating Through Sections
- The sections in the question paper are displayed on the top bar of the screen. The section which candidates are currently viewing is highlighted.
- After clicking on the ‘Save and Next’ button on the last question for a section, the candidates will be automatically taken to the first question of a next section.
- The candidates can shuffle between questions and sections anytime during the exam.
Note: The keyboard attached to the computer shall be disabled during the entire duration of the exam. If there is a need of the keyboard, the candidates can use the vurtual on-screen keyboard using the mouse or by clicking on the chosen options using the computer mouse.
Exam Pattern of GPAT 2021
GPAT is held as a computer-based test. Check other details for the exam given below.
- The candidates are given 3 hours to complete the test
- The medium of question paper is English only
- The test is objective in nature i.e. it comprises of the multiple-choice questions
- For each correct answer, 04 marks are awarded. In case of each incorrect answer, 01 mark is deducted. Un-answered questions will lead to 0 marks.
Distribution of questions
|Type of questions||No. of questions||Max Marks|
Recommended Books for GPAT 2021 Preparation
Check the books given below to prepare for GPAT 2021.
|Complete Companion for GPAT and other Competitive Examinations in Pharmacy||Buy Here|
|GPAT PREVIOUS YEAR SOLVED PAPERS||Buy Here|
|Gpat a Companion Eighteenth Edition||Buy Here|
|FUNDAMENTALS OF PHARMACY||Buy Here|
|Review of Pharmacology||Buy Here|
GPAT 2021 Answer Key
The candidates can download GPAT 2021 answer key from gpat.nta.nic.in. Apart from the answer keys, NTA also releases the question paper of GPAT on the official website. Using the question paper and answer key, the candidates can calculate the scores.
- The candidates can challenge the provisional answer key if they find any error in it.
- To challenge the answer key, the candidates have to pay Rs 1000 (per question). This amount is non-refundable.
- The subject experts review the challenges and then the final answer key is released on the official website.
- No challenges against the final answer key can be made. The final answer key is then used to compile the result.
About GPAT 2021
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a national level entrance examination for the admission into M.Pharm programme. NTA conducts GPAT examination. GPAT is a computer-based test. The duration of the test is 3 hours.
The score of GPAT is accepted by all AICTE approved institutions / departments / university / affiliated colleges / constitutent colleges.
Official website: gpat.nta.nic.in
Frequently Asked Questions on GPAT 2021 Admit Card
Ans. You can download GPAT 2021 admit card from gpat.nta.nic.in by entering your login credentials.
Ans. No, NTA will not send the admit card via post. It can be downloaded online via online mode.
Ans. No duplicate admit card will be issued to anyone if they lost the original one.
Ans. Along with GPAT 2021 admit card, you are required to carry a valid id proof, self-undertaking, passport size photograph, hand sanitizer, transaparent water bottle etc.